BY STILA

A rich, deeply moisturizing balm with a beautiful, subtle tint. Stila's beloved ultra-creamy, hydrating color balm formula is in a classic nude collection of three stunning shades for fair, medium, and dark skintones. Sunflower-based polyglycerides soothe and smooth, phyto-derived emollients keep lips healthy and hydrated, and naturally-cooling peppermint oil rejuvenates lips. It features a handy mirror on top of the cap for easy on-the-go application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

stila Nude Interlude Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Good pigmentation and really is moisturizing. It is not tacky or sticky like others out there. Smooth application and finish." in 22 reviews
  • "Beautiful lipstick color and provides excellent coverage and is long lasting. Really easy to apple on the lips." in 12 reviews
  • "Love this soft and sheer balm! Looks so natural and feels great, while I'm treating my lips at the same time." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this color, and I love love love the creamy texture. It also really does stay on well. " in 6 reviews
Tera M.
I love love love everything about Stila! I use a lot of different variety products by Stila. Good quality in every level! This specific lip shade is one that I can apply so quickly, because it’s not too matte enough to dry your lips out. It lasts such a long time, as well.
roilyerf d.
United states
I just added this to my collection. It has a dark deep color and is very beautiful. On my lighter complexion it's a nice contrast. It applies smoothly and it lasts a good deal. It tends to come off on cups and when I kiss my dog I leave kiss marks which is adorable.
NancyJorge H.
Menifee
Really like this product, I love the matte look. Also the lip color pops when you apply. It goes on easy, last pretty long. Bought this product from ulta, the package looks very beautiful. Easy to use product, I would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Marybel S.
Sandy Hook, KY
Balm Color love the lipstick amazing quality love the shine long lasting so beautiful special color pretty in your skintone matches in outfit smells amazing love all their products would like to try out more Products in the future.❤️
Makenzie M.
Amarillo, TX
So cute!!! I love this lipstick, I use it often and love that it didn’t dry out my lips leaving it crusty! The packaging is so pretty! It was an easy lipstick to apply and definitely a lot of product for the price!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I absolutely love this balm from urban decay. I am constantly applying it on my lips. It gives a gorgeous wash of color when you going natural and works well to prime the lips before you're liquid lips.
Yara F.
Dried out my lips but is not terrible, the color selection was not that great either. On the positive side it does have a minty flavor and gives a slightly tingly feeling on the lips which I like
Willow K.
Oswego, NY
The formula is so smooth and goes on so great!! I tried it for the first time, and I would use it again. Packaging was nice and put together, not too busy looking! It’s a great product and many of my friends use it and love it!
Torrie W.
Impressed with this balm! With a balm I am always expecting it to be a little less opaque, and not quite stay on as long but this balm proved me wrong! It has good stay power and packs a big punch in its color.
Única B.
Indian trail, NC
When i tried it i was pleasantly surprised how well these apply, now this is one of my favorite. It has a very creamy sensation. When you apply you can see the difference almost instantaneously. I just love it!