Stila One Step Illuminating Bronzing Serum uploaded by madison w.

BY STILA

Swirl your way to the perfect bronze in one step! This innovative triple-swirled helix serum instantly illuminates, bronzes, primes and nourishes the skin. One Step Bronze immediately improves the skintone, evens out your complexion and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles! Stila s new One Step Bronze is oil-free and melts right into the skin and dries down, creating a gorgeous glow. This revolutionary new formula contains three illuminating bronzers: Matte Bronze with Copper undertone - to bronze Bronze with Pink undertone - to enhance skintone and illuminate Kitten - to brighten, illuminate and help diminish the appearance of sun spots This primer, illuminating, bronzing, color correcting skincare serum contains Stila s Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex that instantly: Reduces imperfections Improves skin texture Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles see more...

• I've seen this product several times at the tj maxx in my town an...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? would love a test run1 Answers
  • Does this product leave an oily look? I've never tried it before ...1 Answers
Stila One Step Illuminating Bronzing Serum
  • "It's a great blend of bronze and rose tones so it looks very natural and sun-kissed." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very light skin so this product, although settled very well on my face, did not match my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "This likely works well for darker skin tones (I am very pale)." in 1 review
  • "A little bit dewey so use only to contour or highlight, definitely not an all over kind of product." in 1 review
  • "When your foundation isn't the right color to match your tanned summer skin, this product adds a nice hint or color and illumination, making your skin look healthy and glowey!" in 1 review
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Has a glimmer and didn't make me look cakey or oily (Matte for sure) GLOW is the best word for it and does give my Minnesota pale skin - a blended bronze without being too dramatic. Some say too much glimmer, but I've always mixed mine with my foundation so never had that problem. It has way less glimmer then too faced pink leopard bronzer for comparison. I need to mix it with foundation because the product by itself isn't enough to blend discoloration as much as I would prefer, but this IS an illuminating bronzer so that makes sense. The bronzing color does look very natural bronze. I like that because I am always scared people will see the line where my bronzer and my neck skin cut off! Look for the get the look Stila Youtube tutorials for this product. I apply with the brush Stila 33 complexion brush (MY FAV foundation brush out many brands) like taught in the tutorial. This also makes it easy to use it to contour vs all over face spread. I only use this is the summer or would consider it for holiday parties with low romantic lighting.. Products like these look crappy under fluorescent light so don't wear it to work for an every day look. Packaging is great! I am a NW25 in MAC for reference.
Emily S.
Greer, SC
Let's be honest. I am a serious white chick. I have dark hair but pale skin, so sometimes I look completely sickly in the winter. This helps a LOT. It's a great blend of bronze and rose tones so it looks very natural and sun-kissed. You only need a tiny dab to blend in, so it lasts forever (I'm still on my first container!). If you're fair, don't put too much on at one time. It's easier to build up coverage than try to get it off. Highly recommended.
Marcella G.
So I never really used a bronzer before, and when I put this on my face I just looked really weird, lol I just could not get it! Any who,I did mix it with a lotion and applied it on my horribly untanned legs and whoa did I get compliments that day! I received this product as a sample from BIRCHBOX, my $10 a month makeup subscription. And this sample was actually a full sized product, I think. It was 1fl oz.
Lisa T.
Fowlerville, MI
I'll start my review with my age- 42 and I have a light skin tone ( especially in the winter ) I absolutely love this product, it is light weigh ( not thick and cakey ) I use this alone with a little concealer under my eyes, it gives me a bit of color but not to over powering , doesn't turn me orange!!! Also gives me a little healthy glow which is a must during our winter months! This is my new favorite!!!!!
Carrie T.
Lancaster, PA
I got this at a flash sale, so I figured no harm in trying something new. This likely works well for darker skin tones (I am very pale). I ended up giving it to a friend, who is extremely happy with the product. Honestly, I bought it because of the pretty way the bottle is set up.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Sometimes this is all your need if you are already sun kissed. I have a medium skin tone and it's good for me. A little bit dewey so use only to contour or highlight, definitely not an all over kind of product. Can be pricey too so use it sparingly.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I really liked this brozer from the beginning-- it just looks cool. I'm pretty pale and I'm not a fan of shimmer (which it has) so I use it very, very sparingly. It does give your face a nice glow, but it's very easy to go overboard.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I love Stila but was not in love with this product. It was too dark for my very fair skin. You can tone it down by mixing with lotion but I felt that left me with more shimmer than bronze. It has a great texture and scent otherwise.
Anna E.
Asheville, NC
This is so perfect in the summertime. When your foundation isn't the right color to match your tanned summer skin, this product adds a nice hint or color and illumination, making your skin look healthy and glowey!
Lauren M.
Amherst, NH
I have very light skin so this product, although settled very well on my face, did not match my skin tone. I do however use it when I am doing a little bit of contouring and it works awesome!
Tiffany G.
Cicero, IL
Does this product leave an oily look? I've never tried it before and I'm looking to try new products.
Ruth M.
How well does this work? would love a test run
Sierra K.
I've seen this product several times at the tj maxx in my town and am tempted to try but wasn't sure how the color would turn out! Is it like a dark bronze? I'm decently pale and don't want to look muddy!