MakeupStila
One Step Prime

stila One Step Prime

by Stila

What it is: An all-in-one, lightweight serum that preps, primes, conditions, and smooths skin. What it does: This oil-free, all-in-one lightweight serum primes, preps, conditions, and smooths skin. Its formulated with Stilas Youth Revival Bio-Available...

Iss this a good primer for combination skin?
Start your review of stila One Step Prime!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Stila One Step Correct Primer is what I used which is not included in Influenster! The Stila One Step Correct Primer is a combination of orang, green, and pink etc. To mix together with one pump to give skin correcting all over the face at a time! It reduces pores; it reduces redness; it makes makeup adhere to skin! Overall it is a descent primer usually can be bought at Ulta sale for $18!
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a pretty good primer. It doesn’t make me greasy at all like every single other primer has! So I’m loving that! I have a red/pink tint to my skin, so far I havnt really noticed if this has corrected that... or if it’s my foundation. I’ll have to try it without foundation tomorrow and update! But I really this and would recommend it honestly, even if it doesn’t color correct. It’s not sticky.. you only need a little bit. It is a little pricey, but find it on sale!
Madi M.
Bloomington, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff. It corrects your skin tone needs in one step. Got this on sale few months ago had always wanted to try it and I fell in love with it. Hides my redness so good on my chin and nose area. I had to get back up on this when ulta had them on sale, it’s that good!
Emma B.
stila One Step Prime uploaded by Emma B.
stila One Step Prime uploaded by Emma B.
This product keeps my makeup on all day! It met my expectations 100% Also, one pump goes so far!
Danielle H.
Bossier City, LA
stila One Step Prime uploaded by Danielle H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was talked into trying this because it is three correctors in one. I have red on my cheeks and dark under eyes and it is suppose to correct it. It did not work on my face. I am going to use it a few more times and see if it ever starts working, bit as of now I don't think i will buy it again. stila One Step Prime
Sarah S.
Hubert, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely LOVE this primer. I have a red tint to my skin and this definitely helps. If doesn't feel greasy at all and feels like you're applying a moisturizer. A little goes a long way with this so you do get your money's worth. Definitely recommend!! stila One Step Prime
Gabbie M.
Peoria, IL
I use this everyday! It is so light and feels fresh on your skin. It basically feels like a clean face cream.
Carissa R.
Wilmington, NC
stila One Step Prime uploaded by Carissa R.
I have had this in my collection for a long time, and forgot how good this is. It’s super hydrating, and helps diminish some redness, so I don’t have to apply as much foundation. It looks good underneath ANY foundation. An it doesn’t break out my sensitive skin. It’s just perfect. An I wouldn’t change anything about it!!
Madison S.
Thomasville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this primer! I use this to help cancel out any redness and it helps a lot! I do have oily skin and it works well with my skin type! I have been using this primer for awhile now!
Jordan S.
Wheeling, WV
I love this primer! I use it every time I do my makeup and it evens out my skin tone very nicely. I have naturally red undertones and it cancels it all out. I’m in love with this product and would recommend it to anyone with an uneven skin tone!