BY STILA

An innovative, hybrid skin perfector that's a traditional pressed powder and a cream foundation. Stila's Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector offers the best of a traditional pressed powder and a cream foundation in one. This weightless, invisible formula features natural-looking coverage while it smoothes the look of skin, blurs imperfections, and can be worn alone, layered on top of foundation, or used for touch-ups on the go. Smudgeproof and waterproof, this foundation is long-lasting and ensures complexion perfection from morning to midnight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Perfect for all skin types, those with oil-prone skin will love this oil-free formula, which leaves skin looking matte, dewy, and fresh. For those with drier skintones, the unique texture will not settle into fine lines or feel cakey on the skin. Simply tap, pat, and blend for full-face perfection. see more...

• I've just recently heard about this product from one of the makeu...1 Answers
  • I've heard so many mixed reviews about this product - is it worth...1 Answers
  • Can I use this as a concealer I really like how I felt and bought...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jen T.
Los Angeles
This stuff is incredible! Wow! I am shocked. Alone over a moisturizer it's unbelievable. It truly transforms your skin and it's so light! Feels like nothing. I have no idea what this is.... A powder, cream, gel... Regardless it works. Fills in pores, lines and completely evens out skin. No need to powder at all. This is really a unique product. Nothing I've ever encountered before. I think this would be a fantastic purse product for touch ups and a great product to wear for no makeup days. I personally use the color "Tan". I have gotten so many, compliments on it. I do have one complain. there really isn't much product for the price.  0.38 oz which is a little for a foundation/putty
Cassie C.
I like to use this over my existing foundation to smooth out my pores as needed. It's great to carry as a touch up as well. I used this for my wedding but have kept using it because it's easy and practical. Goes on smooth, and stays very well. Blends nicely with my fair skin.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I was skeptical of how well this would work but I genuinely love it!! It's great for touch ups or for adding additional coverage after I've applied my foundation. I find that it stays in place all day without breaking up and really smooths out my skin and looks great
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
At first, I thought this product was a dream. The putty consistency was creamy without being tacky or overly thick. The coverage was adjustable, buildable which I loved the flexibility of. I applied it with a compact sponge and the initial finish looked great. Not heavy, lightweight. Slightly transferable as it has a natural "my skin but better" finish. But when I checked back after about an hour of wear, my foundation looked horrible! It looked heavily caked on. It accentuated my skin textures and fine lines I never knew I had. I also ended up with dry patches on certain parts of my face. It was a disaster. Tried to make it work but nada. Will be returning.
Jenny
I am absolutely obsessed with this foundation. It gives an outstanding glow to your skin!! It best fits people who want medium coverage. I personally have oily skin and it works so well for me. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is definitely worth every penny. I have pale skin and the foundation matched perfectly. I know matching to your skin tone can be hard but in my experience this foundation is very consistent with the color you see.
Candice B.
Belmont , CA
It's a hybrid foundation of cream and pressed powder which can be used alone, to set foundation, or to touch up on the go. It's weightless, invisible formula smoothes the look of skin and blurs imperfections making for a very natural finish which is long lasting, smudgeproof and waterproof. It's unique formula works for both oily and drier skin types. Definitely recommended!!
Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I am still on the fence about this product. I have had it almost two weeks and I'm already hitting pan! ūüôĀ I will say that I have large pores and this makes them almost disappear. It is pricey 38$ I think so I am kinda sad that I have hit pan. I apply with a tight foundation brush and it's very smooth. Doesn't last the entire day however. I would recommend but I will say it needs to be set well and sprayed.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Of all the Stila products I've tried this is the only one I have bought over and over again. Great for oily skin since it leaves almost a matte finish. It's full coverage. I love that it's clay like... not like a powder or cream. Only down fall is it doesn't last very long as in I had to buy a new foundation in about a month in a half.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Weightless, light and flawless, UMM YES PLEASE. I thought to myself that this could not be the case but I would give it a go and wow, did it not disappoint. I like trying all types of foundations and am not a creature of habit like I used to be. I know that technology and even  with makeup they are coming out with newer and better items with great ingredients. What ever is in this, I am in love. I also am 41 years old so it is important for me to contour and highlight with no need for cakyness. This is flawless and not cakey.
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
Honestly I was super skeptical when I was about to drop $40 on what seemed to be a powder compact. WRONG this stuff is amazing. I made an immediate switch and never went back to my liquid foundation. I’ve used this just about everyday for 4 months now and you can hardly tell I’ve even used it. The coverage is incredible, it absorbs oil, its blendable, and it spreads really evenly. Definitely worth the money.
Megan B.
I noticed that this product clumps on face and doesn't blend smoothly. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this?
Samantha S.
I'm confused about what this is intended for. Is it a foundation? Or does it go over your foundation? Is it meant to touch up? It feels so nice when I touch it in the store but not sure what it actually is!
Silvia L.
I saw this on youtube from coffee break with dani..since then I want to try this P4. what is stopping me is the price, and not sure what color to purchase. the foundation i usually go for are between ivory and maybe natural.. not beige that would be too dark. I'm light skin but not white..the struggle... :( Any suggestions please, in choosing the correct color.
Gaoshoua X.
I've just recently heard about this product from one of the makeup gurus I subscribed to on YouTube. She doesn't have as big of pores as I do- which are huge and definitely noticeable with and without makeup. I've been on the search for anything that will give me the illusion of a poreless face. Elf and Tartes pore primers are okay and do the job- for the most part. But I need something more!
Gretchen S.
Davenport, IA
I've heard so many mixed reviews about this product - is it worth the price?