Add a Photo

By STILA
#42 in Lip Plumper
Citrus Mint Genius!  Finally there s a lip plumper that won t burn on sting your lips! Plump up the volume of your pout and add beautiful color and shine.  Stila s world-famous lip glaze now has active ingredients to help promote beautiful, full, healthy lips.  Camellia oil, high in oleic acid, is a fabulous moisturizer.  Antioxidant-rich vitamin E helps protect cells against environmental damage.  Naturally occurring peptides offer just the right amount of plump but without burning or stinging the lips. Available in six sheer, minty flavors that can be worn alone or used as a great top coat with your favorite stila lip color.
Photo (1)
Emily K.
Emily K.
Pooler, GA

I like that the color is pretty long lasting. The glaze is a little sticky and my hair tends to get stuck in it, but it does last longer than most of my other glazes. It's pigmented, without being overly pigmented. It is a little sheer though. I have it in several colors.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA

Really effective, not too tingly in my opinion in comparison to other lip plumpers. I like that the color is really long-lasting and doesn't require much of re-application throughout the day. Would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again
Shantell m.
Shantell m.
Lynn, Ma

I have naturally big lips so I was kind of skeptical about using this. The smell was beautiful, it also helped temporarily erase the lines in my lips to create fuller, softer lips.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Orlando, FL

I used to use this when I was in middle school and it is so 90's. Its very very sticky and the pigment tends to be frosty.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Forest, MS

Can take it or leave it...can't say that it gave me that much "plump". Product was a bit sticky & had to reapply often.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Palm harbor , Fl

Super sticky thick texture with barely any pigmentation and you don't get a lot if product in the little bottle
Katia A.
Katia A.

These are so sticky but it last a long time on the lips.

I can't stand the stickiness from these lip glaze.
Allison R.
Allison R.

I used to collect these when I was in high school. I still remember it's thick, sticky texture (a desirable trait back in the day!) and fruity scent. Although it's not often that I reach for these today, these glosses still have a fond place in my heart. I will, however, slick one on every once in a while when I'm teaching back to back barre classes and need something to keep my lips looking nice.
Boulder, CO

I love most Stila products, but this is the stickiest lip gloss ever. I cannot stand it. It's one of the most disappointing products I've ever purchased.
Simran K.
Simran K.
Vancouver, WA

Yeah the scent of this product is great but the sticking my lips together constantly isn't a plus, the plumping only lasts about 5 minutes then dims down.
Geneva A.
Geneva A.

Does it sting?
Boulder, CO

Has anyone tried the Mally gloss? It looks very similar to this gloss.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

Where can I buy this? I have yet to purchase any lip plumper yet. How well does it work?

Join Now