BY STILA

Stila One Step Illuminate Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Do you think this is a best gift for your colleague who loves mak...1 Answers
  • I'm confused about this product. Is it just an illuminator or is ...2 Answers
  • Would love to know people's thoughts on this product. 3 Answers
A•RVW G.
Rocklin, CA
This product made my skin look oily around my t zone. It also didn't help my make up last as long as I would have wanted it to for the price I paid. I would not recommend this to others. I was not a fan!
Morgan T.
I own a few illuminators but I really like this one from stila! Feels soft to the touch and I can wear it over or under my foundation! Just love the dewy look it gives to my skin and it lasts a long time.
Melissa D.
I'm torn with this one. I love the glow it imparts, but it's almost TOO much shimmer, so I use it to highlight instead. It looks great on cheekbones & under the brow bone, as well as along the bridge of the nose. As a full on primer, it wouldn't be my first choice, but it does have beautiful, lasting results.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Awesome stuff! makes you look flawless and its not greasy and makes your makeup go on so smooth
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this stuff. It helps your skin look lovely and adds that extra protection so makeup stays on it!
Kristen K.
Somerset
Another great product from this brand. Love how it feels on my skin. It's not as pricey as some brands and is easy to apply. Long lasting and will buy again
Heather R.
Saucier , Ms
It's amazing I wish I could buy more of it ! Very easy to use and stays feeling smooth . Every day I use it Or and as much as I can use it .
Lauren N.
It felt good on, but didn't do much in my opinion. I really wanted to like it but I've had cheaper products hold up better.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This primer gives you the illuminated look. It makes your skin look youthful and alive. It helps my foundation last.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
At times I will mix this into my foundation before applying. I like to add it because it gives off a luminous glow but is not over the top. The product is affordable so it is something you can add and not feel guilty or that you are wasting the product.
Rebecca  K.
Would love to know people's thoughts on this product.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm confused about this product. Is it just an illuminator or is it a primer? I've used it as a primer and it didn't blur or make my makeup last!
Nita M.
Redmond, WA
Do you think this is a best gift for your colleague who loves makeup?