BY STILA

Kimberly L.
I wasn’t real impressed by this... I love Stila, so this disappointed me... The texture is weird and thick... While I like FULL coverage, this went on weird.. And the color didn’t match well...stila One Step Makeup Foundation
Christine L.
Franklin Sq, NY
Like the coverage and all in one ease. Stay lasts nicely without a primer or staying spray. Wish that the color selections were more wide. They discontinued colors and makes a match harder to skin tone
Joy S.
Beaumont
Love this. Its a perfect primer for doing a full face or it is great if you're just looking for a little help with discoloration I'll wear it on weekends when i am running errands ! Will buy again
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
This foundation is great. I definitely need that full coverage at times and this baby has not let me down. I like that the texture isn't too watery and it goes on smoothly sticking to my skip and not wiping off.
allyson d.
Lone Tree, CO
I love this product. Its amazing and evens out my skin. Its very affordable and is not pricey but totally worth it. It has no cons. Its just perfect. It has amazing packaging. It never leaks or breaks. I would absolutely buy this again next time.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I really liked this foundation, it gave me great coverage, that looked very natural, it did t feel thick or heavy at all. I really think this is a great product.
Jenny C.
This product never fails to impress me, makes face feel very smooth and stays on for a long time, makes makeup go on perfectly, wouldn't want any other one. This product is good for a combination of skin types.
Bianca V.
Charlotte
Overall it had almost no coverage which was really disappointing because I have bought a lot of products from this brand and it wasn't as good as others. It left the skin oily and not very pleasant to the eye so overall I wouldn't buy this product again.
Sadana S.
Lynn
This look great on my face .. I love how it feel on my face I used it for the hold day and it didn't come off or my my face oily at all it every light
Coral R.
I was really excited to try this. The coverage was even bit a little light for what I needed. That being said I loved that it stayed on all day long.
Daquana W.
Durham, NC
How well has this worked?
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
Where can I find this and what is the price on this? Also, does this blend well? Thanks :)
Alexis M.
Is this full coverage and does it last all day?
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
So I've been using the primer for this and it's amazing, how is this???