Stila Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Abby M.Stila Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Sadie V.
13 colors available

BY STILA

This fuller coverage concealer will give you a gorgeous semi-matte finish that's ideal for hiding dark eye circles, scars and redness. Excellent for banishing dark circles and other skin imperfections. This fuller coverage concealer produces a delicate, semi-matte finish that s ideal for hiding under eye circles, scars, redness, and other imperfections. Select a shade that blends with and complements your skin tone. see more...

• Does it have a lot of coverage and is it lightweight or come on cakey1 Answers
  • Has anyone with eye wrinkles & combination sk...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this product good for under eye concealer or age/acne spots?2 Answers
Trish F.
Trish F.
This product is just okay for me. I don't like that the consistency is thick and sticky as I found it kind of troublesome to work with at first but eventually I got used to it. One of the reasons I only find it okay is that it doesn't set and creases instantly so I only use this under my eyes. The color range for this concealer is amazing though and they are very pigmented. I also like the packaging because the tube has a very fine nozzle and not too much comes out. If you can find this product on sale, then I would recommend it, but I personally wouldn't pay full price for this.
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA
Stila Perfecting concealer is so great because it feels like it melts right into the skin while still maintaining pigment. While some concealers seem to draw more attention to imperfections, this product does not sit atop the skin, but rather blends smoothly and easily. The feel and result of this concealer work with covering blemishes or for contouring around the eyes. A great staple to add to your bag!
abigail h.
abigail h.
This is a great concealer. it has good coverage and does not cake up. i have wrinkles under my eyes and it does a good job of not creasing. as another reviewer stated you have to warm it up with your fingers before applying. it reminds me a lot of ITs bye bye under eye, just not as much coverage.
Kelsea C.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that this concealer is a little pricy, but man does a little go a long way. The concealer is very thick so you really need to spend your time applying it and making sure it gets blended. My only other complaint is that it can look cakey if you don't blend well enough.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I really like this full coverage concealer because it does not look cakey under my eyes. I initially thought it was very thick, but it feels fine under my eyes. When I set it, the powder sits on top of the concealer really nicely. I use this whenever I do my makeup.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Absolutely best stuff! Need only a little and lasts for a while. Although expensive from Sephora totally worth the money. It is my miracle cream. Never shoot a blog post without using it :)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
I love this concealer! A little goes a long way. No caking and no mess. I use it for both face blemishes AND under my eyes for a bit of brightness. Beautiful, smooth coverage!
Jahaira L.
Jahaira L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is high coverage & a little will go a long way because it is on the thick side. I still don't think it's worth the price, but it isn't bad
Pia I.
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
Usually I only use Stila products with lips but I decided to branch out and I was not disappointed by this product
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great product even to cover blemishes! I love Stila on lipsticks as well
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I am extremely fair skinned and I get red very easily. Several concealers and foundation combinations have not worked for me. Would this work for me?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Is this product good for under eye concealer or age/acne spots?
Danyelle R.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a lot of coverage and is it lightweight or come on cakey
Amber M.
Amber M.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone with eye wrinkles & combination skin tried this product? If so how did it last? Any creasing? Any oxidation?