BeautyStila
Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette

stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette

by Stila

What it is: A collection of chic eye and cheek palettes with shades curated by pro makeup artists to complement your skintone. What it does: Create gorgeous eye and cheek looks for your skintone with Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette. These...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette!
KETEVAN  K.
Wilmington, DE
stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by KETEVAN  K.
Stila palette is good for everyday makeup. I like eye shadow texture it’s blended well. I recommend it
Brooke G.
Austell, GA
stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Brooke G.
Hands down my favorite pallet ever. Entry colors is just perfect for my skin tone (pale but olive) I’m forever hoping to find it anywhere because it’s just that good. Also love that’s it’s small enough to carry with you if you need/want
Rachael  T.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have been wanting a Stila face palette for years, finally at TJ Maxx I found a perfectly sealed stila Eye and Cheek Palette in light/medium for $16.99, I was very excited. This is great for every day use. Has everything you need in one portable box. Very easy to transport, not bulky or oddly sized. Happy I got to finally try it. The colors are all the cool side. The shadow is all creams and browns, but you can easily use a blush on you eyes as well.
Sarah J.
S Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the blushes in this collection the shadow isn’t very pigmented and have to be very built up
Lily B.
Guelph
I like this palette soooo much. Even though I picked this(deep) on, the eyeshadow color was so nice on my light medium asian skin and the blush so gorgeous. This is my goto travel palette,too.

Looking for your answer?