BY STILA #84 in Face Primer

Swirl your way to perfect skin in one step! This innovative, triple-swirled helix serum instantly primes, color-corrects, brightens and nourishes skin for a flawless face with no fuss.

The revolutionary product contains 3 color-correcting pigments to even out complexion:

• Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes
  • Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look
  • Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots

Supercharged with Stila's proprietary Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ to help hydrate, control oil, and diminish the appearance of pores and fine lines.

Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytantriol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocophery Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines.

• Would you recommend this primer for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Will this primer help with redness? I'm not entirely sure...2 Answers
  • I have this product and was wondering if I should apply a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i was so excited to try this primer because it seemed like the perfect one step to get rid of other steps i had to do before foundation, but it sadly didn't work well for me. so i have combination (mostly oily) skin and this really didn't help the oil because it almost put moisture on top of that.. (but dry skin would benefit so much from this primer!!). i also have major redness and since you didn't get a whole lot of green in each pump, it didn't bring all that redness down (but again that's not the products fault.. i just need some more green corrector lol). i did like how it kinda lightened and gave a soft glow to my skin.. looked very pretty! i don't recommend this for my oily girls out there, but other than that i feel like the primer was nice (just not for me!)" in 52 reviews
  • "this product is really light weight and has great moisturizing properties. it doesn't break out my skin, althoughi don't feel like it does that good of a job with color correcting though. " in 18 reviews
Jazmin L.
Littleton, CO
This is an innovative, three in one primer that acts to color correct, brighten, and smooth skin. Seems to good to be true right?!?! But it is true!!! This product contains three color-correcting pigments to even out your complexion, nourish your skin and create a flawless canvas for your foundation. Green neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes. Lavender counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look. Peach brightens, illuminates, and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots.

I have really pink cheeks and I’ve struggled finding a primer that not only color corrects but also smoothes my skin in preparation for makeup application and this product is the AMAZING!✨
Megha P.
I have no words for this one step correct. I honestly HAD NO IDEA you were supposed to color correct your skin due to uneven skin tones caused by the sun and other environmental factors. After I started using this product I realized how much of a difference it makes to first color correct before applying your foundation. I used to go through hundreds of different foundations and could never find the perfect one until I started color correcting. It allows to create a solid skin tone so that way your foundation actually goes on with the color that is indicated. A WHOLE NEW WORLD OPENED UP FOR ME. If you have not tried it, TRY IT! Trust me you will see the difference.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
My holy Grail primer! This triple-swirled helix serum primes, color-corrects, brightens and nourishes skin for a flawless face. It has 3 color correcting pigments to even out your complexion. The Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes, while the Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look, and the Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots. It sits so well on my skin, and my foundation applies so perfectly flawless. I highly recommend it!
Lorrie G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like this primer especially when I use a light to med coverage foundation. It really does even out the redness. My skin type is normal/slightly oily. I all normally a fan of full coverage foundation because of the redness in my skin but if I'm trying something new or want to go for a more natural look, this is definitely my go to. I am only giving it a 4 star due to the fact that when it comes to my pores, its not the best cover up. Great product overall.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
One of my top 5 all time favorite primers. I have some mild redness, especially when my face decides to break out, and this helps minimize it greatly without leaving that awful green/white cast. It’s truly a one step Primer, although I do have large pores so I use a pore filling primer in my t zone. This one is very moisturizing, feels great, no silicone feel. A great everyday primer to tackle lots of issues in one step. I’m almost done with one and already have a back up ready to go! Highly recommend:)
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
LOVE THIS STUFF. The 3-in-1 correct from Stila is my go to year round. I love the consistency of the Stila primers. It blends easily and goes on smooth (imagine a mixture of a primer with a serum) it doesn’t feel cakey or suffocating on my pores. Stila primers have been my go to for years and I don’t plan on changing it ever. You can purchase this at Ulta and some Sephora stores carry it as well (I’m sure they carry it online, too!)
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This is one of my favorite face primers i have used and i have definitely used a lot. This one is color correcting which is great because i do have a red blemish that i like to cover up and it does just that. It is also cooling on the face so it is very refreshing and doesn’t make you feel cakey. I like primers that will cover my pores but doesn’t make my face feel heavy. Love this primer.
Alana C.
I was so excited to try this primer because it seemed like the perfect one step to get rid of other steps I had to do before foundation, but it sadly didn't work well for me. So I have combination (mostly oily) skin and this really didn't help the oil because it almost put moisture on top of that.. (But dry skin would benefit so much from this primer!!). I also have MAJOR redness and since you didn't get a whole lot of green in each pump, it didn't bring all that redness down (but again that's not the products fault.. I just need some more green corrector lol). I did like how it kinda lightened and gave a soft glow to my skin.. Looked very pretty! I don't recommend this for my oily girls out there, but other than that I feel like the primer was nice (just not for me!)
Katie M.
I really loved this primer. I have redness on my skin so I loved that it came with color correction already in the bottle. I didn’t notice that it seemed to keep my makeup in place better than some drug store primers I’ve tried in the past. However I don’t think that it really minimized my pores or anything but I really do love this primer and will keep it on hand.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I originally saw this in a makeup video and didn't think anything about it until I saw it at a beauty store. I asked about it and the sales person highly suggested it. I'm so glad I did because it has helped so much of my redness! After I shower my face will be bright red, I apply this - one or two pumps with my finger tips - and the red areas are gone! I have to let it dry a little before applying more makeup and it makes my face looking pale (more neutral looking than usual but that's the point!) but paired with foundation (powder or liquid) it works wonders! It even helps eliminate some of the dark circles under my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to use a green, purple or orange correcter - the 3 in 1 is ideal!
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Does this truly help color correct redness of the face ?
Autumn B.
Does this actually really colour correct? I've been eyeing this for a while wondering if it's worth it
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
I've seen a few people use this. I've been dying to try it. Does this even out your skin tone? Is the texture oily? I feel like a lot of primers I use make me oily
Kayla H.
Williston
What would be the best skin type for this product? I've seen it used in a couple tutorials and I really want to try it but want to make sure it would work for me
Amanda A.
Cleveland, OH
Ihave used many primers that do not cover the redness in my face how well dose this one cover the redness?? Looking to be a customer for life