Stila Mile High Mascara Jet Black  uploaded by Liz M.Stila Mile High Mascara Jet Black  uploaded by Marya G.

BY STILA

A volumizing mascara made with plumping plant extracts and a patented propeller brush to give lashes maximum length, lift, and volume. Revamp lashes with this jet-black mascara, infused with plumping plant extracts and emollients for lush, glossy lashes. The color glides on effortlessly, leaving eyelashes with ultimate length and volume that will not smudge, budge, clump, or flake off. The propeller brush grips, lifts, and lengthens lashes, while the patented V-shaped bristles delicately wrap lashes from roots to tips for ultimate curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I thought I was going to like this mascara, but I didn't because every time I put this on, the second coat always starts to clump. I don't know why the first coat has no problems but the second one does, and when I say clump I mean big clumps. This mascara seems very dye. Maybe I got one that was some how left a little open or something but like I said this mascara seems to be a bit dry.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Charlotte , NC
I love this mascara! It is super dark and lengthens, separates, and volumizes my lashes. I'm really picky about which mascara I use and this one is perfect for the summer time and beyond. It is long wearing and holds a curl as well. This is one is the best!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Avon park, FL
Ow! I used this mascara for about a week, and noticed my lashes getting extremely short and sparse. It was as hard to remove as a waterproof mascara and clumped so bad. This is the worst mascara I've ever tried, and contacted Stila about my concerns and they NEVER responded.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Only have used it a couple of times so far but it has been very lengthening to my lashes, my bottom ones especially. It is also very black and looks good on blue eyes.
Jemma May R.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This made my eyelashes rather clumpy, but it did add some length. Another thing, it made my eyelashes feel like plastic for some reason... must be the formula itself. Not the best, but not the worst.
Joan A.
Joan A.
This mascara is awesome. I don't know if it's the formula, the brush itself, or both, but this has made my eyelashes look long. It separates the lashes so nicely that I don't have to go over the lashes with a lash comb to de-clump. I've gotten compliments all day on the 4th of July on what kind of eyelash extensions I was using. This wand right here is worth the $25, and having it at Ulta, I got to use some of my ulta rewards points towards it.
Marya G.
Marya G.
I have to be careful to watch for clumping but it's not as bad as many mascaras I've had.

That said, I really like it. It goes on smoothly and makes my lashes look long. It actually gives them a really unique look that I can't quite capture in a photo.

So far I'm happy with this mascara
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
I really don't like this brush. I really have to brush my lashes out after using it to make sure they aren't all clumped together. I do like the formula of this mascara though. Wouldn't buy again or recommend