stila Perfect & Correct Foundation uploaded by Gabriela O.stila Perfect & Correct Foundation uploaded by Stevi L.stila Perfect & Correct Foundation uploaded by Stevi L.

BY STILA

Perfect & Correct Foundation delivers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin.

Swirl your way to a youthful and luminous complexion! With an advanced emollient system to hydrate and moisturise the skin, a unique multi-mineral complex and an array of skin soothing ingredients, skin perfection has never been easier to achieve.

Perfect & Correct Foundation offers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin. This innovative foundation delivers one high performance, high definition, long-wearing, complexion-perfecting product.

Perfect & Correct Foundation is energised with Stila's exclusive Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex.

How To Use:

• Apply Perfect & Correct Foundation over top of One Step Correct for a flawless finish that wears all day.
  • Focus on areas of the skin that need the most coverage and blend from there.
  • Perfect & Correct can be applied with fingers or a brush.
  • Press the formula into the skin instead of rubbing for a more natural look.
  • For a more airbrushed finish, apply the foundation with the no. 33 brush.
  • The foundation is buildable, layer it in areas where more coverage is needed.

Ara M.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation more...
I have other foundations from Stila that I love but this one in particular didn't work for me, i was suffering from acne when I purchased it so it didn't really cover anything in my face, it's more like a BB cream for daytime use, I ended up returning this but now that my fave is clearer maybe I can give this another try
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
This foundation works wonders. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin and I loved it. I went trough many of these in the past before I stopped wearing foundation. The moisturizer swirl makes a world of difference. They are a little pricey though.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation more...
This product isn't bad, however; it didn't work for me. I have really dry skin and it just made my dry patches more obvious. If you have normal to oily skin though you might really like this. It's good, but not great.
Rachel H.
Review for: Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation more...
I wanted to love it but it didn't work for me. My pores showed just as much as if I wasn't wearing a primer. It didn't do anything to hide dark spots and it actually made me feel like the fine lines were more visible.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
Review for: Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation more...
Lightweight and provides light to medium coverage. It won't give the skin a cakey appearance and it blends well into the skin. It doesn't feel heavy as the day goes on and won't emphasize and dry patches on the face.
Eugenia T.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation more...
This primer is amazing for anyone who suffers with uneven skin tone or redness. It's light weight and you helps my redness disappear before applying my foundation which I love! I would definitely buy this again
Julianna V.
Houston
Review for: Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation more...
Okay so this item isn’t that great on your face it’s a dewy finish so it doesn’t look good it’s hard to rub in it’s cheap but not worth it so don’t get it I wouldn’t recommend to others thank you so much.
Brenda G.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great foundation. It works pretty well for a flawless coverage and stays on with getting oily on my face. I would recommend it if you want to have a natural make up look
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I bought this foundation when Stila was having a sale; it was just $10. I must say, I really like it! When you pump the foundation out, it has a very light, almost foam-like texture to it. It spreads very smoothly and evenly and is a light to medium coverage foundation. It wore beautifully all night the first time I tried it. It does tend to darken a bit once you apply it and it sets, so you may want to go one shade lighter if you're worried about that. My skin did feel very smooth when I removed my make-up, so I am looking forward to the skin loving benefits it promises. There is no fragrance, so it seems that it will be good for sensitive skin. I'm a fan thus far!
Kimberly T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation more...
I am not a big fan of this foundation. It is $44.00, but I luckily purchased it for a lot cheaper during the stila warehouse sale. I would've been even more disappointed had I purchased it at the expensive price. This foundation does not give full coverage and is very liquid-like. I'm not sure if it's because of the swirl combination in it, but it comes out very odd. The color was lighter than what I thought it was going to be, so if you like lighter foundation, this might suit you. I would not recommend purchasing this foundation unfortunately. Stila has much better products.
Kayla G.
Roseville, OH
I've been wondering if this is a.gold foundation or not, would u recommend it?
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I've always seen this at the stores but have never actually bought it. Any advice or comments on the quality?
Alexis T.
I have normal to oily skin, I want to try this but am worried it might not work. Also does it oxidize?
Esperanza C.
Crown Point, IN
I just bought this foundation I'm waiting for it to come in. I was wondering is it as good as IT COSMETICS?
Kahli M.
South Hutchinson, KS
I've been trying to find a great coverage foundation I have a scar on my face that I want covered up when using a foundation but I want it to last! How well is the coverage and how long dose it last throughout a full day? Would I need to touch up a lot?