stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup uploaded by Sugar H.stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup uploaded by member-c14495b9f

BY STILA

• This natural finish all your make up is so great it's inexpensive...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation still leave skin feeling oily ? I have an oi...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation have any other skin tones? Be the first to answer!
Tanea A.
This is the best foundation I ever tried. It made my skin look and feel super soft and super smooth. It makes my skin look perfect. It's not cakey and doesn't look fake. It looks as if I naturally have perfect skin. I highly recommend everyone to try this out. If I could, I would get it 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 stars out of 5 😍😘
Tessa B.
Suffolk, VA
Amazing product here! I typically stick to a solid foundation routine but switching it up and trying this Stila foundation was the best decision ever! It's so soft and natural looking due to it being oil free I absolutely love it! I will definitely continue to use this in the future!
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I'm so sad this foundation is being discontinued. It creates a flawless look on my face every time. I have combination skin and this foundation balances the areas perfectly. It looks air brushed on my face, never cakey. The shade I got matched my skin tone perfectly as well.
yenifer e.
Compton, CA
Review for: Shade more...
Great product though didn't control my oily face but definitely would recommend For people with face that isn't extremely oily. Nevertheless, will definitely use it in the winter when my face is dryer
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Shade more...
I absolutely love this foundation for days when I just want to have a simple look, a natural look. And it does exactly that, looks natural, covers well, doesn't cake, no extra oils. I love it!
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Didn't expect for this to for my combination skin it's always hard for me to fine the perfect shade but this is perfect an alittle goes a long way I've had mine for over a year !i would buy it again an again
Krystal L.
Sedgwick, CO
This is an amazing foundation that creates a flawless look like it has been air brushed. It does not cake up and its oil free so even a person with really oily skin can use this product.
murrayscott3
UK
Review for: Shade I more...
This product was a goo match for my skin tone but the products was not a great consistency and had a patchy result ,it was not easy to blend.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
Review for: Shade I more...
I tried this product because I have oily skin and I think that it helped with shine but the shade was not a good match and did not blend well
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Quite amazing keeps my face natural and don't need to reapply at all! It doesn't make my fave look oily one of the best out there
Blayze K.
Richland, MS
Does this foundation still leave skin feeling oily ? I have an oily face.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This natural finish all your make up is so great it's inexpensive it stays on mind stayed on for 16 hours without any touchups it's inexpensive and it's a great product you really need to try it and you'll love it as much as I do
Marie M.
Does this foundation have any other skin tones?