BY STILA

Apply any Stila face powder with the stylish, matte silver retractable brush.

Perfect to toss in your bag and go!

Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Stila products are great. I received this as a gift and I use it almost everyday. The only negative thing I have to say about it, is that I wish the brush was a little bigger. But other than that it's a great makeup brush and it's so versatile.
Alex H.
Inglewood, CA
I love this brush! Sometimes when I travel I can't bring all of my brushes with me (even though I want to) and I love that this one retracts, so it's easy to throw in your purse in case you need to freshen up on the go! I love baking my Laura Mercier setting powder with this brush; the coverage is really nice.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Retractable brushes are lifesavers. This one by Stilla is so handy! I keep it in my purse for when I need to touch up. I can say that I use it daily along with other brushes that I keep. It's bristles are not rough, they do great on my skin! Go try this out.
Beth W.
Lewisville
Great size for traveling while getting all the things I loved about the full size brush. the retractable part doesn't collapse during use which I had been worried about.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely love retractable brushes for on the go. I can confidently carry them in my purse and not worry about bacteria collecting on the brush. this brush by Stila is no exception. the brushes are soft and dense; small enough to stash in a clutch, yet large enough to give control of application.
nia r.
Nice and soft, I always use it and take it with me for when ever I need a touch up. Small enough to fit into purse or make up bag on the go
Renee G.
Havertown, PA
Good brushes are important.  While this one is good, I feel like there are more affordable options with the same quality in the market.
Myrissa M.
Fresno, CA
This product is super good! it works well and applies on my face good. It is also easy to clean and overall it is a really good product
Emily H.
Love retractable brushes! It is a great brush and works well. I travel a lot so it is perfect and small enough for on the go !
Amy J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love the retractable brushes! It keeps my brush clean without having to put it in a separate bag completely.