BY STILA

A duo of Stila's summer-ready essentials for a radiant-within glow. This duo features a deluxe Stay All Day® 10-In-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm with broad spectrum SPF 30, a versatile BB formula that primes, hydrates, minimizes the appearance of pores, and leaves skin with a soft, youthful glow. Lip up with the supercharged, full-size Lip Glaze in Mango, and top off any warm-weather looks with radiance and supercharged shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This set contains: - 0.34 oz Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm - 0.08 oz Lip Glaze in Mango This product is water-resistant for 80 minutes.

Connie L.
I love this make up kit because it I wanted to try both of the products without purchasing the full size BB Cream.  I liked how the BB Cream looked on my skin.  It was lightweight and perfect for summer time.  I didn't care much for the lip glaze, I used it for a few days and then forgot about it.
Blaire M.
Covington, GA
It's great makeup for summer time. Since I rarely wear makeup and don't know how to find my shade, it has a great dark palette for my skin tone. Very easy to blend in and doesn't need to apply so much especially since it's been so hot. I love the combination of them both!
Amber M.
Has great shine but the gloss is slightly sticky. Is good and wearable for everyday. But the applicator makes the gloss come out quickly. There's great shimmer in the highlighter. I would recommend for others to use.
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the glow ! So shiny ! Its Luminous ! The gloss is bomb ! Shiny as well everytime i have these products on me people compliment me i love it! i would certainly buy it again !
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
PERRRRRRFECT FOR THE SUMMER! Something super glowey but super light and gives you have pop of color, especially for hot summers easy to apply and blends super well with a beauty blender
Martha M.
Uno de los mejores porque si pueden ver es algo que ilumina tu rostro de una manera a inigualable
Miranda S.
Bloomington, IL
This was absolutely fantastic. I'm not sure what I was really expecting going into this but this was everything I wanted it to be and more. It was easy to apply, and I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Isabel D.
Love this it's amazing u get really nice soft lips from the lipgloss my lips were soft for days it's amazing everyone should try it I'm, it's very long lasting I would recommend this to lots of people.
Jailie B.
This is soooo perfect for summer this is so long lasting is unreal the color stays and blends so easily and is really nice for all day because it doesn't go away I would totally recommend this product.
Lois T.
bristol
Amazing product would 100% recommend to every one it applies amazingly it is an amazing colour and very long lasting x I will love this for ever