BY STILA #87 in Makeup Palettes

This eye and cheek palette by stila is filled with neutral, long-wearing hues that cover your eyes and cheeks with a single swipe, working with your skin tone to create the perfect natural look. Inside the palette you'll find five eyeshadows and two blushes in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes. The vivid, triple-milled powders are made to smooth over your skin without the need for a primer. Color(s): fair/light, light/medium, medium/tan, tan/deep. Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'perfect me, perfect hue' eye & cheek palette. Style Number: 5172959. see more...

• Are the colors pigmented? Have been looking for a new palette.2 Answers
  • Omg how do I get a palette of this in all the rules but it was very...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the purchase? And do I need to purchase a cer...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Molly C.
Molly C.
Johns Creek, GA
Yes ma'am! This is one heck of a palette. I for one, cannot say enough about the Stila blushes. They are to die for! The shadows really have a great selection if you are going for a fabulous neutral eye! I also love how the bronzer isn't orange toned. This is because on any lighter-skinned person, it would look like they go to the same tanning salon as Donald Trump.
Angie W.
Angie W.
I really do love this palette. The eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and you the more you apply, the more intense the shade. I wish it came with a eyeshadow/blush brush though to make it truly a purse palette. The lighter pink blush is great on the apples of your cheeks and the darker shade works well for contouring.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
This is a nice set to gift to someone who likes to travel and this a nice compact thing that has a bit everything on the go. A blush and a bronzer that is really pigmented and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this and I would definitely buy this again
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I'm obsessed with Stila! these colors are so pigmented and absolutely stunning. I have very pale skin and each color looks beautiful on the skin- it doesn't look greasy or shiny and I love that there are so many colors in the palette! I absolutely recommend this product!
amarinder b.
amarinder b.
Love this palette. All the colors work really well together so there is no guessing game. I love the brightness of the colors and they stay on all day. It's super easy to apply and lasts a long time. I've bought it twice already and will buy it again once I run out
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
this palette has super blendable, long lasting shadows and with pigmentation! i have light-medium skin and this looks great on me. i think this would be a great palette for a beginner since the application is easy. the blushes are nice too. i'd 100% repurchase!
Selena H.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
I really like these colors! They are so pretty and the pigments are nice! They blend well on my skin and seem to stay put without continuous applications throughout the day! The blush is amazing and literally the perfect color for I think whoever puts it on!
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
This is just such a beautiful palette. I absolutely love the colors in this. I am more of an natural person when it comes to make up and this palette is just perfect for me. shades blended really well and they are soft and creamy not chalky and powdery!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
This pallet is amazing! there are so many different shades and colors to choose from. not only is it an eye palette, but it also has blush and bronzer. It is perfect for on the go days or times where your traveling and don't have a lot of room.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I love this palette , I bought two when they were on sale . I also got the medium / tan one which is also awesome . But I find myself reaching for this one a lot more for day looks , the shadows and blushes are top of the line quality .
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this palette worth the purchase? And do I need to purchase a certain type of brush to apply with it ?
Yosleidi Y.
Yosleidi Y.
Omg how do I get a palette of this in all the rules but it was very long as I do to earn a palette of this porfi
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Are the colors pigmented? Have been looking for a new palette.