BY STILA

Capture the glow of the sun with stila's bronzing brush. This brush blends bronzer perfectly providing a natural tan look.

What's It Made Of?: The bristle is goat hair

stila Retractable Bronzing Brush #17
  • "OMG I FRICKEN LOVE LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!! it gives you the airbrush finish this brush you can literally use it for anything for powder , liquid contour blush or just setting your face honesty it's awesome!" in 7 reviews
  • "This brush is very good! The bristles are very soft... Its blends contour very easily and is easy to layer with.. I use this brush all the time. Perfect size to travel with.. I would recommend this absolutely to everyone" in 4 reviews
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love that it is retractable. I keep my brushes all together in my makeup bag and they get thrown around a lot, so this is great because it keeps the brush protected and clean from everything else floating around in my bag so that I don't brush random stuff all over my face each morning.
Grace D.
Cheyenne
This is the most amazing bronzing brush I have ever used in my life I use this everyday. I think it’s the best bronzing brush I have came around to. In my opinion I was satisfied and find it better than Kim K’s bronzing brush.
Lexi M.
Big Stone Gap
Stila has everything. Best of the best! I am IN LOVE with Stila. I've only see these products in Ulta and Sephora. This brush is on top! Does not compare to drug store brushes. -of course. Would buy over and over!
elizabeth w.
This brush works quite well at blending in my bronzer! I also use it to blend out my blush. It is big enough to cover a large area of the face. The bristles are soft, and it's easy to wash. I use it almost every day, and recommend it because it's nice quality.
Natalie T.
Harrisburg, AR
It's a nice brush, I bought it from their website. It's nice to put in a bag and not have to worry about it. Easy to use. I use it when traveling. Feels soft and nice on the face. I would buy this again or something like it if I ever lose this one!
tiffany s.
I absolutely love this brush. But I must admit I don't just use it for bronzer I use it as an all over multitask face brush. Also love the fact that I'm able to carried in my purse because it has a lid to go back on the top of it. So it's great when I'm at work or long nights out that I'm able to carry this brush with me to freshen up my make up anywhere anytime .
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Amazing brush. It has soft bristles and good texture for applying my regular powders. I like that it's capped too. It helped me feel assured that my brush wasn't going to get crushed in my bag.
Jessica H.
Vienna, VA
I keep this retractable brush in my purse for powder touch ups. Great for on the go application! I would prefer it for touch up though, not doing a new full face before going out.
Milly G.
Magnolia, TX
The hairs on the brush are soft and they don't fall out easily even after a few washes. The brush stays fluffy even after being closed for a while since I do switch brushes often.
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
Love my brush!
This powder brush is fab! Its a beautiful brush. Its so soft and fluffy, feels great on my skin. This brush works perfectly with any type of powder I choose to apply.
Its definitely a value! My brush is several months old and has been washed countless times. It always dries beautifully and has yet to lose any bristles in my sink or on my face! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!

Amazon