stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Holyana M.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ciera C.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie A.

BY STILA

An eye shadow palette featuring earthy, nude hues. Bring out eyes with a touch of natural-looking color. Curated by Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, Sarah Lucero, this palette is influenced by backstage beauty, and these 12 warm shades were selected to create a natural and radiant glow. This set contains: - 12 x 0.51 oz Eye shadow in Kitten, Dune, Instinct, Wind, Individual, Desire, Wit, Jezebel, Understanding, Coco, Gilded Gold, Java

stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Love the colors wish I could try it ! Love nutural colors n gluter! Ive heard its very pigmented" in 12 reviews
  • "Stila is one of my favorite brands for makeup. I own several of the palettes and have been super pleased with every single one. The shadows go on so smoothly and have great pigmentation and little to no fallout. This neutral palette has so many color combinations available that you could get so many different eye looks without repeating. The mixture of matte & shimmer shades makes this a great palette to begin your collection with!" in 11 reviews
  • "This palette is a great neutral palette, especially if you don't want too much sparkle. Nice for accentuating eyes without slathering them in glitter!" in 3 reviews
  • "Favourite shadow palette for blue eyes, love the matte packaging. Very pigmented, and pretty easy to blend your colours together. I did notice that the shadows are really delicate though, I dropped my palette on carpet and it ruined only one shadow. Still a back to school must have for me !! " in 3 reviews
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
This is a gorgeous palette! The rich powders are creamy & soft. The shades are layer-able so the color can go on feathery&light or deep&rich... you choose! I may have to get another one. The neutrals in this palette are some of the best I've seen. The color stays all day and it doesn't sprinkle down onto your lashes & cheeks like some. Highly recommend
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I LOVE the colors in this palette. Neutrals are my colors when it comes to make up and this has them all. I can't think of anything to improve. I purchased this at Sephora. My eye color is a blueish/green depending on what I wear so tans, browns and golds are my go to. I would suggest this product to everyone no matter what color eyes you have.
Lindsey K.
Whitesburg
Loved this. The colors are so pretty and natural which is the look I usually go for. There are lighter and darker colors for different occasions. The packaging is attractive but nothing amazing. I haven't tried the shadows without a primer and setting spray but I'm sure they would be long lasting without these things. I would buy these again!
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this pallet!! The colors are so pretty and have lasted me so long! The shadow stays on throughout the day and keeps its glimmer! I have blue eyes and I use this pallet every day because the colors compliment my eyes so well. I even used it on my wedding day & did my friends makeup on her big day with the pallet!
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Obsessed with this palette! At first I didn't want to use it, I just wanted to look and admire the colors all day! The color goes on so smoothly and blends perfectly! I use this palette now everyday! I have recommended this to all my families and friends, you won't regret it!
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
A well-thought out color selection. This is potentially a staple to an intermediate makeup user's makeup bag. The vibrancy of the shadows will fade slowly as the day goes on, but the shadows themselves are wonderful to work with and are easy to blend. This is a powder formula, but the shadows themselves are not chalky.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
This palette is wonderful! I am a long-time fan of the palette - I love being able to have a mix of colors in the same location. This is no exception! The size makes it great to take on-the-go (as compared to the Naked palette that is cumbersome). There is a wide variety of great colors in the palette and you can certainly mix and match them for day and night. The colors are long-lasting and great shades of neutral. I would definitely recommend this!
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
I bought this at a warehouse sale and am glad that I did buy it for the price I got it.

The neutral mostly matte palette has your standard matte brown colors that has both cool tones and warm tones.

The only issue I have is that the shadows are so soft, it can end up blending away entirely. While I can do a full eye look with just this one palette, I like using pops of color on my lid when I use this to spruce up all the browns.
Rachel B.
I use this palette daily!! I especially love the colors with added shimmer for highlighting and the lids! They set beautifully and hardly crease after a long day! You can easily go for a day look to a smokey one with this palette too! I get so many compliments when I use these shades! Highly recommend it!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This Styla Nouveau natural eye palette is great for a beginner at make up or any kind of natural make up look you are going for. It has pretty packaging and you can buy it at Ulta. I love Stila and this product was great quality. I recommend this palette.
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is this worth it?
Marwa A.
Are the colors shimmery or are they more matte?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
Looking into buying a new pallet is this have good pigmentation and application worth buying it
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
How well is the quality?? how long would it last Intel you have to reapply ??
Kristy W.
Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they patchy or are they really pigmented?