Stila Positively pink cheek  BCA palette uploaded by Tram P.
Stila Positively pink cheek  BCA palette

Stila Positively pink cheek BCA palette

BY STILA

a must have collectible palette to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of proceeds will be donated to. charity. This multi-colored pressed powder blush has a luxe, velvety finish and embossed pink ribbons for a positively glowing flush. Positively pink cheek BCA palette. see more...

• I never purchased a Stila product. Are the cosmetics good?3 Answers
  • Where can i purchase this?2 Answers
Stila Positively pink cheek  BCA palette
Stila Positively pink cheek BCA palette
  • "It's hard to go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "This blush is nicely pigmented and looks great on my skin, also on my best friend who has more of an ivory skin shade." in 1 review
  • "its very natural looking nice pink/coral color" in 1 review
nano p.
I love blush and this one is my favorite, a lot of people don't like the dramatic look but I love it .This blush is long lasting it will look great all day.
Jen D.
The perfect pink!!! This was given to me as a gift and I will buy it again for sure!
I love this blush pigment is great and its long lasting one of my favorites
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This palette feels just like velvet and the color is very pretty they came out with this palette for breast cancer awareness and all the money they made went to donate to cancer patients ! Totally a nice thing to have
Ruby N.
Ludowici, GA
Having darker skin, I am very picky about the blushes I choose. This blush is nicely pigmented and looks great on my skin, also on my best friend who has more of an ivory skin shade. Also a portion of the proceeds go towards a wonderful charity!
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
This product is absolutely beautiful! I love that stops is spreading breast cancer awareness with this cheek palette! it's super cute, and Stila has really good quality products. so I'm sure this blush is stunning!:)
JULIE S.
I love this blush! I had to buy it to support breast cancer awareness and I was happy I did. It is a subtle color but is definitely buildable.
Tram P.
Ridley Park, PA
I bought this about 2 years ago & I use this every october for a whole month. its just the right pigmentation & makes your cheeks look very rosy. love this blush!
Sarah R.
Its a very soft blush..feels like babies skin. Nice pink color too and supports a great cause.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
This blush not only looks adorable but goes toward a good cause and the color is incredibly gorgeous
Amina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never purchased a Stila product. Are the cosmetics good?
Jordan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i purchase this?