BY STILA #46 in Eye Primer

Introducing Stila s new Prime Pot, a waterproof eye shadow primer that promises flawless, creaseless eye shadow wear. A revolutionary polymer adheres to eye shadow and allows for shadow to wear all day and night. This innovative waterproof formula is crease resistant and extends eye shadow wear all day. Prime Pot also creates flawlessly smooth lids and keeps excess oil at bay. The two lightweight eye shadow primers are matte and universally flattering for all skintones: Taffy - soft beige pink Caramel - warm tawny beige Sarah s Tip: wear Prime Pot alone with Stay All Day Eye Liner for the perfect no makeup makeup cat eye look. Shadow Primer, Caramel

• I have actually never heard of an eye shadow primer, but ...1 Answers
  • Does this primer last for a long time? I'm looking for a ...1 Answers
  • is this worth money?1 Answers
stila Prime Pot
  • "I have oily lids, but using a little bit of this stuff works well for me. Eyeshadow goes on well and lasts a good amount of time :)" in 10 reviews
MiNa B.
I purchased stila Prime Pot at my local Ulta beauty store. The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this primer before applying my eyeshadow and when I tell you, it left my eyeshadow looking flawless. The only thing that I didn't like is that I had to use a brush to get the product out of the pot. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Taylor M.
Denver
I really like this product because it does a fantastic job of keeping my makeup in place all day. It does crease a little bit, but when I apply a nice shadow, it seems so do the trick! I bought mine at Sephora (racking up some beauty points). I recommend using this for an every day primer.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I really liked Stilla Prime Pot. This eye makeup primer is worth the price. It lasts forever too and you don't need to glob it on. It has a slight tint to it too so you don't have to set this one ( you can if you want though). My eyeshadow didn't crease all day. I would recommend application with your fingers. You can use a brush but you can get more product on when using your finger to apply. It is kind of pricey for a primer ($22). But its longevity is worth trying. I purchased mine from stillacosmetics.com.
margot c.
tega cay
I love this product!!! It is one of the best primers I have tried, I love the packaging. It lasts all day and doesn’t make your eyeshadow crease, it is super easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product
✰ S.
Kinnelon, NJ
I like this product, it does its job I was just surprised by the size of the product, it is a little pricey for the size of it but a little goes a long way. It was really easy to use and a really good base product that lasted long.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love a good eye primer! This does really well with creasing and helping with makeup application. The color matches well and good with blending. I’ve used this a few times and I’d continue to buy and recommend to others.
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
This is my actual favorite eye primer of all time (and I’ve tried a lot) I can never find it anywhere anymore and it makes me so sad!! Why did you do this to me Stila?!?! If you get your hands on this primer you will not be disappointed.
Lindsey L.
Sauquoit , NY
I have very oily skin and it's extremely difficult to find products that last as advertised. Sadly, this primer did not work great for me. This primer was smudging with my eye shadow within 4-5 hours; you could see the oil build-up. Too bad because I do like the brand and the color, etc. The Stila Waterproof Stay All Day liquid liner is the ONLY one that works for me, so I had hope in the primer. It did work on less oily clients I've worked with.
Alex A.
Sarasota, FL
Not a bad primer, but I don’t prefer glass pots of primers, I’d rather squeeze it out of a tube. It kinda tugs on my eye when I apply it and almost feels dry in my opinion, but I’ve only tried it a couple times.
Amanda M.
I have actually never heard of an eye shadow primer, but I am a little interested to see the difference. Does is make the colors pop more, last longer, both, neither? Can it be used with any type of eyeliner?
Salonda D.
Dumas, AR
Does this primer last for a long time? I'm looking for a primer that does well with oily skin.
Karissa W.
How well does this work? I'm looking for a creamier primer, I currently use the too faced shadow primer, but sometimes it's too oily for my eyes, and doesn't make the shadow look vibrant enough. Is this one better, or is there a different creamy primer you would recommend?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I am on the search for a good eye primer, and have heard this is the go to of eye primers. Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Mostly is it user friendly?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eyeshadow primer and haven't found it yet...