stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie A.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ciera C.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Holyana M.

BY STILA

An eye shadow palette featuring earthy, nude hues. Bring out eyes with a touch of natural-looking color. Curated by Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, Sarah Lucero, this palette is influenced by backstage beauty, and these 12 warm shades were selected to create a natural and radiant glow. This set contains: - 12 x 0.51 oz Eye shadow in Kitten, Dune, Instinct, Wind, Individual, Desire, Wit, Jezebel, Understanding, Coco, Gilded Gold, Java see more...

• stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette So do yo... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they...1 Answers
  • Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is...3 Answers
Rachel B.
I use this palette daily!! I especially love the colors with added shimmer for highlighting and the lids! They set beautifully and hardly crease after a long day! You can easily go for a day look to a smokey one with this palette too! I get so many compliments when I use these shades! Highly recommend it!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This Styla Nouveau natural eye palette is great for a beginner at make up or any kind of natural make up look you are going for. It has pretty packaging and you can buy it at Ulta. I love Stila and this product was great quality. I recommend this palette.
Holly H.
I love this palette for day time looks. I tend to like some shimmer in my eyeshadow, so I wouldn't mind if this had a couple more shimmer shades, but no big deal. The shades blend beautifully and there's a nice mix of warm and cool tones, all keeping close to neutral.
Ashley C.
Pretty colors. I thought when I purchased this one, I would use it more often, but I don't really like the way the colors look on my skin. They do blend well and I get long wear out of them. I recommend using a primer before you try to use these.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
Stilas make up pallets are tough sturdy and absolutely gorgeous. The parking alone makes it worth the money and I was extremely surprised on how gorgeous the make up is. It's one of my favorite companies to buy fromūüíö
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
These shadows are silky smooth and look great on. I don't like to look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup, so this is a great everyday palette. The colors blend well and flatter my brown eyes. I love stila products!
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Stila puts out some great quality eyeshadows, and this palette is no different. The brows are really warm, and make for nice transition shades on the brow bone. This is a great palette for someone who is just trying to get into more complex eye looks!
Jade K.
This is a georgous shades if you are a warm tone girl. It is a great daily eye shadows that you can basically wear everywhere. If you are looking for a warm tone basic brown eyeshadow pallette, I would definitely recommend this
Heather M.
Love this natural palette as I don't tend to to use a lot of different colors. Grea go to and starter palette. Highly recommend as they are good quality from a good brand. Highly pigmented to last all days
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Just bought this palette and it's amazing!!! I officially love Stila products and will only to continue to buy these products. You can never have too many eye shadows and this is one everyone needs to have
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is this worth it?
Kristy W.
Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they patchy or are they really pigmented?
Krystle R.
How well is the quality?? how long would it last Intel you have to reapply ??
Marwa A.
Are the colors shimmery or are they more matte?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
Looking into buying a new pallet is this have good pigmentation and application worth buying it