BY STILA

An iconic, liquid lipstick set with three, long-lasting, and beautifully nude hues. The Naturally Nude Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick Set is a creamy palette of perfectly nude shades for gorgeous lips. Delivering weightless, matte, and full-coverage lip colors, these lipsticks are designed to stay up to six hours and feature three deluxe and limited-edition hues. They are enriched with lip-nourishing vitamin E and avocado oil for a hydrated, beautiful finish. This set contains: - 0.05 oz/ mL Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Patina (dusty rose), Perla (pale dusty pink), Serenata (cognac rose) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
By far this is my number one lip product. Lately I have been obsessed with everything lips, so I've been going out of my comfort zone buying different colors and brands. On top of the samples I get in my ipsy bags I have a bunch to choose from. But these are so beutiful! The colors are perfect for any skin tone. They literally last me all day. Even when my girls steal kisses just to steal my lipstick it doesn't move at all. So easy to apply. I can't wait to get more colors!
Erin C.
Troy, NY
I love this liquid lipstick! The size of the tube is a good size for throwing in a small clutch. I can't remember what color I have, but it's an orangey-red color and I use it multiple times a week for an everyday look. It pops, but not too much. I haven't noticed any smell from this product really, it also dries super smooth, it's not drying at all I sometimes forget I even have it on!
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I have been looking for a good liquid lippie that stays put throughout the day and doesn't dry my lips to high heaven. I ordered this online after trying a sample through birchbox and I love it. I'm still trying different shades to find the perfect color but the formula is amazing. Definitely recommend buying in a store so you can test out colors.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
This is such a cool set if you were wanting to try out Stila's liquid lipsticks! The colors are Patina, Serenata, and Perla, and they are all gorgeous. The formula smells like vanilla cake and glides on beautifully! My one complaint would be that wayyy too much product gets loaded on the applicator, which I then have to scrape off on the sides.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
literally my favorite lip product! it goes on smoothly and stays on all day even through multiple coffees and other drinks and food! completely worth every penny that is spent. it can dry out lips and you do not want to apply extra gloss or chapstick because ive noticed when you do the pigment does not last as long.
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
So glad I got this set! Every color is gorgeous and the formula is wonderful! I have really dry lips normally and these don't seem to overly dry out my lips. I would definitely recommend this set for gifts or for yourself! Great if you haven't tried Smashbox liquids yet because you get 3 really great colors!! A+++
Caitlin M.
I love the brand Stilla. I have 2 matte lipsticks and I just want to have my collection to grow, The colors are great and it goes on really easy. This product also dries quickly after I dab it with a toilette paper. The only thing is I usually have to apply another coat after I eat something.
Crystal A.
I love this product! I bought it for a wedding I was recently in and it definitely did the job and lasted through the ceremony, dinner and reception. Doesn't make your lips feel totally dry, if you make sure they're moisturized before you put it on! I also really love the color choices!
Maka A.
New Castle, DE
I received nude stilla lipstick as a gift, it was deluxe sample. Lipstick lasts all day long and does not require re-apply. Application of the product is smooth and easy. Product was nice to try. I might slightly recommend it other. It goes with the smokey-eye make up.
Ana Vanessa R.
Yo recibi este labial a traves de Birch Box y me encanto! Fue la primera veZ que lo utilice y definitivamente lo volveria a comprar ya que dura el dia entero. No importa si comes o bebes, solo se quita un poquito y ya. Yo de verdad que lo volveria a comprar.
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
Are these worth the price?