stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie A.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ciera C.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Holyana M.

BY STILA

An eye shadow palette featuring earthy, nude hues. Bring out eyes with a touch of natural-looking color. Curated by Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, Sarah Lucero, this palette is influenced by backstage beauty, and these 12 warm shades were selected to create a natural and radiant glow. This set contains: - 12 x 0.51 oz Eye shadow in Kitten, Dune, Instinct, Wind, Individual, Desire, Wit, Jezebel, Understanding, Coco, Gilded Gold, Java see more...

• stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette So do yo... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they...1 Answers
  • Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is...3 Answers
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This stila nouveau eye shadow palette is amazing it's so beautiful the colors are so easy to wear can go for a day look to a night look it does have some fall out but totally worth it beautiful shadows
Caitlin W.
Ashtabula
Very pigmented loved the shimmery eye shadows went very well with my hazel eyes loved using it in a smoky eye it was very easy to apply had to use little at a time because of the pigment I would definitely buy it again!
Lilia V.
I love this palette. It gives a natural look to the eyes and it is very easy to use. It is totally worth the money and for sure I recommend it to anyone that wants to look natural and at the same time flawless.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Stila is one of my favorite brands for makeup. I own several of the palettes and have been super pleased with every single one. The shadows go on so smoothly and have great pigmentation and little to no fallout. This neutral palette has so many color combinations available that you could get so many different eye looks without repeating. The mixture of matte & shimmer shades makes this a great palette to begin your collection with!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Gorgeous colors to match any eye color! I like this vs other high end palettes! Recently this has been my go to everyday! I have blue eyes & can do so much with this! I recommended to everyone I know!!
Heidi F.
Springfield, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes. The shadows are soft to put on, however, they stay put for hours. I love the neutral colors and the easy application. I bought it on a whim and would do it again in a heart beat.
Jordan M.
Greer, SC
Colors are stunning. They blend easily and are quite pigmented. But they are so powdery, they make a mess. But you have to really make sure you pick up enough on your brush, or they go streaky. Definitely not a good formula in that respect. I use these shadows up way too fast!!
Crystal Y.
I really have a thing for natural eyeshadow palette's and this does not disappoint as one of many of my collection. Formula is amazing lens out great and I love the color pay off.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
This palette has been my life for like the past 3 months lol I use it every single day for every single look. The colors in this palette are so blendable and so pigmented. Perfect neutral colors
Sarah B.
These are so soft and pigmented. Easy to blend and you can create so many looks. This palette will last you a long time. If your ever at Sephora or Ulta just swatch the tester and you'll see!
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is this worth it?
Kristy W.
Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they patchy or are they really pigmented?
Krystle R.
How well is the quality?? how long would it last Intel you have to reapply ??
Marwa A.
Are the colors shimmery or are they more matte?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
Looking into buying a new pallet is this have good pigmentation and application worth buying it