BY STILA

Whether using stila eye shadows wet or dry, a precise, well-defined line is achieved with this long handled, professional brush.

stila Precision Eyeliner Brush #4
  • "I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's really easy to use. It's a felt tip and it hasn't dried out on me just yet. My skin type is normal. I use it just about everyday. Yes I would recommend it." in 10 reviews
Triviana T.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely beautiful! It allows you to be as precise as possible! Loves using this to intensify my eyes! It is extremely easy to use even a beginner like myself can make a decent wing! Definitely would buy again!
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
Stila eyeliner is not an all day eyeliner it wipes off very easily but is very easy for application I would not recommend this product to friends it did not work out for me and I will not repurchase
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
Hands down my #1 favorite liquid eyeliner. This really is great for precision or doing a wing. I bought mine at Sephora and it has lasted a few months with frequent use. The black is the one I have used, great texture and coverage. I will buy again, this is the ONLY liquid liner I buy since I've discovered it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Mo M.
['Black Mtn', 'NC'], NC
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used! So easy and such precision.. Absolutely worth the money and when it starts to feel a little dry, i run it under water and shake.. like new again! This eyeliner is amazing.. let it dry for a few seconds and no smudging or running! Highly recommend
Cindy S.
Turlock, CA
I love this and can't go a day without using this eyeliner. I definitely recommend this product to anyone loooking for a good long lasting eye liner for their eyes. Super easy to use and guide. Purchased like 4 of these already.
Kelsey C.
Perfect eyeliner. This does not dry out and is easy to apply. I have sensitive skin and didn’t have any problems. It does last a long time, so it is good for the price. I’d recommend this for someone looking for precision.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This brush is perfect for either you eyeliner if you like a thicker line or a brow liner for the hair like strokes. Once you use it for a little while it starts getting a little dull but it will work for the rest of the brows.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX

My skin type is normal.

I use it just about everyday.

Yes I would recommend it.
felisha w.
i really love this eyeliner. it lasts all day!! it is just as good at the Kat Von D tattoo liner & is about the same price. I would definitely buy this eyeliner again. it is amazing!!
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Like this eyeliner! It's great for making a super bold cat eye and goes good over the top of eyeshadows! Long wearing not messy at all. Worth the price!