BY STILA

• Eu queria saber qual a diferença entre o blush em pó pro ...2 Answers
  • Does it come in different shades?? 2 Answers
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
This is a very great product! I do have to say that I am not too fond of super dark blush shades on my specific skin tone, but it was long lasting and had a beautiful color! It blended out very easily and didn't take much effort at all! I would recommend to those that like darker blush shades!
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Ok stila. You know I love your right? This was a bomb though. I found this product difficult to blend on my dry skin. However, this may be a super awesome product for a gal with oilier skin. For me though it was a no go and I will not purchase it again (but I will forever buy your lip products)
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Vi G.
 The color lacks pigment and needed many layers to build a noticeable tint. Once I reached the desired tint I had difficulty blending to look natural and professional. I would recommend using a sheer foundation or tinted moisturizer with this product.
Maggie B.
This blush to me was trash. It had a horrible range of colors. I don't even know if it was matte or shimmery because it just would not blend. Yes it definitely stays true to its color. No I would never but it again. I was very disappointed
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
This is the perfect product! Love that I can use this one product so many ways! It adds the perfect pinch of color for cheeks and nice pop for lip without drying. I've even used for a light eye color! Highly recommended
Kate T.
Buffalo
Are use this for blush on my lips and on my eyelids… Are used it anyway possible and it lasted me forever literally probably a year or two… I am naturally tan so I was able to use it as a light blush and a light eyeshadow
Gracie N.
I love this it gives me a pop of color to a natural look. It is very pigmented which I love but applys true to its color and it is very easy to blend since it is a cream. I would definitely buy this again
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
Someone gave me this because they weren't a fan of the color on their fair skin. It looks okay on mine, but I did have to stop and use a blender to even it out.  It stays on pretty well and the color does look better on my skin tone which is a tad darker than hers. I would recommend this product.
Melissa S.
These are so underrated! I feel they were much better before they were reformulated though. I have pale skin and they worked well for me, and left a matte finish. Average staying power, but the color on the stick doesn't go on nearly as dark as it appears. I got it at Sephora.
Ana A.
Eu queria saber qual a diferença entre o blush em pó pro blush em gel?
janyce l.
Does it come in different shades??
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Where can you buy this product?
Kacey L.
Weymouth, MA
Is this product still available?
Jackelin A.
Calhoun, GA
Will this last all day long on hot summer days?