stila - perfecting foundation uploaded by Salena F.stila - perfecting foundation uploaded by Britta T.stila - perfecting foundation uploaded by Misty B.

BY STILA

Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation! It is so easy to apply, and applies flawlessly with a beauty blender! Extremely long lasting even without a primer. Works great on my sensitive skin, and is definitely worth the price. I would definitely by this again, and recommend this to others! Makes my skin look perfect
Kate A.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Stick F
Great coverage, but left me looking a little cakey. I suggest applying this product with a foundation brush, for sure. Otherwise, it tends to go on too heavily and make you look weighed down.
Sarah G.
Pearl , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not care for this foundation. The coverage isn't there and it it's greasy on my skin. It caused me to break out and I never break out
Yanira R.
Lynwood, CA
I like it ! I rarely use make up and it looked great on me! I would continue to use it!!
Ebony S.
I love this foundation from stila! Its so smooth on my skin and it blends in amazingly!
Crystal G.
Review for: Stick F
Like it i use it as a contour matchs and smoothly little to no smell love this stuff
Anahi H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: E
This is an amazing foundation.  It's good for any type of skin. It's a really good foundation but it's pricey  . This foundation honestly stay 24 hrs . It's very light weight really feels like you don't have any make up on . Yes I will buy this again.
Lea  R.
Review for: E
This is great for covering specific spots on your face like blemishes and acne. It's relatively dry and too thick to cover large areas of your face (e.g. under eyes, multiple clustered blemishes, etc.) It's pretty pricey too.

I'm giving this two stars because of the price. It's too expensive to only be used for spot treatment.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these in darker shades for contouring and they are amazing.. They blend out like a dream and I always get compliments when I contour with these sticks.. Creamy and great coverage.. Highly recommend..
Jessilyn P.
Apopka, FL
Review for: E
Great coverage and goes on smoothly. The only thing is after a while you can start to see fine lines kind of caked in the makeup.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the foundation blend well? Does it feel heavy on the skin?
Elizabeth C.
Battle Creek, MI
I have been look for something new How can I use this?
Britt M.
I have oily skin... Would this be worth the money?!
Ashlye A.
Is this a good product like some people say? I really want something like this but i want to see if its worth it. I was thinking something like this for my mom but i dont know.