BY STILA

Apply foundation like a pro with Stila Cosmetics #27 Perfecting Foundation Brush. This long-handled brush provides a flawless finish and easy applicationand is cut and contoured for perfect blending. In addition, the bristle of Stila Cosmetics #27 Perfecting Foundation Brush is made from a super-soft synthetic fiber called Taklon, so it's soft to the touch.

camilasimoes03 S.
Ansião (Leiria)
Ótima para espalhar uma base, uma vez que oferece a cobertura esperada. É bastante suave, o que facilita imenso a aplicação, principalmente tendo em conta a minha pele frágil (acneica). Comprado na Sephora
Shaye B.
Portsmouth, OH
I love this brush and actually all products from this company. The brush is so soft and apples the foundations perfectly.
juena k.
i love this brush for applying concealer it works so much better for me that way. this was a giftto me.
BrensQH B.
San Diego
I really really love this brush it's my favorite brush and I love it it's bettering than other
Cathy R.
A must have foundation brush for everyone's brush collection. Super soft and beautiful finish. Highly recommend!!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Liv R.
Looking for good affordable brushes? This are the ones for you! I bought this and I don't regret it at all! It leaves a really nice finish and it makes foundation easier to apply! I really recommend it!
Maria A.
This brush makes your foundation look stunning on any type of skin, I bought it at Sephora and I will never regret making this purshase, there are other alternatives but this brush will always be my go to whenever I'm using either a full coverage foundation or a medium coverage one, either way this brush is absolutely a must have.