BY STILA

Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Wow, I can't believe the terrible reviews for this! I absolutely love it. The only colour I'm not too keen on is Champara.
Kamet looks pretty boring and blah in the pan, but it is amazing on. It's great as a base, or even in the crease when I want a really simple, neutral look for work. The lasting power on all of them is absolutely amazing
Manda L.
Niles, MI
It has been awhile since I have used my stila eyeshadow in mineral colors. I ended up getting a palette of light browns, rose golds, vanilla, and light pinks. I do love the rich pigment, but I do recommend using an eyelid primer to really bring out these long lasting colors.
Maira H.
Studio city, CA
This Stila product is good quality. It blends pretty decently in my opinion. I enjoy Stila products very much. However, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this seeing that this was a gift from a friend. but with that said I would recommend Stila brand to anyone!
Summer-Linn S.
Moundville, AL
These are very blendable colors. They aren't insanely pigmented, but they make great daytime looks! I like these for my quick application everyday eyes.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I love trying different brands and color eye shadows. I did like this one from Stila. You have to build the color of you want a more intense area or use a product like Fix + from Mac.
alice v.
I have a couple of colours and the colour, longevity and quality are consistent with what I expect from a stila product. Will be buying more in future
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
The colors are nice but I don't think that they blend that well. Some do more then others but I feel it's really a hit it miss
Darrah C.
Renton, WA
Stila's Eye Shadows are always very high quality. The product goes on smoothly and wears well. I have never encountered creasing with this product.