BY STILA

Manda L.
Niles, MI
It has been awhile since I have used my stila eyeshadow in mineral colors. I ended up getting a palette of light browns, rose golds, vanilla, and light pinks. I do love the rich pigment, but I do recommend using an eyelid primer to really bring out these long lasting colors.
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
This Stila product is good quality. It blends pretty decently in my opinion. I enjoy Stila products very much. However, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this seeing that this was a gift from a friend. but with that said I would recommend Stila brand to anyone!
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I love trying different brands and color eye shadows. I did like this one from Stila. You have to build the color of you want a more intense area or use a product like Fix + from Mac.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Wow, I can't believe the terrible reviews for this! I absolutely love it. The only colour I'm not too keen on is Champara.
Kamet looks pretty boring and blah in the pan, but it is amazing on. It's great as a base, or even in the crease when I want a really simple, neutral look for work. The lasting power on all of them is absolutely amazing
Summer-Linn S.
Moundville, AL
These are very blendable colors. They aren't insanely pigmented, but they make great daytime looks! I like these for my quick application everyday eyes.
alice v.
I have a couple of colours and the colour, longevity and quality are consistent with what I expect from a stila product. Will be buying more in future
Darrah C.
Renton, WA
Stila's Eye Shadows are always very high quality. The product goes on smoothly and wears well. I have never encountered creasing with this product.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
The colors are nice but I don't think that they blend that well. Some do more then others but I feel it's really a hit it miss