BY STILA

Apply foundation like a pro with Stila Cosmetics #27 Perfecting Foundation Brush. This long-handled brush provides a flawless finish and easy applicationand is cut and contoured for perfect blending. In addition, the bristle of Stila Cosmetics #27 Perfecting Foundation Brush is made from a super-soft synthetic fiber called Taklon, so it's soft to the touch.

Maria A.
This brush makes your foundation look stunning on any type of skin, I bought it at Sephora and I will never regret making this purshase, there are other alternatives but this brush will always be my go to whenever I'm using either a full coverage foundation or a medium coverage one, either way this brush is absolutely a must have.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Shaye B.
Portsmouth, OH
I love this brush and actually all products from this company. The brush is so soft and apples the foundations perfectly.
Cathy R.
A must have foundation brush for everyone's brush collection. Super soft and beautiful finish. Highly recommend!!
juena k.
i love this brush for applying concealer it works so much better for me that way. this was a giftto me.
BrensQH B.
San Diego
I really really love this brush it's my favorite brush and I love it it's bettering than other
Liv R.
Looking for good affordable brushes? This are the ones for you! I bought this and I don't regret it at all! It leaves a really nice finish and it makes foundation easier to apply! I really recommend it!
camilasimoes03 S.
Ansião (Leiria)
Ótima para espalhar uma base, uma vez que oferece a cobertura esperada. É bastante suave, o que facilita imenso a aplicação, principalmente tendo em conta a minha pele frágil (acneica). Comprado na Sephora
Emily S.
Owen Sound
Super easy to get around your nose area I’ve found. My current brush and blended work okay but not as good as this