stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie A.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ciera C.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Holyana M.

BY STILA

An eye shadow palette featuring earthy, nude hues. Bring out eyes with a touch of natural-looking color. Curated by Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, Sarah Lucero, this palette is influenced by backstage beauty, and these 12 warm shades were selected to create a natural and radiant glow. This set contains: - 12 x 0.51 oz Eye shadow in Kitten, Dune, Instinct, Wind, Individual, Desire, Wit, Jezebel, Understanding, Coco, Gilded Gold, Java see more...

• stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette So do yo... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they...1 Answers
  • Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is...3 Answers
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a gorgeous palette! I use it the most of all of my eye shadow palettes and I have a lot of them. The colors are beautiful, easily blendable, very natural looking. I always get so many compliments wearing it.
Andrea E.
Palacios, TX
I love this palette has a lot of pigmentation and has very nice and very basic colors for a natural look that can be used daily and is the best it has its very large mirror and you can charge for everywhere
Jessica L.
I bought this for myself for my birthday a year ago. It is my first Stila palette and I'm so glad I chose this one. This thing is perfection. I use every single shade. And the colors are so pretty. The packaging is beautiful and has a good feel in your hand. I absolutely love this thing.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this palette 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the shadows are amazing 💕 Love the natural look it gives me and the way it brings out the color of my eyes 👀
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
I think this palette is nice. The colors are pigmented, easy to blend as well. A couple of them are just "okay", but can still be worked with. The shades remind me of Naked palette repeats.
Stott H.
Chattanooga, TN
I use probably all these colors a lot, the pigment is wonderful and I like the way it feels. Also if applied right it won't crease or smudge as much like some other products, which is very nice!
Erin S.
Athens, OH
I love this palette. Even more than naked. It is so natural but it does so much. You can go natural or do something to make yourself look good for a night out.
Lygia O.
Love this for creating sultry eyes! These colors are great for any eye color and you can dress up your eyes by adding a darker brown and smoking the eye out
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
I love being able to find palettes with such pretty neutral colors in them I mean they look absolutely beautiful and are a must for natural everyday looks .
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
This palette is okay. I don't think it is anything special though. The pigment on mine was just okay. There is better stuff out there. I wasn't wowed.
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is this worth it?
Kristy W.
Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they patchy or are they really pigmented?
Krystle R.
How well is the quality?? how long would it last Intel you have to reapply ??
Marwa A.
Are the colors shimmery or are they more matte?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
Looking into buying a new pallet is this have good pigmentation and application worth buying it