stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup uploaded by susan e.stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup uploaded by Sugar H.stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup uploaded by member-c14495b9f

BY STILA

Kia
stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup- love the way this goes on so smooth no oil and just wonderful product can’t wait until I get more I ran out :((( best feeling when it goes on although it’s not a stick foundation but it’s really good 👍🏼
Tanea A.
Orlando, FL
This is the best foundation I ever tried. It made my skin look and feel super soft and super smooth. It makes my skin look perfect. It's not cakey and doesn't look fake. It looks as if I naturally have perfect skin. I highly recommend everyone to try this out. If I could, I would get it 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 stars out of 5 😍😘
Tessa B.
Suffolk, VA
Amazing product here! I typically stick to a solid foundation routine but switching it up and trying this Stila foundation was the best decision ever! It's so soft and natural looking due to it being oil free I absolutely love it! I will definitely continue to use this in the future!
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I'm so sad this foundation is being discontinued. It creates a flawless look on my face every time. I have combination skin and this foundation balances the areas perfectly. It looks air brushed on my face, never cakey. The shade I got matched my skin tone perfectly as well.
Megan G.
It was good at first, but this oxidized terribly on my skin. Maybe it's just me, I have oily skin in the summer. It did go on beautifully and was easy to blend in the skin with a brush or beauty blender. After a little while it turned up straight orange. I couldn't fix it.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this foundation for days when I just want to have a simple look, a natural look. And it does exactly that, looks natural, covers well, doesn't cake, no extra oils. I love it!
yenifer e.
Compton, CA
Great product though didn't control my oily face but definitely would recommend For people with face that isn't extremely oily. Nevertheless, will definitely use it in the winter when my face is dryer
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Didn't expect for this to for my combination skin it's always hard for me to fine the perfect shade but this is perfect an alittle goes a long way I've had mine for over a year !i would buy it again an again
Kayla H.
This foundation is pretty light weight and goes a long way. It's really easy to blend. It doesn't provide full coverage though, it's more like medium to light coverage.
Daniele M.
Stratford, CT
This make up is so light and airy, which makes it so much simpler to use and makes you feel fresh for the entire day! It also blends really nicely for fair skins!
Blayze K.
Richland, MS
Does this foundation still leave skin feeling oily ? I have an oily face.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This natural finish all your make up is so great it's inexpensive it stays on mind stayed on for 16 hours without any touchups it's inexpensive and it's a great product you really need to try it and you'll love it as much as I do
Marie M.
Does this foundation have any other skin tones?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I personally try tests because my friend owns it and I really love it I really want to get my own but when I tried it I looks great my photos with beautiful people asked me to get complexion looks different and I tell him all the time what should I buy and several people have bought it Friday I give it 10 stars it's inexpensive and it goes a long way for the 0.9 ounces because you only need a little a little goes a faraway try and buy it let me know what you think