stila Positively Pink Cheek BCA Palette uploaded by Tram P.

BY STILA

a must have collectible palette to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of proceeds will be donated to. charity. This multi-colored pressed powder blush has a luxe, velvety finish and embossed pink ribbons for a positively glowing flush. Positively pink cheek BCA palette.

• "It's hard to go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "This blush is nicely pigmented and looks great on my skin, also on my best friend who has more of an ivory skin shade." in 1 review
  • "its very natural looking nice pink/coral color" in 1 review
Caitlin C.
Sharon Center, OH
Love the rosey pink color to it, it's just enough for my pale skin. Also like that it's for a good cause.
Samantha L.
us
This blush not only looks adorable but goes toward a good cause and the color is incredibly gorgeous
Sarah R.
Its a very soft blush..feels like babies skin. Nice pink color too and supports a great cause.
Ashley T.
I love Stila and I would love to try this product!! I like that is in support of breast cancer!
Jen D.
The perfect pink!!! This was given to me as a gift and I will buy it again for sure!
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
This is very cute and meaningful, I have it and it's pretty nice. I like it
I love this blush pigment is great and its long lasting one of my favorites
Haley E.
Forney, TX
Its very natural looking nice pink/coral color
Wardah A.
In love with this Product it gives me a nice and gentile colour to the cheeks almost natural looking and honestly very long lasting I've used it multiple times and I'm in love I would definitely buy again
Carlee B.
ON
This really gives you a fresh natural glowing look. It goes on nicely and last very long and on top of it you donate to breast cancer! It's hard to go wrong with it. I strongly say get it. :)
Amina A.
I never purchased a Stila product. Are the cosmetics good?
Jordan G.
Where can i purchase this?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where can I find this product?