stila Mile High Lashes™ Mascara

by Stila

Our Mile High Mascara gives lashes an instant upgrade. A specially patented brush with V-shaped bristles delicately wraps lashes from roots to tips for sumptuous, sky-high lift and curl. The jet-black formula glides on seamlessly, transporting lashes with length and volume that won't smudge, budge, clump or flake.

Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Pvp, Euphorbia Crifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Paraffin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2 Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate Iron Oxide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Mile High Lashes™ Mascara!
Marta F.
woburn, MA
stila Mile High Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Marta F.
I used to wear another brand until I found this one. It extends my lashes which is awesome since I do not like to wear the ones you have to use glue. It doesn’t get smudged like typically mascaras. I’m pretty happy with this mascara! will keep buying it!
Madeline L.
I really like this mascara. The brush separates the lashes well. The color of the mascara didn’t turn dull at all. I just wish they would have came out with a waterproof formula because when I wear this one, the mascara smears on my lower lash line.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I thought I was going to like this mascara, but I didn't because every time I put this on, the second coat always starts to clump. I don't know why the first coat has no problems but the second one does, and when I say clump I mean big clumps. This mascara seems very dye. Maybe I got one that was some how left a little open or something but like I said this mascara seems to be a bit dry.
Meagan T.
Mooresville, NC
I love this mascara! It is super dark and lengthens, separates, and volumizes my lashes. I'm really picky about which mascara I use and this one is perfect for the summer time and beyond. It is long wearing and holds a curl as well. This is one is the best!
Brittany C.
Hartford
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara is absolutely awful. You get awful panda eyes and it literally does nothing. It’s the literal worst.
Jordan P.
Fessenden, ND
Really like the length and volume of this but it transfers onto make up and skin throughout the day so easily. :(
Cheryl M.
Plainfield, IL
I love the applicator on this mascara. One full swipe and I instantly have full, separated, abs lengthened lashes. Continue with more coats to build thickness. This is my go to mascara.
Emma V.
East Lansing, MI
My go to mascara! I never go anywhere without it! Leaves your lashes long and voluminous! The product is long lasting and is worth the money!
Alexandra D.
Fayetteville, NY
Got a little clumpy in the beginning, perhaps from being a new tube? Overall a good go-to, but hoping it stays fresh and lasts a while! Does make lashes a bit longer.
Joy S.
Henderson
Worked great goes on nicely love stila products  Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara I would recommend the majority of their products repeat user

Looking for your answer?