BY STILA #92 in Makeup Palettes

This eye and cheek palette by stila is filled with neutral, long-wearing hues that cover your eyes and cheeks with a single swipe, working with your skin tone to create the perfect natural look. Inside the palette you'll find five eyeshadows and two blushes in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes. The vivid, triple-milled powders are made to smooth over your skin without the need for a primer. Color(s): fair/light, light/medium, medium/tan, tan/deep. Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'perfect me, perfect hue' eye & cheek palette. Style Number: 5172959. see more...

• Are the colors pigmented? Have been looking for a new palette.2 Answers
  • Omg how do I get a palette of this in all the rules but it was ve...2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the purchase? And do I need to purchase a c...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angie W.
I really do love this palette. The eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and you the more you apply, the more intense the shade. I wish it came with a eyeshadow/blush brush though to make it truly a purse palette. The lighter pink blush is great on the apples of your cheeks and the darker shade works well for contouring.
amarinder b.
Love this palette. All the colors work really well together so there is no guessing game. I love the brightness of the colors and they stay on all day. It's super easy to apply and lasts a long time. I've bought it twice already and will buy it again once I run out
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
this palette has super blendable, long lasting shadows and with pigmentation! i have light-medium skin and this looks great on me. i think this would be a great palette for a beginner since the application is easy. the blushes are nice too. i'd 100% repurchase!
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
This is just such a beautiful palette. I absolutely love the colors in this. I am more of an natural person when it comes to make up and this palette is just perfect for me. shades blended really well and they are soft and creamy not chalky and powdery!
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I love this palette , I bought two when they were on sale . I also got the medium / tan one which is also awesome . But I find myself reaching for this one a lot more for day looks , the shadows and blushes are top of the line quality .
Dara P.
Love it!! Good value for the price. You get eyeshadow day/night look plus two blushes. Love the colors and the quality of the products. Goes on smooth easily blended and stays put. Would definitely buy again .
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
I can take this everywhere nd i really love it ! something that you can use and touch up quick great for most skin colors lasts all day and works well with doing a small quick look
Jessica R.
Oakdale , CA
Ever since I got this palette 1 month ago, I have used it everyday. I love it! The colors blend perfectly and they don't crease. Ps. The red/brown in the palette. Is amazing.
yesenia c.
I love this palette it's so cute they always make cute products. Plus this is all in 1
Michelle L.
Nice natural colors that make you feel light and pretty. Highly recommend this stuff
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this palette worth the purchase? And do I need to purchase a certain type of brush to apply with it ?
Yosleidi Y.
Omg how do I get a palette of this in all the rules but it was very long as I do to earn a palette of this porfi
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Are the colors pigmented? Have been looking for a new palette.