stila One Step Bronze uploaded by madison w.stila One Step Bronze uploaded by Perri S.

BY STILA

Stila One Step Bronze Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• "I also use it on my arms and legs when I am going out." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, this stuff lasts me forever. " in 1 review
  • "The pump dispenses the right amount so none is wasted and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexa K.
I got this at TJ Maxx a while ago and figured I'd try it out. I really love using it in the summer as a base for my bronzer or just instead of my powder bronzer because it makes my skin look so fresh and glowy. I find that putting it on with a beauty blender makes the orange color blend out better. I'm wondering if they still make this since I bought it at TJ Maxx and really do love it!
Gabrielle C.
This bronzer is great ! It blends right in so you don't have any orange spots. I use this product after I've been out in the sun to give my skin that extra glow. I love using it. It mixes well with foundation as well. If your looking for a good bronzer this is one
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Has a glimmer and didn't make me look cakey or oily (Matte for sure) GLOW is the best word for it and does give my Minnesota pale skin - a blended bronze without being too dramatic. Some say too much glimmer, but I've always mixed mine with my foundation so never had that problem. It has way less glimmer then too faced pink leopard bronzer for comparison. I need to mix it with foundation because the product by itself isn't enough to blend discoloration as much as I would prefer, but this IS an illuminating bronzer so that makes sense. The bronzing color does look very natural bronze. I like that because I am always scared people will see the line where my bronzer and my neck skin cut off! Look for the get the look Stila Youtube tutorials for this product. I apply with the brush Stila 33 complexion brush (MY FAV foundation brush out many brands) like taught in the tutorial. This also makes it easy to use it to contour vs all over face spread. I only use this is the summer or would consider it for holiday parties with low romantic lighting.. Products like these look crappy under fluorescent light so don't wear it to work for an every day look. Packaging is great! I am a NW25 in MAC for reference.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
I was very disappointed with with this. It's got great pigmentation, but I wasn't fond of the color. The formula was terrible, it felt like there were rubber chunks in it I couldn't blend out. I would
Not recommend.
Angelic K.
Katy, TX
Yanno.... I'm a stila girl... but dang. I tried SO hard to like this product! I even exchanged the first one for another one, in hopes I just had a bad batch. Half the time the pump just dispenses out some sort of clear serum- no color. Once you finally get the color out, you're over it. I'm not sure if there's a science that goes along with the reasoning behind the swirled pump action- so i may try to dispense it into a pot and see what happens. Swatched it looks great, so i know the pigment is good- I just can't get it to function in a timely fashion. Whether or not it's user error or a packaging fail is yet to be discovered by me. :(
Laura B.
The only good thing I have to say about this is it blends easily.
Unfortunately this is super glittery and orange. It looks fine when you pump it out, but when it's blended out, it's the color of a cheap fake tan.
Emily S.
Greer, SC
Let's be honest. I am a serious white chick. I have dark hair but pale skin, so sometimes I look completely sickly in the winter. This helps a LOT. It's a great blend of bronze and rose tones so it looks very natural and sun-kissed. You only need a tiny dab to blend in, so it lasts forever (I'm still on my first container!). If you're fair, don't put too much on at one time. It's easier to build up coverage than try to get it off. Highly recommended.
Lisa T.
Fowlerville, MI
I'll start my review with my age- 42 and I have a light skin tone ( especially in the winter ) I absolutely love this product, it is light weigh ( not thick and cakey ) I use this alone with a little concealer under my eyes, it gives me a bit of color but not to over powering , doesn't turn me orange!!! Also gives me a little healthy glow which is a must during our winter months! This is my new favorite!!!!!
Marcella G.
So I never really used a bronzer before, and when I put this on my face I just looked really weird, lol I just could not get it! Any who,I did mix it with a lotion and applied it on my horribly untanned legs and whoa did I get compliments that day! I received this product as a sample from BIRCHBOX, my $10 a month makeup subscription. And this sample was actually a full sized product, I think. It was 1fl oz.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I wanted to love this bronzer, but it's just okay. The packaging and idea is cool, but it's too shimmery for me. I look pretty young for my age so I try to stay away from glittery products so that maybe I won't constantly get mistaken for a 15 year old. It also sometimes gets a little lumpy when I blend it in.
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
Does this product blend well on dry skin?
Sierra K.
I've seen this product several times at the tj maxx in my town and am tempted to try but wasn't sure how the color would turn out! Is it like a dark bronze? I'm decently pale and don't want to look muddy!
Tiffany G.
Cicero, IL
Does this product leave an oily look? I've never tried it before and I'm looking to try new products.
Kiersten B.
Does it dry quickly?
Ruth M.
How well does this work? would love a test run