Stila Pressed Powder Sheer uploaded by Maria Antonia T.

BY STILA

Keep your shine under control. Stila's sheer pressed powder if finely milled for a smooth, flawless finish. Perfect for touch-ups! This oil-controlling powder keeps a handle on shine.  Perfect for all skin types. Get shine under control with stila a sheer pressed powder.  The oil-control formula is finely milled for a smooth, flawless finish.  Skin looks clean and polished, never cakey or heavy.  Perfect for touchups anytime, anywhere. see more...

Sydney M.
I have never tried this product before but i am really hoping i will be able to in the future because it seems like a great product. I am in need of a product that really works well with my skin and stays on all day no matter what. This product seems like the type of product to do that!
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Love Stila, this sheer pressed powder works very well. I like using it over my concealer. Good quality and blends very well.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this product. It is affordable. It is easy on my sensitive skin. It's very smooth. I use it over my foundation.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I love this product, I have it in light. It's sheer so the colour works with me but I love using this when I'm a bit oily throughout the day. It's a great compact with a big mirror and sponge applicator. I love that it's small enough to fit in your handbag but you get a lot of product. Love it.
Cassy D.
Amazing product I've tried many powder but nothing like this! It's pretty expensive but but it's totally worth it , amazing for all types of skin, this is a powder that will give u a natural look ,  I would definitely buy it again as it has done so much good for me
soumadz s.
I love that it's small enough to fit in your handbag but you get a lot of product. Love it  i hope to be back so we can give our review on this subject in my YouTube channel so that you can win new customers.  Great product
Maria Antonia T.
Medellin
I have used this powder for a few times now and it is pretty good, it has a nice sheer coverage for a more natural look, it blends well, but I don't like so much the feeling in my face, nothing too bad actually. I wouldn't buy it again but I'll use mine until it's empty
Natalie T.
I did like the powder, but maybe because I got it for 1/4 of its usual ptice! It does work well, and it is really translucent but it didn't keep me matte for longer than usual and I would not consider paying full price for it.
Beccy P.
Fantastic product. The powder applies beautifully and gives a lovely smooth finish. This is my go to powder and it gets rid of any oily patches well! The packaging is also good and sturdy!
J S.
Great powder goes over concealer or foundation well. Leaves a natural finish look that lasts for hours. If you have not tried this powder I would recommend you do.