Stila Set & Illuminate Baked Powder Trio uploaded by Stephanie S.Stila Set & Illuminate Baked Powder Trio uploaded by Stephanie S.Stila Set & Illuminate Baked Powder Trio uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY STILA

Stila Set & Illuminate Baked Powder Trio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Love this illuminator! I noticed my sister had this great glow in her face and she said she started using this. I tried it & am hooked. I still use my bb cream,powder & blush but I swipe a bit of this on after for a great glow. Have used it alone too and it looks nice as well. Great product. Just take the plastic thing off the top that is supposed to turn & it comes out the holes. Wastes a lot of the product. Just take the plastic thing off & use a big blush brush.
Sara M.
Birmingham
This is soo beautiful! I take this with me when I travel and I love how easy it is to work with. Sometimes when I'm in a rush getting ready, I use this to give my skin a little glow.
Ashlyn H.
This illuminator is hands down the best money can buy. All of my friends definitely know when I don't use this product and when I do they always ask what I use. Such pretty color to!
Amber L.
I use this everday in my daily makeup routine. It's a must for an amazingly brushed looking finish. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Kiah L.
Everett
So fricken pretty loved everything about it. I have tried so many brands but this ones is so far the best.
Stephanie S.
Surrey, BC
Easy to use. I love the packaging and the ability it gives you to "shave" the perfect amount of product you need. Super easy to use and adds a nice subtle glow to your face. Definitely recommend it to everyone!
member-79fac
Ótimo demais Esse produtinho! Vale muito apena e semper estou comprando. Recomendo muito e sempre. BEM DEMAIS Amoooo
Lörë N.
Algeria Médéa
I like the stilla's blush i ddnt use yet but i really want to get it cuz i've seen so many youtubers using it