Stila Plumping Lip Glaze uploaded by em g.
2 colors available

BY STILA #35 in Lip Plumper

Citrus Mint Genius!  Finally there s a lip plumper that won t burn on sting your lips! Plump up the volume of your pout and add beautiful color and shine.  Stila s world-famous lip glaze now has active ingredients to help promote beautiful, full, healthy lips.  Camellia oil, high in oleic acid, is a fabulous moisturizer.  Antioxidant-rich vitamin E helps protect cells against environmental damage.  Naturally occurring peptides offer just the right amount of plump but without burning or stinging the lips. Available in six sheer, minty flavors that can be worn alone or used as a great top coat with your favorite stila lip color. see more...

• Where can I buy this? I have yet to p...I get this at Ulta. You can al... 1 Answers
  • Does it sting?I think a little bit but in a ... 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Mally gloss? It ...It is but I love stila products. 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Emily K.
Emily K.
Pooler, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that the color is pretty long lasting. The glaze is a little sticky and my hair tends to get stuck in it, but it does last longer than most of my other glazes. It's pigmented, without being overly pigmented. It is a little sheer though. I have it in several colors.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really effective, not too tingly in my opinion in comparison to other lip plumpers. I like that the color is really long-lasting and doesn't require much of re-application throughout the day. Would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again
Shantell m.
Shantell m.
Lynn, Ma
June 13, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Melon
I have naturally big lips so I was kind of skeptical about using this. The smell was beautiful, it also helped temporarily erase the lines in my lips to create fuller, softer lips.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Orlando, FL
I used to use this when I was in middle school and it is so 90's. Its very very sticky and the pigment tends to be frosty.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Palm harbor , Fl
Super sticky thick texture with barely any pigmentation and you don't get a lot if product in the little bottle
Katia A.
Katia A.
These are so sticky but it last a long time on the lips.

I can't stand the stickiness from these lip glaze.
Allison R.
Allison R.
I used to collect these when I was in high school. I still remember it's thick, sticky texture (a desirable trait back in the day!) and fruity scent. Although it's not often that I reach for these today, these glosses still have a fond place in my heart. I will, however, slick one on every once in a while when I'm teaching back to back barre classes and need something to keep my lips looking nice.
geh b.
geh b.
July 3, 2017, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: Minty
I've tried both the Minty and the Melon version of this product, and I would definitely choose Minty any day. Melon just does not smell good at all! Thankfully, both of them do work very well at plumping though.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Los Angeles, CA
June 21, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Melon
This is amazing but the only thing that I'd like to fix is how sticky it is. I received this as a gift and it has been so great. It is also fun to twist the bottom to push the product out! I highly recommend this!
Kaidence N.
Kaidence N.
July 14, 2017, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: Melon
 I like this it is my lips a nice glaze and it does plant them it hurts a little bit but nothing bad. I love the color and it gives me just a really sheer glaze.  glaze/tint i guess.  it's a little bit of both overall I will be re-purchasing and I love this product.
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
Does it sting?
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? I have yet to purchase any lip plumper yet. How well does it work?
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
Has anyone tried the Mally gloss? It looks very similar to this gloss.