BY STILA

This eye and cheek palette by stila is filled with neutral, long-wearing hues that cover your eyes and cheeks with a single swipe, working with your skin tone to create the perfect natural look. Inside the palette you'll find five eyeshadows and two blushes in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes. The vivid, triple-milled powders are made to smooth over your skin without the need for a primer. Color(s): fair/light, light/medium, medium/tan, tan/deep. Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'perfect me, perfect hue' eye & cheek palette. Style Number: 5172959. see more...

• Are the colors pigmented? Have been looking for a new palette.2 Answers
  • Omg how do I get a palette of this in all the rules but it was ve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the purchase? And do I need to purchase a c...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Debbie H.
08754
This is my go to pallet, the one I use every day. The colors are so pigmented and blendable. They absolutely melt like butter into your skin and easily can make the transition from daytime to nighttime with no problems at all. I definitely recommend the Stila Perfect Me Perfect Hue Eye And Cheek Palette, I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com which is so convenient. And the best part is that it is no more expensive than the other brands out on the market.
Jen F.
I am always on the go, and living in NYC you are always lugging a million bags with you, so this palette is a go-to for me because I can freshen my cheeks and eyes with one compact palette. The blush is the perfect pink to just give you the flushed look. The eye colors are neutral and good for day or night. I have fair to medium skin and this palette is perfect.
Ashley S.
Stila's Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Palettes are gorgeous.

This particular palette is amazing for daily wear. The shades are pigmented and blend easily, while the blush and bronzer are pigmented enough to leave you looking sculpted, but natural. I wish I had purchased this palette long before the time I did. I love it!
Jess G.
I received this as a present from a friend. At first I honestly thought I wasn't going to like it but I surprisingly really like some of the eyeshadows. The light beige is perfect for setting the eyes. I'm not a blush person so I personally don't use the blushes. Overall this is a nice palette at a decent price point if you're looking for an everyday convenient palette.
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
This is the perfect bronzed/ cheek palette I own.  I use it everyday, and use it at night as well when I go out.  It is pricey but the pigmentation is awesome! It is so easy to blend,  and can compliment any skin color. I would repurchase it again, and definitely will recommend it to others.
Denise H.
This palette is soo great!! Almost everything you need is in this palette! Comes with eyeshadows, blush and a  bronzer long the after look and feel to the product so happy with the finishing look!  Got this product at Sephora.  And I would definitely buy this product again and again
Sara P.
I love how much this palette includes - I'm not super familiar with this brand and I do think it's a good way to try out both formulas for their eye shadows, as well as their blushes. It's also a nice size for travel and the formula is pigmented regarding both products.
Thamara T.
Leominster, MA
These are amazing palettes!! You have everything you need in a small compact. Colors are very pigmented. Powders are smooth and blendable making it easy to apply. Great price for the amount of product you get. I own two and I'm thinking about purchasing the other ones.
Olivia C.
Got the fair/light palette and I absolutely love it. The coral blush is my all time fave and not to mention, the eye shadows are really pigmented and gives me an extra umph while still looking natural. Also a great palette to travel with!
Brittany V.
Im a busy mom so getting ready in the morning has to be quick and convenient. I love this palette because i have blush, bronzing and eyeshadows in one easy palette. If im on the go and have to touch up, its right in my bag ready to go and takes ip little to no space. Love it!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this palette worth the purchase? And do I need to purchase a certain type of brush to apply with it ?
Yosleidi Y.
Omg how do I get a palette of this in all the rules but it was very long as I do to earn a palette of this porfi
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Are the colors pigmented? Have been looking for a new palette.