BeautyFaceFace MakeupStila
Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup

stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup

by Stila

Can I have this plz
Does this foundation have any other skin tones?
I personally try tests because my friend owns it and I really love it I really want to get my own but when I tried it I looks great my photos with beautiful people asked me to get complexion looks different and I tell him all the time what should I buy and several people have bought it Friday I give it 10 stars it's inexpensive and it goes a long way for the 0.9 ounces because you only need a little a little goes a faraway try and buy it let me know what you think
Start your review of stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup!
Kia
ByKia
stila Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup- love the way this goes on so smooth no oil and just wonderful product can’t wait until I get more I ran out :((( best feeling when it goes on although it’s not a stick foundation but it’s really good 👍🏼
cheyanne B.
Jacksonville, FL
Ineed this for my skin type it's a great foundation. Especially for my skin type
Maria H.
is it really oil free? because i have oily skin and it annoying to try to fine a non oily one. does it last long?
Tanea A.
Davenport, FL
This is the best foundation I ever tried. It made my skin look and feel super soft and super smooth. It makes my skin look perfect. It's not cakey and doesn't look fake. It looks as if I naturally have perfect skin. I highly recommend everyone to try this out. If I could, I would get it 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 stars out of 5 😍😘
Tessa B.
Suffolk, VA
Amazing product here! I typically stick to a solid foundation routine but switching it up and trying this Stila foundation was the best decision ever! It's so soft and natural looking due to it being oil free I absolutely love it! I will definitely continue to use this in the future!
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Quite amazing keeps my face natural and don't need to reapply at all! It doesn't make my fave look oily one of the best out there
Rachel C.
Doylestown, PA
This has pretty good coverage and goes on well! Feels a bit heavy on my skin though, so that’s why I gave it 4 stars.
Ashley E.
Marysville, PA
I am so sad this was discontinued. It was one of my favorites for a few years. Soft beautiful finish, photo friendly, looked like flawless skin.
Megan G.
It was good at first, but this oxidized terribly on my skin. Maybe it's just me, I have oily skin in the summer. It did go on beautifully and was easy to blend in the skin with a brush or beauty blender. After a little while it turned up straight orange. I couldn't fix it.
Hailey C.
Orlando
I love this products when I work with clients with darker skin tones. It really compliments their skin and leaves a beautiful finish