Stila Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Sadie V.Stila Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Abby M.

BY STILA

This fuller coverage concealer will give you a gorgeous semi-matte finish that's ideal for hiding dark eye circles, scars and redness. Excellent for banishing dark circles and other skin imperfections. This fuller coverage concealer produces a delicate, semi-matte finish that s ideal for hiding under eye circles, scars, redness, and other imperfections. Select a shade that blends with and complements your skin tone. see more...

• Does it have a lot of coverage and is it lightweight or come on c...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with eye wrinkles & combination sk... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this product good for under eye concealer or age/acne spots?2 Answers
Trish F.
This product is just okay for me. I don't like that the consistency is thick and sticky as I found it kind of troublesome to work with at first but eventually I got used to it. One of the reasons I only find it okay is that it doesn't set and creases instantly so I only use this under my eyes. The color range for this concealer is amazing though and they are very pigmented. I also like the packaging because the tube has a very fine nozzle and not too much comes out. If you can find this product on sale, then I would recommend it, but I personally wouldn't pay full price for this.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA
Stila Perfecting concealer is so great because it feels like it melts right into the skin while still maintaining pigment. While some concealers seem to draw more attention to imperfections, this product does not sit atop the skin, but rather blends smoothly and easily. The feel and result of this concealer work with covering blemishes or for contouring around the eyes. A great staple to add to your bag!
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I really like this full coverage concealer because it does not look cakey under my eyes. I initially thought it was very thick, but it feels fine under my eyes. When I set it, the powder sits on top of the concealer really nicely. I use this whenever I do my makeup.
J L.
This concealer is high coverage & a little will go a long way because it is on the thick side. I still don't think it's worth the price, but it isn't bad
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
Usually I only use Stila products with lips but I decided to branch out and I was not disappointed by this product
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great product even to cover blemishes! I love Stila on lipsticks as well
Ellie H.
Review for: Shade D
The Stila perfecting concealer was not bad but definitely not my favorite. for starters, the amount of product that you receive is not a lot for the price. Also, Stila claims that it will provide a full coverage semi-matte finish that will easily hide undereye circle but I feel that it did not. My dark circles are not even that bad but this concealer creased under my eyes and was patchy. If you are going to use this for spot concealing I would recommend it but for under the eyes and anything more full coverage, I would steer clear.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Stila Perfecting Concealer, G, .27 fl oz
This concelear is super pretty. As soon as I put it on I felt like I could really work with this. Doesn't feel heavy on my face at all and I have no problems with it creasing throughout the day :) this is great!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
This was a great concealer when I was in my late teens early twenties. It's not too expensive in comparison to higher end ones during that time but it felt better than the drugstore ones and I was unsure of my color so the employee at Sephora matched me. I've heard that they have started to discontinue these or maybe reformulate them nowadays. The coverage was medium to full and it was great for covering acne, pimples and dark circles. Currently I don't use it anymore because the formulation was too thick for what I want now. If you do get it, a little product goes a long way and it takes you a while to finish the tube! I would give it three stars but it did do the job of a concealer and also match my skin very well despite the consistency and it not being really spectacular or anything but I remember quite liking it a couple years back and there were and still is some more terrible products out there!
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I find that this concealer is a little pricy, but man does a little go a long way. The concealer is very thick so you really need to spend your time applying it and making sure it gets blended. My only other complaint is that it can look cakey if you don't blend well enough.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I am extremely fair skinned and I get red very easily. Several concealers and foundation combinations have not worked for me. Would this work for me?
Stephanie L.
Is this product good for under eye concealer or age/acne spots?
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a lot of coverage and is it lightweight or come on cakey
Amber M.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone with eye wrinkles & combination skin tried this product? If so how did it last? Any creasing? Any oxidation?