BY STILA

Perfect color in one step! beautifully enhances the skin by combining the benefits of a primer, lip color, eye shadow and cheek color in one luxurious formula. adjustable and buildable coverage high definition and long wearing paraben-free fragrance-free Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ from Arclay LLC. diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles minimizes pores hydrates and balances controls oil Prime Color, Rosie Posie see more...

• Does this primer make your face oily? And how long does it last?2 Answers
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the most part I love this product. I use it everytime I do my make up as I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and face and dark eye circles and this product completely neutralizes me. The one and only complaint ive ever had about it is that on occasion it can sting, especially if its near my eyes but I use maracuja oil as a moisturizer/ primer and its such a thick oil it blows my mind this product can sting through the oil. I dont have sensitive skin but I always thought it wouldnt be good for someone who did.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this . I wanted to love it so much because it was even water proof they said but it didn't blend nice(creamy) but it looked foamy? Not a fan. Love stila still tho
Katie C.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
Carina N.
Carina N.
Elk Grove, CA
Pop of pink makes my dark skin look like I'm blushing naturally, so I love it.
Shalyn M.
Shalyn M.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is wonderful as a blush, but I found it to be pretty "meh" everywhere else. I would definitely recommend "Pop of Pink" as a cheek color, especially if you have pretty fair skin/dry skin. "Kitten" makes a decent highlighter, but I would say it's worth it for the price.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's light and airy! Love the pink! Makes my cheeks pop! This primer with my foundation is amazing!
T I A R A C.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS THE BEST LIPSTICKS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great.The colors are great. my lips were soft for about a week and a half. I recommend to everyone reading.
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
LINDO PRIMER, monisimo in the face, I recommend it, it gives good pigmentation, but I think they should improve how sticky it is, but the truth I recommend for good pinging the shadows is totally perfect, as I said, they only need to improve how sticky it is .
Karen M.
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Does this primer make your face oily? And how long does it last?