BY STILA

This long handled, professional brush has short, stiff bristles that make applying eyeliner to the
lash line quick and easy.

stila One Step Eyeliner Brush #13
  • "Great brush! So easy to use, especially when trying to achieve that winged look. " in 16 reviews
  • "Helpful with applying a straight line of eyeliner and makes wings much easier. Also useful for filling in brows. Bought it at sephora and I love it." in 13 reviews
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
This brush is awesome. I found it at Marshall’s and I fell in love with it. I use it to put on my gel eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly. Very easy to work with and blend. I was very satisfied with this product and will defiantly be buying another one when this one gets old!
Maritza N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This brush is very good when it comes to applying eyeliner. It is the one I teach for the most. It makes plying my eyeliner much easier. I use it every time I do my makeup. Love this brush and would definitely recommend to others.
Michelle G.
Leesburg
I Just recently purchased a #13 brush and I love it! I use this one more than any other to apply my liner and it is a lot better than using those cheap messy eyeliner sticks. I bought mine offline and I plan on buying another one to have a spare! Best 20.00 spent on a brush in the last few months!
Jayme D.
Kennewick, WA
Loved this brush made doing my eyebrows really easy! I would recommend others to use this product as well! I bought this at sephora and I think you can also buy it at ulta! If you daily do our brows and wanna try a nice stiff brush I would recommend trying this one :)
Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
stila Eye Swag Set  So besides the lip and eye-products I haven't really used Stila but boy I can say that the lip products that I have tried and the felt tipped eyeliner I use? I use them every.single.day. They are packaged nicely the felt liner doesn't dry out which is a problem that I have if I don't store the product tip down and I love it, because I do forget to do that sometimes. The liquid lipsticks are LIT they have a nice formula and are pretty pigmented and they also don't feel super drying so A+ from me Stila.
shealah m.
this brush works amazingly to put on eyeliner. i can wet it with a setting spray and put on eyeliner with different eyeshadows or i can just use it to put on gel eyeliner. i have used sephora brand brushes like this one and none compare. i would deinately reccommend this brush to others.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
You can never go wrong with this brand. She makes such beautiful products and I cant get enough of them. I usually use a liquid applicator to put on eyeliner, but if i needed to use a brush this would be the one i would chose. It gets so close to the eye and makes such a beautiful look!
Leagh G.
This brush is really good for tightlining, and the bristles are pretty stiff/prickly so you definitely want to be gentle if you have extra sensitive skin. Fairly easy to use, so even if you are a beginner you should have no problem getting accustomed to it!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I use this eyeliner brush daily. I like how easy it is to hold and control the eyeliner. This eyeliner brush does great with applying a beautiful eyeliner on both the top and bottom lid. The bristles are soft and don’t fray. Excellent eyeliner brush.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
This really makes applying and perfecting that subtle or bold eye look easy! Touching up, thickening or smudging your liner is a lot easier and easier to control with this handy tool stila Eye Enhancer Brush #20