Stila

stila Merry & Bright Set
8 Reviews
5 / 5
Makes my lips literally pop!! It does feel a little dry but it looks great regardless. Especially the nudes and the red tones 😍😍😍
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Got this as a gift and was excited to use it. Loved the color in the tube but did not care for how it looked on me.
5 / 5
Love this product and the coloe. You should buy this sometime if you love makeup and want a great brand and a great product
5 / 5
If you were looking for a high definition stunning lip set for the holidays this is for you!!! Completes any holiday look with a breathtaking touch of red
5 / 5
I purchased this set a few years ago and I fell in love with the lip glaze . The blush/lip stain is also wonderful you can customize the intensity of the color and it last all day.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love love this product!! The blush is amazing!! Just the whole set is amazing!! Would definitely get!!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I usually like Stila I really do but this is not my favorite product😭 I have very dry lips and struggle with lip liners like this one it made me feel like I was in the SaharaπŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸ»:Bad for dry lips, it's making your lips itch and I would personally don't recommend it to you!
5 / 5
This is a great gift: it's a stocking stuffer I get every year. The cranberry color of this lip is fantastic. It goes on a little sticky but leaves a beautifully stained color and perfect glossy finish.