MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerStila
One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes

Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes

by Stila

bWHAT IT IS/bbrAn innovative swirled helix serum primer that combines a crystal-clear base with the perfect balance of skin-conditioning silicones.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrIt fills in pores and fine lines creating a smooth canvas that allows your foundation to apply effortlessly and enhances the wear time. Specially formulated with Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex an exclusive synergistic combination of 15 bio-available vitamins nutrients and antioxidants.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Cyclopentasiloxane Butylene Glycol Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate Glycerin Phenoxyethanol PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone Carbomer Dimethicone Aluminum Hydroxide Sodium Hydroxide Caprylyl Glycol Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891 Sodium Chloride Sodium Dehydroacetate Disodium Edta Phytantriol Hexylene Glycol Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer Dextrin Palmitate Palmitic Acid Octyldodecanol Stearic Acid Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Tocopherol Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Retinyl Palmitate Zinc Oxide Ci 77947 Lysine Triethoxycarpylsilane Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract Panax Ginseng Root Extract Sodium Hyaluronate Magnesium Chloride Potassium Chloride Zinc Chloride Potassium Sorbate Montmorillonite Illite KaolinbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Phthalatesbr- Sulfatesbr- Oilbr- Fragranceulli1 oz./liliWeb ID 3137576/li/ul

Is there a difference between this and the one step kitten?
What do you think of this?
Is this product really good?
Start your review of Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes!
How would you rate this product?
Darla M.
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Darla M.
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Darla M.
I absolutely LOVE this primer. It tones and color corrects all in one and is an excellent primer! I went and bought the illuminating version right away for a more dewy finish. I have lupus and suffer from severe redness on my face and this, along with a thicker green primer does the job at covering it flawlessly! My make up doesn't melt away, and stays smooth all day long! I even use this alone on days i don't wear make up. Very highly recommend!!
Sheyla D.
Los Angeles, CA
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Sheyla D.
I felt this product didn’t work for me. It didn’t color correct for me. It didn’t help my skin.
Brittany F.
Slidell, LA
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Brittany F.
I’ve tried many primers but Stila One Step Primer is the beat for my skin. It helps with hiding pores and keeping foundation put. I don’t believe there’s sun protection in this product. But I would definitely recommend for normal to oily skin.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Andrea A.
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Andrea A.
Loved it! When you are in a time crunch no time to moisturize and prime! This is your two in one! [product:stila-one-step-prime-preps-smooths-&-nourishes] it’s so pretty in the clear bottle it looks like they caught a bunch of clouds and stuffed them in the bottle! It feels good goes on smooth! You can feel the hydration! I’m a fan![product:stila-one-step-prime-preps-smooths-&-nourishes]
Felice B.
Kokomo, IN
I use this Stila One Step serum as a staple in my daily skin care and makeup routine. It corrects my redness and it is also hydrating. I wear it with or without makeupbecause it seems to just melt into my skin and tone the redness down without me looking green or peach. It also help with my dark circles under my eye.
maria M.
Birmingham, AL
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by maria M.
I love this product so much it's the only primer I purchase! Stila One-Step Primer offers Green (redness) Peach (dark circles) and Lavender (sallowness) color correction formula. I deal with adult acne so this primer helps with the redness, leaves my skin smooth, does not break me out and for the price it's not a bad deal!
Courtney H.
Moore, SC
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Courtney H.
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing product. I use it prior to applying make up daily. The pictures attached are before and after one with hair up is before and the one down is after. It really does a great job in toning my redness in my skin and sets the stage to prep face for make up or non make up days. I honestly think this is the best on the market and it lasts a long time because you don’t need a ton of product to get the result
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
I tend to have redness and some spots in my skin so I bought this product to start using under my Foundation. And I noticed a difference right away when I put it on. It is very lightweight and actually pretty hydrating to the skin. Not only does it color correct it also brightens the skin. Well worth it for the price, I would recommend to anyone who is looking to color correct the redness.
Desiree L.
galt
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Desiree L.
I can’t give this product enough stars!! I have oily skin and it works great! I found this product by luck and I have not parted with it since! It’s very easy to apply and blend and is a must for me with or without makeup! It makes my skin look great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It’s fairly priced for the magic it performs! I love this product!
Norah M.
Kissimmee, FL
Stila One Step Prime Preps Smooths & Nourishes uploaded by Norah M.
So I got this for a few reasons. One was not gonna lie the way it looks. It squeezes out in a tri-color swirl !! It looks so cool. Also I do get a little redness in my cheeks that I like to color correct. Oh and it’s called Kitten. That sealed it. Honestly though I like it. I’m not gonna be like this is the BEST primer EVER but it’s good. I enjoy it. I also have dry skin so I like the fact that it’s very moisturizing. Overall happy with my purchase 😃
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis K.
Lubbock, TX
megan X.
il y a 2 ans
sofia F. il y a un an
Great for redness. Best I've found but needs to be used within 6 monts after it's been opened. I use Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation and Estee Lauder Double Wear and it works great with both of them.