BY STILA

Perfect color in one step! beautifully enhances the skin by combining the benefits of a primer, lip color, eye shadow and cheek color in one luxurious formula. adjustable and buildable coverage high definition and long wearing paraben-free fragrance-free Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ from Arclay LLC. diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles minimizes pores hydrates and balances controls oil Prime Color, Rosie Posie

Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
For the most part I love this product. I use it everytime I do my make up as I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and face and dark eye circles and this product completely neutralizes me. The one and only complaint ive ever had about it is that on occasion it can sting, especially if its near my eyes but I use maracuja oil as a moisturizer/ primer and its such a thick oil it blows my mind this product can sting through the oil. I dont have sensitive skin but I always thought it wouldnt be good for someone who did.
Camille R.
This stains and lasts just as long as anyother basic lipstain of today. I woildnt spend the money on it though. Nothing bad to say about this product except you can find a comparative or better product for 15 dollars and under. Stila has great packaging and the name branding is psychologically satisfying. Great brand and products...
Angela G.
Absolutely love this product! Recently came across, and fell in love. It's very last longing and doesn't come off easily. I will definitely be using it again and the price is amazing! Not pricey in my opinion, when this one runs out you can bet I will be going for another
Lauren P.
Great product, I love to use it in the summer! It blends really well and it is easy to apply. It lasts really long and is natural looking. It makes my skin look really smooth. You can apply before foundation or wear it alone! I would recommend it to my friends.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I hated this . I wanted to love it so much because it was even water proof they said but it didn't blend nice(creamy) but it looked foamy? Not a fan. Love stila still tho
Shalyn M.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is wonderful as a blush, but I found it to be pretty "meh" everywhere else. I would definitely recommend "Pop of Pink" as a cheek color, especially if you have pretty fair skin/dry skin. "Kitten" makes a decent highlighter, but I would say it's worth it for the price.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
Love this Stila makeup primer, it does the job right. I would definetly purchase again. Love it son much. The price was ok
Theresa F.
Dayton, OH
I liked this product but was not my favorite...to each their own! i felt like it was a little tacky feeling
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
It's light and airy! Love the pink! Makes my cheeks pop! This primer with my foundation is amazing!
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Does this primer make your face oily? And how long does it last?
member-a642f93a0
San Bernardino
I have this but don't know how to use it anybody know ?
Is this a primer for the lips eyes or what. I got it for free