stila Positively Pink Cheek BCA Palette uploaded by Tram P.

BY STILA

a must have collectible palette to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of proceeds will be donated to. charity. This multi-colored pressed powder blush has a luxe, velvety finish and embossed pink ribbons for a positively glowing flush. Positively pink cheek BCA palette.

• "It's hard to go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "This blush is nicely pigmented and looks great on my skin, also on my best friend who has more of an ivory skin shade." in 1 review
  • "its very natural looking nice pink/coral color" in 1 review
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This palette feels just like velvet and the color is very pretty they came out with this palette for breast cancer awareness and all the money they made went to donate to cancer patients ! Totally a nice thing to have
Ruby N.
Ludowici, GA
Having darker skin, I am very picky about the blushes I choose. This blush is nicely pigmented and looks great on my skin, also on my best friend who has more of an ivory skin shade. Also a portion of the proceeds go towards a wonderful charity!
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is absolutely beautiful! I love that stops is spreading breast cancer awareness with this cheek palette! it's super cute, and Stila has really good quality products. so I'm sure this blush is stunning!:)
Tram P.
Philadelphia , PA
I bought this about 2 years ago & I use this every october for a whole month. its just the right pigmentation & makes your cheeks look very rosy. love this blush!
nano p.
I love blush and this one is my favorite, a lot of people don't like the dramatic look but I love it .This blush is long lasting it will look great all day.
JULIE S.
I love this blush! I had to buy it to support breast cancer awareness and I was happy I did. It is a subtle color but is definitely buildable.
Meagan G.
Emmett, ID
Stila can do no wrong. The color and pigmentation are to die for, and the quality of the product is a makeup artist's dream.
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles, CA
This is perfect for all skin tones. The pigmentation is just perfect on everyone even me with a darker skin complexion.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love that a portion of the proceeds go to breat cancer awareness. It is a great shade for just a little pop.
Andreina G.
Esta paleta de stila es hermosa con un excelente acabado, y es bonita la campaña de la lucha contra el cáncer
Amina A.
I never purchased a Stila product. Are the cosmetics good?
Jordan G.
Where can i purchase this?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where can I find this product?