BY STILA

There is no need to carry a whole brush set anymore! A flawless complexion can be achieved with just one brush!
This dual-ended brush allows you to blend liquid, cream and powder products seamlessly for effortless makeup application and a flawless finish. The larger end beautifully blends liquid, cream and powder foundation and blush into your skin, while the smaller end delivers precision concealing for a perfected, polished complexion.

Benefits:

• The tapered, dome-shaped brush tip can burrow into tiny, hard-to-reach crevices.
  • The synthetic bristles are shaped to imitate application with your fingertips, but are firmer and more flexible for quicker, easier makeup application.
  • Can also be used to apply eye shadow.

Buy on Sephora
Mackenzie M.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! i can use t to blend, color correct, spread product, and even clean up a little mess. I use this daily and bought it off of their website. I am so super satisfied with my purchase
Allie D.
Columbus, OH
Easy application and smooth distribution of product with this brush. Makes me feel like a professional when I use it. Easily glides across the face to apply an even amount of mAkeup !
amira l.
GUYS THIS BRUSH IS THE HOLY GRAIL OMGAAAAAAAAH. So let me start off by saying, this is like silky on the face not rough by any means. It always for full coverage without getting too much product into the brush, you will love it i promise. BUY THIS YALL.
Hannah W.
I got a set of Stila brushes while in makeup artistry school. I use this brush for a thicker coverage with foundation and sometimes under my eyes, because the shape fits there really well! However, the bristles are pretty stiff and not great to buff in foundation, which doesn't work for me since I have dry skin. I prefer softer bristles because they are gentler. The smaller pointed brush is alright for pin-point concealer, but I wouldn't use it for under my eyes!
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to makeup brushes, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. It works well for application, but storage is difficult since it is double sided.
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
Love this for concealing blemishes and then blending the edges out. Makes it look super natural were attention doesn't get drawn to the blemish area.
Jenn B.
Burlington, Ma
I absolutely loved using this brush when I had gotten it online. It's soft and perfect for concealing and foundation. I use it regularly ❤️
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Stila brushes are great and apply wonderfully!!! Double sided makes for more use!
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
The quality of this brush is great and it works well for blending in concealer! I should have bought two separate brushes, or I wish there was a cap on one end so that I wouldn't have to sacrifice one end at the bottom of my brush container.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
In addition to applying the base what other uses you could give this brush?