stila One Step Correct
Swirl your way to perfect skin in one step! This innovative, triple-swirled helix serum instantly primes, color-corrects, brightens and nourishes skin for a flawless face with no fuss.
The revolutionary product contains 3 color-correcting pigments to even out complexion:
- Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes
- Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look
- Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots
Supercharged with Stila's proprietary Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ to help hydrate, control oil, and diminish the appearance of pores and fine lines.
Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytantriol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocophery Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain
Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines.see more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "i was so excited to try this primer because it seemed like the perfect one step to get rid of other steps i had to do before foundation, but it sadly didn't work well for me. so i have combination (mostly oily) skin and this really didn't help the oil because it almost put moisture on top of that.. (but dry skin would benefit so much from this primer!!). i also have major redness and since you didn't get a whole lot of green in each pump, it didn't bring all that redness down (but again that's not the products fault.. i just need some more green corrector lol). i did like how it kinda lightened and gave a soft glow to my skin.. looked very pretty! i don't recommend this for my oily girls out there, but other than that i feel like the primer was nice (just not for me!)" in 52 reviews
- "this product is really light weight and has great moisturizing properties. it doesn't break out my skin, althoughi don't feel like it does that good of a job with color correcting though. " in 18 reviews
I have really pink cheeks and I’ve struggled finding a primer that not only color corrects but also smoothes my skin in preparation for makeup application and this product is the AMAZING!✨
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos