stila Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Britta T.stila Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Salena F.stila Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Misty B.

BY STILA

Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
Very nice with average coverage. Pretty easy to blend but I would put on a blender and not your face. I have a light/olive complexion and it blended well. The stick directly on your face will pull. Def a good stick to have!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
Although I’ve never used this as a foundation, the Stila Perfecting Foundation sticks are amazing for a cream contour! They are very creamy and blendable and have a flawless finish. They last a long time and I highly recommend.
Anahi H.
Dallas, TX
This is an amazing foundation.  It's good for any type of skin. It's a really good foundation but it's pricey  . This foundation honestly stay 24 hrs . It's very light weight really feels like you don't have any make up on . Yes I will buy this again.
✨Susie✨ L.
Irving
My absolute favorite foundation EVER. It fits my skin tone perfectly and looks just so natural. As a person with several red spots on my face having a good full coverage stick foundation is a must. Would definitely buy again.
Misty B.
Champaign, IL
I use these in darker shades for contouring and they are amazing.. They blend out like a dream and I always get compliments when I contour with these sticks.. Creamy and great coverage.. Highly recommend..
Lea  R.
This is great for covering specific spots on your face like blemishes and acne. It's relatively dry and too thick to cover large areas of your face (e.g. under eyes, multiple clustered blemishes, etc.) It's pretty pricey too.

I'm giving this two stars because of the price. It's too expensive to only be used for spot treatment.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Love this foundation! It is so easy to apply, and applies flawlessly with a beauty blender! Extremely long lasting even without a primer. Works great on my sensitive skin, and is definitely worth the price. I would definitely by this again, and recommend this to others! Makes my skin look perfect
Kate A.
Lincoln, NE
Great coverage, but left me looking a little cakey. I suggest applying this product with a foundation brush, for sure. Otherwise, it tends to go on too heavily and make you look weighed down.
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
I really love still as a brand and this product did not disappoint. It has a decent range of shades and is easy to apply and stays on without transferring
Keyla J.
Dallas, TX
This was my very first foundation....and it works wonders...can be used as a concealer as well...goes on smooth and very blendable without caking up.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
Does the foundation blend well? Does it feel heavy on the skin?
Elizabeth C.
Battle Creek, MI
I have been look for something new How can I use this?
Britt M.
I have oily skin... Would this be worth the money?!
Ashlye A.
Is this a good product like some people say? I really want something like this but i want to see if its worth it. I was thinking something like this for my mom but i dont know.