BY STILA

A festive and fun collectible palette featuring five diverse eye shadows with both neutral and vibrant shades to create a variety of looks for day or night. Also included are a Convertible Color lip and cheek cream and a how-to face chart. Inspired by the colorful culture, beautiful beaches, and endless fun, this mirrored palette features a mixture of Rio-centric eye shadow shades that can be applied wet or dry, paired with an exclusive shade of Stila’s iconic Convertible Color for lips and cheeks to complete your look. An instructional face chart created by a Stila pro artist guides you to a resplendent look in only minutes. Or mix and match to create your own unique beauty looks. This set contains:- 5 x 0.21 Eye Shadows- 0.08 oz Convertible Color It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This palette is an incredible value and the perfect size for on-the-go application.

stila Rockin' In Rio Travel Palette
  • "I think that out of all the travel palettes in this collection this set is the most versatile, it has all the colors needed for a nice smokey eye along with the blue if you want to add some color." in 1 review
Lacey B.
Adairsville , GA
This was one of my first paletes I've very gotten, I didn't know they still made this. I definitely would buy it again. The eye shadow is very pigmented, goes on smoothly, and has a nice color sequence. Perfect for a smokey eye or a night out look.
Melanie W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This palette was the first high end makeup brand that I tried and I still love it! I got this palette for a STEAL at $5 and though I got it for a low price the quality is great!!! I think that out of all the travel palettes in this collection this set is the most versatile, it has all the colors needed for a nice smokey eye along with the blue if you want to add some color. The shadows are very nice for the most part, easily blendable and highly pigmented. However I did find the blue a little less workable but it could have been because I wasn't using primer/ I haven't used it in a long time. The cream blush/ lip color is a very nice bright pink but I normally only use it as a blush, I find it is drying on the lips.
Joy B.
Richmond, VA
I bought these just to increase my purchase amount and qualify for free shipping and they ended up being my favorites!

the colors are smooth, pigmented, and very blendable! there's an instruction chart that tells you where on your eyes to put the colors and one that doubles as lip/cheek color. sturdy enough to throw in your purse for on-the-go touch ups!
Vicky A.
Wilkesboro, NC
Just like the name suggest, this is a great palette for travel or to throw in your bag. You have shadow, blush and lips all in one. You can also create more than one look with it. For $5 this is hard to beat.
Misty M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Stila's travel palettes. The colors are very blendable and I love the cheek/lip color. Stila's palettes are a great addition to any order.
LISA G.
I bought this palette on a whim and have not been disappointed. I love the colors and take this with me every time I travel. Very easy to pack.
Aqsa S.
London
I would highly recommend this product as it is one of my favourite products that I own. I love this eyeshadow as it is very affordable and also the colours are very pigmented and they last very long. Furthermore I love how the packaging of the product is quite small compared to other eyeshadow palettes as it is very easy to fit into pockets and for travel.
Sarah W.
This used to be something I used every single day! The colours are okayyyy to me but this isn't my go-to. I really like using Copacabana as a base colour and the top champagne colour is very nice as a highlight or lid colour. I haven't used the blue that much since I use only neutral colours but I'm sure it's great as well. As for the cheek and lip crème, the colour isn't is prettiest and the formula breaks out my skin if I put it on my cheeks but overall, an okay palette.
Sandra S.
Nelson, BC
I love this! I keep this in my makeup bag that I keep in my purse. The colors are very wearable, blend-able and flattering. The size is small but not to small. The lip and cheek color is really lovely. The price is really affordable, this is a must have palette