stila Perfect & Correct Foundation uploaded by Stevi L.stila Perfect & Correct Foundation uploaded by Stevi L.

stila Perfect & Correct Foundation

Perfect & Correct Foundation delivers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin.

Swirl your way to a youthful and luminous complexion! With an advanced emollient system to hydrate and moisturise the skin, a unique multi-mineral complex and an array of skin soothing ingredients, skin perfection has never been easier to achieve.

Perfect & Correct Foundation offers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin. This innovative foundation delivers one high performance, high definition, long-wearing, complexion-perfecting product.

Perfect & Correct Foundation is energised with Stila's exclusive Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex.

How To Use:

• Apply Perfect & Correct Foundation over top of One Step Correct for a flawless finish that wears all day.
  • Focus on areas of the skin that need the most coverage and blend from there.
  • Perfect & Correct can be applied with fingers or a brush.
  • Press the formula into the skin instead of rubbing for a more natural look.
  • For a more airbrushed finish, apply the foundation with the no. 33 brush.
  • The foundation is buildable, layer it in areas where more coverage is needed.

• Do you want to buy this product ?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a.gold foundation or not, would u ...2 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a great coverage foundation I have a sca...1 Answers
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL
This is definitely not my favorite foundation, but I'm on my third bottle and will probably be buying more. It's very sheer coverage and feels super light on the skin. My skin does tend to be oily so I need to set it with a powder and spray on order for it to stay on for most of the day, but other than that overall great product.
Andrea B.
Turlock , CA
This foundation works wonders. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin and I loved it. I went trough many of these in the past before I stopped wearing foundation. The moisturizer swirl makes a world of difference. They are a little pricey though.
Brenda G.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great foundation. It works pretty well for a flawless coverage and stays on with getting oily on my face. I would recommend it if you want to have a natural make up look
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I bought this foundation when Stila was having a sale; it was just $10. I must say, I really like it! When you pump the foundation out, it has a very light, almost foam-like texture to it. It spreads very smoothly and evenly and is a light to medium coverage foundation. It wore beautifully all night the first time I tried it. It does tend to darken a bit once you apply it and it sets, so you may want to go one shade lighter if you're worried about that. My skin did feel very smooth when I removed my make-up, so I am looking forward to the skin loving benefits it promises. There is no fragrance, so it seems that it will be good for sensitive skin. I'm a fan thus far!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I bought this on sale, having never used a Stila foundation before. I really like it. The lightest color was perfect for my skin, not too dark or orange like some foundations. It's easy to apply and feels nice on my skin. it gives good coverage without being too heavy or cakey. It looks really cool too.
Jessica R.
Springfield, MA
It's an okay foundation. I have oily skin so there's no mattifying aspect to this. It doesn't clog my pores or make my skin break out but I need a foundation that isn't going to slide all over my face or create the appearance of large pores. Even with a primer and setting powder this just couldn't handle my oily mug.
Dani P.
I love this foundation BUT it is very light coverage. If I'm having a good skin week then it looks amazing but if I have a single blemish then it just doesn't work. I still recommend it though because it looks so natural and is light weight.
Sarah H.
I got this foundation on the Stila website for a great deal! It's suppose to be medium coverage; however, it's light coverage in my opinion. I love the concept of a primer and foundation in one, but it's not for everyday wear.
M G.
Its great that it comes with moisturizer and primer within the foundation, but it is super light weight and light coverage. I have oily skin and few dark spots that don't cover. It is really smooth to apply though, but doesn't match my preferences in foundation.
Amy M.
My favorite foundation! I have a terrible time trying to match my pale winter skin. This foundation applies evenly and it covers well without having to apply much. It lasts all day and sets very well.
Kayla G.
Roseville, OH
I've been wondering if this is a.gold foundation or not, would u recommend it?
Kahli M.
South Hutchinson, KS
I've been trying to find a great coverage foundation I have a scar on my face that I want covered up when using a foundation but I want it to last! How well is the coverage and how long dose it last throughout a full day? Would I need to touch up a lot?
Alexis T.
I have normal to oily skin, I want to try this but am worried it might not work. Also does it oxidize?
Esperanza C.
Crown Point, IN
I just bought this foundation I'm waiting for it to come in. I was wondering is it as good as IT COSMETICS?
Ariana p.
Do you want to buy this product ?