stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie A.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ciera C.stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Holyana M.

BY STILA

An eye shadow palette featuring earthy, nude hues. Bring out eyes with a touch of natural-looking color. Curated by Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, Sarah Lucero, this palette is influenced by backstage beauty, and these 12 warm shades were selected to create a natural and radiant glow. This set contains: - 12 x 0.51 oz Eye shadow in Kitten, Dune, Instinct, Wind, Individual, Desire, Wit, Jezebel, Understanding, Coco, Gilded Gold, Java see more...

• stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette So do yo... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they...1 Answers
  • Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is...3 Answers
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
This is a gorgeous palette! The rich powders are creamy & soft. The shades are layer-able so the color can go on feathery&light or deep&rich... you choose! I may have to get another one. The neutrals in this palette are some of the best I've seen. The color stays all day and it doesn't sprinkle down onto your lashes & cheeks like some. Highly recommend
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I LOVE the colors in this palette. Neutrals are my colors when it comes to make up and this has them all. I can't think of anything to improve. I purchased this at Sephora. My eye color is a blueish/green depending on what I wear so tans, browns and golds are my go to. I would suggest this product to everyone no matter what color eyes you have.
Lindsey K.
Whitesburg
Loved this. The colors are so pretty and natural which is the look I usually go for. There are lighter and darker colors for different occasions. The packaging is attractive but nothing amazing. I haven't tried the shadows without a primer and setting spray but I'm sure they would be long lasting without these things. I would buy these again!
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this pallet!! The colors are so pretty and have lasted me so long! The shadow stays on throughout the day and keeps its glimmer! I have blue eyes and I use this pallet every day because the colors compliment my eyes so well. I even used it on my wedding day & did my friends makeup on her big day with the pallet!
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Obsessed with this palette! At first I didn't want to use it, I just wanted to look and admire the colors all day! The color goes on so smoothly and blends perfectly! I use this palette now everyday! I have recommended this to all my families and friends, you won't regret it!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
A well-thought out color selection. This is potentially a staple to an intermediate makeup user's makeup bag. The vibrancy of the shadows will fade slowly as the day goes on, but the shadows themselves are wonderful to work with and are easy to blend. This is a powder formula, but the shadows themselves are not chalky.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
This palette is wonderful! I am a long-time fan of the palette - I love being able to have a mix of colors in the same location. This is no exception! The size makes it great to take on-the-go (as compared to the Naked palette that is cumbersome). There is a wide variety of great colors in the palette and you can certainly mix and match them for day and night. The colors are long-lasting and great shades of neutral. I would definitely recommend this!
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
I bought this at a warehouse sale and am glad that I did buy it for the price I got it.

The neutral mostly matte palette has your standard matte brown colors that has both cool tones and warm tones.

The only issue I have is that the shadows are so soft, it can end up blending away entirely. While I can do a full eye look with just this one palette, I like using pops of color on my lid when I use this to spruce up all the browns.
mercedes f.
This is perfect for any type of look Fancy, or not fancy . The colors it has blend in so good , soft , I am being completely honest when I say it will make U look flawless for sure
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Loking into buying a new palette I am not sure to buy this one is this worth it?
Kristy W.
Is this palette worth it? How do the dark shades apply - are they patchy or are they really pigmented?
Krystle R.
How well is the quality?? how long would it last Intel you have to reapply ??
Marwa A.
Are the colors shimmery or are they more matte?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
Looking into buying a new pallet is this have good pigmentation and application worth buying it