Stila
Pixel Perfect Concealer

Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer

by Stila

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA crease-proof color-true concealer that erases and smooths dark circles blemishes and other imperfections.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bBrCoated pigments provide medium-to-full buildable coverage giving you a natural even-toned look all day.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- Elderflower Extract to help depuff and minimize the appearance of dark circlesbr- Irish Sea Moss to help improve skins texturebr- Baobab Seed Extract to help defend and nurture skinbr- Vitamin E to help protect skin from free radical damagebrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal crueltybrbrbCOVERAGE/bbrMedium to full buildablebrbrbFINISH/bbrNaturalulli0.2 oz./liliWeb ID 3594879/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer uploaded by Andrea A.
Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer I just got this the other day! Wow it really does help with photos! It’s a concealer but I did a tiny bit of contouring too! I usually only use their liquid liner! But there was a sale so I picked this one up. It goes on clean and dries quickly! Stila is not the most in expensive but it’s priced fair. I will probably try more of their products in the future!
Emma A.
Provo, UT
Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer uploaded by Emma A.
Absolutely, 10/10, best concealer I’ve ever owned. And boys and girls, that includes the market-topping Tarte shape-tape. I’m in LOVE with this concealer and I’m never going back! I’ve looked for years for something to mask the dark circles under my eyes and I’ve finally found it. Thank you Stilla!
Eden B.
Fairhope, AL
Found this at TJ Maxx and gave it a try. I keep this one in my purse for touchups. I love Stila products and this did not lwt me down!
yeimely M.
West Palm Beach
surprisingly good coverage isnt cakey at all and doesnt crease easily i definitely reccomend
Kassandra R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this concealer! Goes on smoothly and last all day. This is my go to drug store brand concealer at the moment. I’ve noticed for me it goes on more smooth when I blend it in immediately rather than letting it “bake”.
Pam C.
Industry, PA
This is my go to concealer. I use the light shade. It covers my under eye dark circles and also any kind of blemishes or red marks. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good concealer at a good price.
Angelissa S.
Chilliwack , BC
Love it! Only stick I’ve found that matches my skin tone and looks natural and blends in perfectly! Lasts a long time as well!
Toni O.
newcastle under lyme
Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer uploaded by Toni O.
So, this product is not bad but also not the best. It is light to medium coverage. I got the colour of my skin tone which is light/medium but as the day goes by or even sometimes after five minutes it goes a pinky colour on my skin which leaves me with an uneven and unrealistic skin colour.

Looking for your answer?