BY STILA #44 in Eye Primer

Introducing Stila s new Prime Pot, a waterproof eye shadow primer that promises flawless, creaseless eye shadow wear. A revolutionary polymer adheres to eye shadow and allows for shadow to wear all day and night. This innovative waterproof formula is crease resistant and extends eye shadow wear all day. Prime Pot also creates flawlessly smooth lids and keeps excess oil at bay. The two lightweight eye shadow primers are matte and universally flattering for all skintones: Taffy - soft beige pink Caramel - warm tawny beige Sarah s Tip: wear Prime Pot alone with Stay All Day Eye Liner for the perfect no makeup makeup cat eye look. Shadow Primer, Caramel

• I have actually never heard of an eye shadow primer, but I am a l...1 Answers
  • Does this primer last for a long time? I'm looking for a primer t...1 Answers
  • is this worth money?1 Answers
stila Prime Pot
  • "I have oily lids, but using a little bit of this stuff works well for me. Eyeshadow goes on well and lasts a good amount of time :)" in 10 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Srin Y.
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
Natasha R.
It is a gray eyeshadow primer I really like the consistency I have a oily eyelids usually answers me throughout the day so just keep my eyeshadow and better and I like the fact that it gets rid of any color that I’m already having my eyeshadows from when I’m tired or there a little bit dark it really works better than a concealer one and it drives really nice and soft
April P.
N Royalton, OH
I really like this primer. It worked really well and kept my shadow on without creasing. It was a little on the greasy side but overall a really good product. I wish more came in a little pot because if you wear make up on a regular basis you will go through this very fast and it does run you on the pricier side. But definitely worth the purchase.
MiNa B.
I purchased stila Prime Pot at my local Ulta beauty store. The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this primer before applying my eyeshadow and when I tell you, it left my eyeshadow looking flawless. The only thing that I didn't like is that I had to use a brush to get the product out of the pot. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Marianna F.
This product was so different from every other primer I have used but I was so excited to try the pot primer cream. Pot products provide so much product and last for a very long time and this Stila primer was no exception. I have been using the same pot for several months and it has become a go to and a must have.
Sarah D.
Medford
This is a very good primer for people with almond or deep set eyes. For those of us with more hooded or mono-lid eyes, it’s very sticky and can be a little difficult to use. The color is also darker than my natural skin tone, so I can’t use it for nude/no makeup looks because the color of the primer will show through. Also can be hard to blend out.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I really liked Stilla Prime Pot. This eye makeup primer is worth the price. It lasts forever too and you don't need to glob it on. It has a slight tint to it too so you don't have to set this one ( you can if you want though). My eyeshadow didn't crease all day. I would recommend application with your fingers. You can use a brush but you can get more product on when using your finger to apply. It is kind of pricey for a primer ($22). But its longevity is worth trying. I purchased mine from stillacosmetics.com.
Katelyn E.
I have never used primer from a pot and it is a little hard to get used to on how I need to apply it. I tried using the back of my nail, or a small brush and that seemed to be the easiest I just feel that with a brush I’m wasting product
margot c.
tega cay
I love this product!!! It is one of the best primers I have tried, I love the packaging. It lasts all day and doesn’t make your eyeshadow crease, it is super easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product
Amanda M.
I have actually never heard of an eye shadow primer, but I am a little interested to see the difference. Does is make the colors pop more, last longer, both, neither? Can it be used with any type of eyeliner?
Salonda D.
Dumas, AR
Does this primer last for a long time? I'm looking for a primer that does well with oily skin.
Karissa W.
How well does this work? I'm looking for a creamier primer, I currently use the too faced shadow primer, but sometimes it's too oily for my eyes, and doesn't make the shadow look vibrant enough. Is this one better, or is there a different creamy primer you would recommend?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I am on the search for a good eye primer, and have heard this is the go to of eye primers. Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Mostly is it user friendly?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eyeshadow primer and haven't found it yet...