Stila One Step Bronze uploaded by Perri S.

BY STILA

Stila One Step Bronze Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "A little goes a long way, this stuff lasts me forever. " in 1 review
  • "I also use it on my arms and legs when I am going out." in 1 review
  • "The pump dispenses the right amount so none is wasted and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at TJ Maxx a while ago and figured I'd try it out. I really love using it in the summer as a base for my bronzer or just instead of my powder bronzer because it makes my skin look so fresh and glowy. I find that putting it on with a beauty blender makes the orange color blend out better. I'm wondering if they still make this since I bought it at TJ Maxx and really do love it!
Chelsea S.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing. I usually put this on before I go in with a powder bronzer. But it does give you that beach sun kisses look. It does have a bit of glitter so be aware. I love to wear it alone the most. It's just so nice and blends easy.
Gabrielle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is great ! It blends right in so you don't have any orange spots. I use this product after I've been out in the sun to give my skin that extra glow. I love using it. It mixes well with foundation as well. If your looking for a good bronzer this is one
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very disappointed with with this. It's got great pigmentation, but I wasn't fond of the color. The formula was terrible, it felt like there were rubber chunks in it I couldn't blend out. I would
Not recommend.
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only good thing I have to say about this is it blends easily.
Unfortunately this is super glittery and orange. It looks fine when you pump it out, but when it's blended out, it's the color of a cheap fake tan.
Aleksandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this; it just gives a nice bronzey glow when it's underneath regular foundation. At the same time I would never actually wear this on its own or above foundations because it accentuates the redness in my face and it's shiny af. You can find this at many tj maxx and marshalls when they have a hit of stila products.
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I use this instead of foundation some days and it gives me that bronze glow I am always looking for. I feel like a tan goddess when I wear this. I also live in Miami so it's appropriate to look sunkissed any time, any season.
Haley I.
Athens, GA
This product is god awful lol. It's SO glittery and SO orange I really don't see how anyone could use it as a primer. And also it irritated my skin. I can see why it was at Marshalls for $10 lol.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is seriously INCREDIBLE! I use it underneath my foundation to give my skin extra pop! I get compliments all the time about my skin because the bronzer and foundation evens out my skin town and gives it a beautiful glow that all women desire. Winter is coming, so this is perfect to bring your face alive too! I also use it on my arms and legs when I am going out. Purchase this product and I promise you will be 100% satisfied.....
christina s.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product i need to buy some more soon i really fall in love with this product
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
Does this product blend well on dry skin?
Kiersten B.
Does it dry quickly?
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
How do you apply this product, with a brush or a beauty blender? I've seen that this is supposed to be used under or as foundation basically, but can you use it as a traditional bronzer too? Does it look normal like this?