5 colors available

BY STILA

An innovative, hybrid skin perfector that's a traditional pressed powder and a cream foundation. Stila's Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector offers the best of a traditional pressed powder and a cream foundation in one. This weightless, invisible formula features natural-looking coverage while it smoothes the look of skin, blurs imperfections, and can be worn alone, layered on top of foundation, or used for touch-ups on the go. Smudgeproof and waterproof, this foundation is long-lasting and ensures complexion perfection from morning to midnight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Perfect for all skin types, those with oil-prone skin will love this oil-free formula, which leaves skin looking matte, dewy, and fresh. For those with drier skintones, the unique texture will not settle into fine lines or feel cakey on the skin. Simply tap, pat, and blend for full-face perfection. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
At first, I thought this product was a dream. The putty consistency was creamy without being tacky or overly thick. The coverage was adjustable, buildable which I loved the flexibility of. I applied it with a compact sponge and the initial finish looked great. Not heavy, lightweight. Slightly transferable as it has a natural "my skin but better" finish. But when I checked back after about an hour of wear, my foundation looked horrible! It looked heavily caked on. It accentuated my skin textures and fine lines I never knew I had. I also ended up with dry patches on certain parts of my face. It was a disaster. Tried to make it work but nada. Will be returning.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Albuquerque, NM
Beautiful, easy to use portable foundation in a compact. Gives a light to medium coverage foundation which matches very evenly with natural skin tones below. No need for extra concealer unless you have a lot of additional skin issues that need to be corrected. Does not require setting with a powder and lasts for a good 6 to 8 hours on the skin. I have oily to combination skin depending on the season and where is beautifully for very natural appearing face.
Jenny
Jenny
I am absolutely obsessed with this foundation. It gives an outstanding glow to your skin!! It best fits people who want medium coverage. I personally have oily skin and it works so well for me. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is definitely worth every penny. I have pale skin and the foundation matched perfectly. I know matching to your skin tone can be hard but in my experience this foundation is very consistent with the color you see.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX
Great new product from Stila. It does have a steep learning curve in the application process. I used a dense flat brush, tap into the product and tap onto your face. It minimizes pores like nobody's business! Good coverage and the finish is like no other! I have combo to dry skin and had no issues at all. The only minus is the quantity of product. A little goes a long way but there isn't much in the compact and I hit pan quickly.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
This is a must have for me, especially during the summer. I try to wear as little makeup as possible during this time of the year, because of the weather. This product is definitely a multitasker. It's light, but gives enough coverage. You don't even need to use a primer with this, and you don't have to set it with powder either. Highly recommend this product!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Of all the Stila products I've tried this is the only one I have bought over and over again. Great for oily skin since it leaves almost a matte finish. It's full coverage. I love that it's clay like... not like a powder or cream. Only down fall is it doesn't last very long as in I had to buy a new foundation in about a month in a half.
Amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de mais
I absolutely love this! I have combination to oily skin and this stuff works great! It's very easy to apply, while it comes with a cushion I prefer using a brush and I was surprised by the amount of coverage I got with it! Would definitely recommend!
kayla c.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
It's hard to pick up product which is annoying especially if you like to use beauty blenders or a brush, it's quite annoying but the coverage is nice especially for combo skin. it's not the best, but isn't the worst.
Mackie R.
Mackie R.
I use this powder over my liquid foundation and it leaves my face so smooth. I'll touch up mid day with the Putty Perfector and I've gotten compliments on how my face is blemish free.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I noticed that this product clumps on face and doesn't blend smoothly. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I'm confused about what this is intended for. Is it a foundation? Or does it go over your foundation? Is it meant to touch up? It feels so nice when I touch it in the store but not sure what it actually is!
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
DAVENPORT, IA
I've heard so many mixed reviews about this product - is it worth the price?
Gaoshoua X.
Gaoshoua X.
I've just recently heard about this product from one of the makeup gurus I subscribed to on YouTube. She doesn't have as big of pores as I do- which are huge and definitely noticeable with and without makeup. I've been on the search for anything that will give me the illusion of a poreless face. Elf and Tartes pore primers are okay and do the job- for the most part. But I need something more!
Silvia L.
Silvia L.
I saw this on youtube from coffee break with dani..since then I want to try this P4. what is stopping me is the price, and not sure what color to purchase. the foundation i usually go for are between ivory and maybe natural.. not beige that would be too dark. I'm light skin but not white..the struggle... :( Any suggestions please, in choosing the correct color.