BY STILA

It’s the “One Step” we can’t live without, so we brought it back!

Swirl your way to a luminous, glowing complexion in one step! This innovative triple-swirled helix serum instantly illuminates, primes and nourishes skin while also working to improve skintone, even the complexion and smooth the look fine lines and wrinkles.

Benefits:

• Ultra-smooth, skin softening texture creates the perfect, illuminated base for any complexion product
  • Contains Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ - a proprietary blend of 15 bio-available vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
  • Ultra-lightweight refreshing gel serum texture

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide (Nano), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Mica, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Methylparaben, Phytantriol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dextrin Palmitate, Palmitic Acid, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499),  Iron Oxides (Ci 77492),  Octyldodecanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lysine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin.

• Do you think this is a best gift for your colleague who l...1 Answers
  • I'm confused about this product. Is it just an illuminato...2 Answers
  • Would love to know people's thoughts on this product. 3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Hannah L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this as a highlighter rather than a primer. I apply it to my cheekbones, cupid’s bow, etc. It’s subtle which I love because I like a more natural look than a heavy contour. I wouldn’t recommend it as a primer—there’s better options out there for less. I use benefit or smashbox
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
I struggle with redness and this primer has helped clear up redness before applying foundation! It’s amazing, it’s super smooth going on and effectively works with foundation for a perfect look! I love & i 100% recommend!
Alicia L.
Twin Falls
Love, love, love this!!! My friend keep asking me what I am doing different to my skin because I had a lot of acne scarring and red splotches that are undetectable now. I told them about this and how I will never stop using it!!
Madison H.
Phoenix, AZ
I adore this primer! I put it on right after I was my face and it gives such a nice shimmering natural glow. It's perfect for under foundation or just alone by itself for a natural look. I'd highly recommend for daily us!
Julia L.
Overall this primer does smooth the skin but it didn't add any illumination or glow. It's an average primer but I expected more out of a still product. I returned this product and likely won't be trying any other Stila primers.
Morgan T.
I own a few illuminators but I really like this one from stila! Feels soft to the touch and I can wear it over or under my foundation! Just love the dewy look it gives to my skin and it lasts a long time.
Amanda G.
Rocklin, CA
This product made my skin look oily around my t zone. It also didn't help my make up last as long as I would have wanted it to for the price I paid. I would not recommend this to others. I was not a fan!
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
My absolute favorite illuminator of all time! I apply it with a brush over my foundation and set it with translucent powder. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, lasts a very long time, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. It is a bit pricey compared to some other brands however it's worth it considering the quality of the product, and how long it lasts. Definitely worth a repurchase.
Melissa D.
I'm torn with this one. I love the glow it imparts, but it's almost TOO much shimmer, so I use it to highlight instead. It looks great on cheekbones & under the brow bone, as well as along the bridge of the nose. As a full on primer, it wouldn't be my first choice, but it does have beautiful, lasting results.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love this product! I have a light skin tone and freckles. It has a very slight shimmer it it (not glitter) that makes my skin glow. I wear it alone or sometimes over my regular foundation to give my skin that extra something. I am currently on my second bottle and will continue to purchase it.
Rebecca  K.
Would love to know people's thoughts on this product.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm confused about this product. Is it just an illuminator or is it a primer? I've used it as a primer and it didn't blur or make my makeup last!
Nita M.
Redmond, WA
Do you think this is a best gift for your colleague who loves makeup?