stila Mile High Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by anacecy G.stila Mile High Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Liz M.stila Mile High Lashes™ Mascara uploaded by Marya G.

BY STILA

Our Mile High Mascara gives lashes an instant upgrade. A specially patented brush with V-shaped bristles delicately wraps lashes from roots to tips for sumptuous, sky-high lift and curl. The jet-black formula glides on seamlessly, transporting lashes with length and volume that won't smudge, budge, clump or flake.

Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Pvp, Euphorbia Crifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Paraffin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2 Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate Iron Oxide.

Bayli L.
Holden, MA
Tried this mascara for the first time when it went on sale for about half the price. It’s not my favorite mascara. I have a couple other that do a better job of thickening. But this was does the job for the days where I’m just doing a lift make up look and just need something to darken and lengthen my lashes. I also sometimes use it as a second coat over my favorite mascaras.
anacecy G.
mission
This one is a good one but it doesn’t apply that much product to your lashes so it’s hard to get the results you want i bought it because i wanted to try another stila mascara since i love the stile huge mascara i thought this one will work as good too but it didn’t so i wouldn’t buy it again its good but not awesome! I use it to separate my lashes and give them that spread lash look after i apply my stila huge Mascara and this is how it looks!
Kayla C.
Avon park, FL
Ow! I used this mascara for about a week, and noticed my lashes getting extremely short and sparse. It was as hard to remove as a waterproof mascara and clumped so bad. This is the worst mascara I've ever tried, and contacted Stila about my concerns and they NEVER responded.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I thought I was going to like this mascara, but I didn't because every time I put this on, the second coat always starts to clump. I don't know why the first coat has no problems but the second one does, and when I say clump I mean big clumps. This mascara seems very dye. Maybe I got one that was some how left a little open or something but like I said this mascara seems to be a bit dry.
Joan A.
This mascara is awesome. I don't know if it's the formula, the brush itself, or both, but this has made my eyelashes look long. It separates the lashes so nicely that I don't have to go over the lashes with a lash comb to de-clump. I've gotten compliments all day on the 4th of July on what kind of eyelash extensions I was using. This wand right here is worth the $25, and having it at Ulta, I got to use some of my ulta rewards points towards it.
Meagan T.
Mooresville , NC
I love this mascara! It is super dark and lengthens, separates, and volumizes my lashes. I'm really picky about which mascara I use and this one is perfect for the summer time and beyond. It is long wearing and holds a curl as well. This is one is the best!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This made my eyelashes rather clumpy, but it did add some length. Another thing, it made my eyelashes feel like plastic for some reason... must be the formula itself. Not the best, but not the worst.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Only have used it a couple of times so far but it has been very lengthening to my lashes, my bottom ones especially. It is also very black and looks good on blue eyes.
Sara A.
Chatsworth, GA
I got this as a sample. It doesnt dry down quickly. It gets clumply and doesn't lengthen my lashes. Honestly I do not reccomend this
Madeline L.
I really like this mascara. The brush separates the lashes well. The color of the mascara didn’t turn dull at all. I just wish they would have came out with a waterproof formula because when I wear this one, the mascara smears on my lower lash line.