stila - perfecting foundation uploaded by Salena F.stila - perfecting foundation uploaded by Britta T.stila - perfecting foundation uploaded by Misty B.

BY STILA

Anahi H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: E more...
This is an amazing foundation.  It's good for any type of skin. It's a really good foundation but it's pricey  . This foundation honestly stay 24 hrs . It's very light weight really feels like you don't have any make up on . Yes I will buy this again.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
I use these in darker shades for contouring and they are amazing.. They blend out like a dream and I always get compliments when I contour with these sticks.. Creamy and great coverage.. Highly recommend..
Lea  R.
Review for: E more...
This is great for covering specific spots on your face like blemishes and acne. It's relatively dry and too thick to cover large areas of your face (e.g. under eyes, multiple clustered blemishes, etc.) It's pretty pricey too.

I'm giving this two stars because of the price. It's too expensive to only be used for spot treatment.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Love this foundation! It is so easy to apply, and applies flawlessly with a beauty blender! Extremely long lasting even without a primer. Works great on my sensitive skin, and is definitely worth the price. I would definitely by this again, and recommend this to others! Makes my skin look perfect
Kate A.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Stick F more...
Great coverage, but left me looking a little cakey. I suggest applying this product with a foundation brush, for sure. Otherwise, it tends to go on too heavily and make you look weighed down.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA
I really love still as a brand and this product did not disappoint. It has a decent range of shades and is easy to apply and stays on without transferring
Keyla J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Stick F more...
This was my very first foundation....and it works wonders...can be used as a concealer as well...goes on smooth and very blendable without caking up.
Sarah G.
Pearl , MS
I do not care for this foundation. The coverage isn't there and it it's greasy on my skin. It caused me to break out and I never break out
Jessilyn P.
Apopka, FL
Review for: E more...
Great coverage and goes on smoothly. The only thing is after a while you can start to see fine lines kind of caked in the makeup.
Jana L.
Martinez, CA
Love the simplicity of this product being in stick form, makes it for easy touch ups through the day and has great coverage.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
Does the foundation blend well? Does it feel heavy on the skin?
Elizabeth C.
Battle Creek, MI
I have been look for something new How can I use this?
Britt M.
I have oily skin... Would this be worth the money?!
Ashlye A.
Is this a good product like some people say? I really want something like this but i want to see if its worth it. I was thinking something like this for my mom but i dont know.