BY STILA

Perfect your skin with natural, matte, undetectable coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. Bouncy to the touch, its unique moldable texture minimizes the appearance of pores and offers moisturizing properties. Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector conceals skin tone imperfections, leaving the skin looking air-brushed to perfection. Complete with a sponge, it’s also the perfect mattifying touchup on-the-go.

Light Ingredients:

Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Pentylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Hydroxyapatite, Mica (Ci 77019).

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Iron Oxides.

Fair Ingredients:

Medium Ingredients:

Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Pentylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Hydroxyapatite, Mica.

Tan Ingredients:

Deep Ingredients:

• I've just recently heard about this product from one of the makeu...1 Answers
  • I've heard so many mixed reviews about this product - is it worth...1 Answers
  • Can I use this as a concealer I really like how I felt and bought...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jen T.
Los Angeles
This stuff is incredible! Wow! I am shocked. Alone over a moisturizer it's unbelievable. It truly transforms your skin and it's so light! Feels like nothing. I have no idea what this is.... A powder, cream, gel... Regardless it works. Fills in pores, lines and completely evens out skin. No need to powder at all. This is really a unique product. Nothing I've ever encountered before. I think this would be a fantastic purse product for touch ups and a great product to wear for no makeup days. I personally use the color "Tan". I have gotten so many, compliments on it. I do have one complain. there really isn't much product for the price.  0.38 oz which is a little for a foundation/putty
Minerva C.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product it hides my pores and has great medium coverage. It feels like another form of skin. The packaging is great and would definitely recommend. I bought it at Sephora and was one of my best purchases.
Cassie C.
I like to use this over my existing foundation to smooth out my pores as needed. It's great to carry as a touch up as well. I used this for my wedding but have kept using it because it's easy and practical. Goes on smooth, and stays very well. Blends nicely with my fair skin.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I was skeptical of how well this would work but I genuinely love it!! It's great for touch ups or for adding additional coverage after I've applied my foundation. I find that it stays in place all day without breaking up and really smooths out my skin and looks great
Rusti H.
Review for: Light more...
Great product that gives great coverage leaving a nice matte finish. I have oily skin do anything that can help is great to me. It also gives me this glow that I just love.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my lips feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants pigment and lasting color. There is no harsh smell.
Alex R.
Denton, TX
Review for: Light more...
Love the perfectly pores putty perfecter! I wear a shade light which is weird because I’m pretty tan but still one of the best powder foundations I’ve used! I bought mine from ultra where they helped me color match
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
At first, I thought this product was a dream. The putty consistency was creamy without being tacky or overly thick. The coverage was adjustable, buildable which I loved the flexibility of. I applied it with a compact sponge and the initial finish looked great. Not heavy, lightweight. Slightly transferable as it has a natural "my skin but better" finish. But when I checked back after about an hour of wear, my foundation looked horrible! It looked heavily caked on. It accentuated my skin textures and fine lines I never knew I had. I also ended up with dry patches on certain parts of my face. It was a disaster. Tried to make it work but nada. Will be returning.
Jenny
I am absolutely obsessed with this foundation. It gives an outstanding glow to your skin!! It best fits people who want medium coverage. I personally have oily skin and it works so well for me. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is definitely worth every penny. I have pale skin and the foundation matched perfectly. I know matching to your skin tone can be hard but in my experience this foundation is very consistent with the color you see.
Candice B.
Belmont , CA
It's a hybrid foundation of cream and pressed powder which can be used alone, to set foundation, or to touch up on the go. It's weightless, invisible formula smoothes the look of skin and blurs imperfections making for a very natural finish which is long lasting, smudgeproof and waterproof. It's unique formula works for both oily and drier skin types. Definitely recommended!!
Megan B.
I noticed that this product clumps on face and doesn't blend smoothly. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this?
Samantha S.
I'm confused about what this is intended for. Is it a foundation? Or does it go over your foundation? Is it meant to touch up? It feels so nice when I touch it in the store but not sure what it actually is!
Silvia L.
I saw this on youtube from coffee break with dani..since then I want to try this P4. what is stopping me is the price, and not sure what color to purchase. the foundation i usually go for are between ivory and maybe natural.. not beige that would be too dark. I'm light skin but not white..the struggle... :( Any suggestions please, in choosing the correct color.
Gaoshoua X.
I've just recently heard about this product from one of the makeup gurus I subscribed to on YouTube. She doesn't have as big of pores as I do- which are huge and definitely noticeable with and without makeup. I've been on the search for anything that will give me the illusion of a poreless face. Elf and Tartes pore primers are okay and do the job- for the most part. But I need something more!
Gretchen S.
Davenport, IA
I've heard so many mixed reviews about this product - is it worth the price?