BY STILA

Arlene T.
Arlene T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the color and the coverage but it feels a little caky to me. I've just kinda tucked into one of my makeup drawers.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Very light weight. doesn't make my skin oily like other products. STILA is an amazing brand.
Hend M.
Hend M.
Hamtramck
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It was worth my money. I would recommend to others. I loved how my skin felt after using. It was long lasting and worth every penny. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Ashburnham, MA
Anything STILA is my go to brand!! Stays on all day and is perfect for my skin. A color for every skin tone. Awesome product
ANH P.
ANH P.
Corpus Christi, TX
This one was amazing. it helps me save time whenever I wake up late and do not have enough time to put my make up all. definitely repurchase it.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wingate, Nc
Great product for full coverage days. But it is also light weight and didn't crease on me.
Ларкина Л.
Ларкина Л.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to EnglishTransliteratebest quality! the texture is excellent, pleasure is pleasant! apply easily and flawlessly! olergicheskih reactions does not cause .... I recommend everyone I love these products! and I will always use them....
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
This Stild product its excellent i got this for Christmas and The next day i was buying a second because i love it.
Daquana W.
Daquana W.
Greensboro, NC
How well has this worked?