Stila Positively pink cheek  BCA palette uploaded by Tram P.
Stila Positively pink cheek  BCA palette

Stila Positively pink cheek BCA palette

BY STILA

a must have collectible palette to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of proceeds will be donated to. charity. This multi-colored pressed powder blush has a luxe, velvety finish and embossed pink ribbons for a positively glowing flush. Positively pink cheek BCA palette. see more...

• I never purchased a Stila product. Are the cosmetics good?3 Answers
  • Where can i purchase this?2 Answers
Stila Positively pink cheek  BCA palette
Stila Positively pink cheek BCA palette
  • "It's hard to go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "This blush is nicely pigmented and looks great on my skin, also on my best friend who has more of an ivory skin shade." in 1 review
  • "its very natural looking nice pink/coral color" in 1 review
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
This is perfect for all skin tones. The pigmentation is just perfect on everyone even me with a darker skin complexion.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that a portion of the proceeds go to breat cancer awareness. It is a great shade for just a little pop.
Andreina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta paleta de stila es hermosa con un excelente acabado, y es bonita la campaña de la lucha contra el cáncer
Caitlin C.
Sharon Center, OH
Love the rosey pink color to it, it's just enough for my pale skin. Also like that it's for a good cause.
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Stila and I would love to try this product!! I like that is in support of breast cancer!
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
This is very cute and meaningful, I have it and it's pretty nice. I like it
Haley E.
Forney, TX
Its very natural looking nice pink/coral color
Meagan G.
Emmett, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila can do no wrong. The color and pigmentation are to die for, and the quality of the product is a makeup artist's dream.
Wardah A.
In love with this Product it gives me a nice and gentile colour to the cheeks almost natural looking and honestly very long lasting I've used it multiple times and I'm in love I would definitely buy again
Carlee B.
ON
This really gives you a fresh natural glowing look. It goes on nicely and last very long and on top of it you donate to breast cancer! It's hard to go wrong with it. I strongly say get it. :)
Amina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never purchased a Stila product. Are the cosmetics good?
Jordan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i purchase this?