stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie A.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ciera C.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Holyana M.

BY STILA

An eye shadow palette featuring earthy, nude hues. Bring out eyes with a touch of natural-looking color. Curated by Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, Sarah Lucero, this palette is influenced by backstage beauty, and these 12 warm shades were selected to create a natural and radiant glow. This set contains: - 12 x 0.51 oz Eye shadow in Kitten, Dune, Instinct, Wind, Individual, Desire, Wit, Jezebel, Understanding, Coco, Gilded Gold, Java see more...

• stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette So do yo... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they...1 Answers
  • Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is...3 Answers
Kayleigh R.
Durban
LOve Love loveeeeeeee this palette, its perfect for all skin tones and eye colors, the shadows are extremely pigmented and are super easy to blend, they are a tad pricey, but for 12 high-end, super amazing quality eye shadows, its really worth it, I seriously recommend it.
Maxine T.
Tielen
I just bought this palette and I just adore it! The pigmentation is incredible like just breathtaking!!! It's a bit pricey but worth it!
I bought this on www.beautybay.be.
I would definitely recommend this!
vinny s.
Sholing, Southampton
Totally in love with my Stila palette it's amazing,i love the brand and these palettes are an everyday look going from day to evening i really do enjoy using it xx
Keely S.
Melbourne
This product has a nice variety of shine, glitter and matte it is quiet affordable and very good value i would definitely consider buying this product again as i always got complements on it. I suggest others buy this product too!!
Sophie A.
Favourite shadow palette for blue eyes, love the matte packaging. Very pigmented, and pretty easy to blend your colours together. I did notice that the shadows are really delicate though, I dropped my palette on carpet and it ruined only one shadow. Still a back to school must have for me !!
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I usually can't find an eye palette that I can use all the colors and this one I definitely can! The colors are solid and bold! All of them look great with one another and I would definitely buy this palette again
Kathleen  A.
New Delhi , Delhi
My favorite palette consisting of neutrals and warm shaded. Glides on my lids smoothly and the pigmentation is to die for
josselin C.
provincia guayas(ciudad de Milagro)
Muy buen producto me facina mucho se los recomiendo es increible muy bueno me encanta son los que mas utilizo
Emily P.
Pigmentation a isn't the best although I do enjoy the colors, great for a beginners natural eye
Helen G.
paphos, cyprus
Love this palette the colors are neutral and earthy and are perfect for suttle looks
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is this worth it?
Kristy W.
Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they patchy or are they really pigmented?
Krystle R.
How well is the quality?? how long would it last Intel you have to reapply ??
Marwa A.
Are the colors shimmery or are they more matte?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
Looking into buying a new pallet is this have good pigmentation and application worth buying it