BY STILA

Light-reflecting pigments give even complexion and radiance. Hydrating agents and silky cream texture moisturize skin. Gentle emulsifier provides optimum comfort. Sun filter protects skin from harmful sun rays. Adjustable coverage and natural satiny finish. Leaves you a fresh enhanced and perfect look.

Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
This stila foundation is not as good as I thought it would be. I have dry to combination skin and it stuck to every dry patch on my face and was very very cakey. It didn't look natural at all which is what I look for in makeup. In my opinion this was a no go. 😒
Crystal V.
San Antonio
This is one of my favorite all time foundations. It has the full coverage and it lasted me long as well. This product is amazing! And I love all of Stuka make up ! I was very satisfied! I would definitely recommend others to try it!
Dee J.
i like stila, and i like the cushions.... this has good coverage and i like how these cover but are not too cakey or sticky or powdery? good texture and application =)
Rachel M.
Copperas cove
One of my favorite foundations! It gives a very good converses and It stays on all day and my bronzer blends so well on top of this product.
Curry H.
Americus, GA
Still has great products. I am a huge fan of their foundations and their lip gloss
If you want stay in place makeup this is your go too!!
Rebekah C.
Westland , MI
I thoroughly enjoyed this product. I'm not the biggest fan of stila products, but this has surprised me and I love it
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I really like the coverage offers with this product. It is a little higher priced for me but have enjoyed it so far.
Erin d.
I really liked this when I tried it. I tested it in the store and it made my skin feel radiant and soft! very nice
Kayleigh S.
Glendale , CA
Nice foundation. Doesn't make me feel oily but doesn't stay in all day. I like that is some spf in it though
Guadalupe O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love stila the brand is very amazing love how soft and smooth leaves your skin feeling
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this makeup any good?