stila One Step Prime uploaded by Ashley G.

BY STILA

An all-in-one, lightweight serum that preps, primes, conditions, and smooths skin. This oil-free, all-in-one lightweight serum primes, preps, conditions, and smooths skin. It's formulated with Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™, a proprietary blend of 15 vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The crystal clear base is infused with 50 percent water for a lighter, more refreshing feel than most silicone-based primers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance.

Buy on Sephora*
Paige M.
Paige M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this primer! I did a review on it over on my YouTube channel seeking Alexandria and it was absolutely fantastic! I paired it with the new steal a stick foundation and I found that both of them wore very well. I think that this foundation really did set down a nice base for all the products to come after it. I don't think it did too much for oil control, but it did not claim to so I didn't hold that against it. Even as an oily skin girl I really did like this product and I will definitely continue to use it again. If you're curious to see how it looked before and after a full day at work go check out my YouTube channel and see for yourself!
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
I do not even need foundation with this - lacy29
I love using this when I don't feel like putting on foundation. I have fair skin and typically have a blemish or two as well as acne scarring, and this really helps even out my skin tone!! I'll use this and if I have anything still showing through I'll follow up with my Nars matte concealer on those spots, and my complexion looks near flawless. Even without concealer there is a huge difference in my complexion after applying. Highly recommend! You only need one pump, and if I really feel like I need more I'll go back for half a pump- it lasts a very long time so it's worth the money!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Dunbar, PA
I actually just ordered this product and received it about a week ago. I used it today actually for the first time and my makeup lasted all day, and didn't budge. I would definitely buy this again or order as soon as I run low. I think this is actually my new favorite primer stila One Step Prime LOVE LOVE LOVE 5++++ stars from me!(:
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is great because it's so multi functional. It fills in pores, evens skin tone, and color corrects all at the same time. I would recommend this to everyone. Just be cautious of the amount you use because it's on the thicker side.
Asma G.
Asma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great and leaves along super good!! I feel it has more of natural finish and it does a good job in hiding pores to make a smooth canvas, it did a ok job on blending in my makeup... and it did last long and makeup did stay put..
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super light weight product. I would almost consider it to be a moisturizer/primer. I do love it tho! I used it before my makeup routine and my full foundation stayed in place all day! I highly recommend!
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this primer. It is amazing and makes my face feel incredible. It's super light but keeps your makeup on all day for long periods of time. I have bought a lot of primers but this is my favorite
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is amazing. It is so moisturizing and evens out my skin tone. I love it so much as it leaves your skin product ready and keeps products on your skin. It's not the best with pores but super good.
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It has very nice packaging. It's good for all kind of skin types oily and dry. It's easy to apply and blend into the skin. It helps to hide pores and I would definitely recommend this to other people
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product For?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other product does this compare to?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this Stila one step prep primer help combat against your foundation separating and sliding off in the heat? Also does it fill in fine lines, wrinkles and pores? Thank you for your help and as well your reply!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this because I love this brand... Has anyone had trouble with acne popping up with this product? My face is very sensitive!
S. W.
S. W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for oily skin?