BY STILA

Stila masters the matte with this must-have lipstick.  With the perfect balance of concentrated matte pigments and oils, this lasting lip color kisses with a smooth, weightless, creamy matte finish that’s never heavy or dry. It’s all about full-on, cushion-comfort coverage in a sleek stick form.

Benefits:

• Vivid, rich, one-swipe color
  • Long-lasting, super comfortable wear
  • Non-drying, lightweight texture
  • Infused with nourishing Argan Oil, Castor Oil and Vitamin E

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica (Ci 77019), Silica, Flavor (Aroma), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain:

Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake.

• Does this product really last all day?2 Answers
  • This lipstick is long lasting?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these lipsticks in the U.K.? Online or i...1 Answers
stila Matte'ificent Lipstick
  • "One of my favorites! Long lasting, doesn't crack or peel! Goes on smooth. Color pigment is deep! " in 56 reviews
  • "I am obsessed!!! The shade I purchased was Papillon. Very nice shade, lots of pigmentation, creamy, smooth application thats does what it promises to do. over all extremely satisfied with this lipstick and Stila Less" in 37 reviews
  • "I LOVE the liquid lipstick version of these and I'm obsessed with the shades I cannot wait for these to come out definitely going to be buying these highly recommended " in 25 reviews
Christina N.
Greenville, NC
The color is really rich. It lasts relatively well. It is not drying  and feels a little nourishing, which I love. It is a little pricey for a lip product. This was my first stila lipstick. The application is pretty difficult because of the shape of the bullet. The packaging is beautiful.
MakeupbyHeather  .
pontiac
Stills lip stick is one of my favorites! Such a nice creamy formula applies smooth and effortlessly! Has a great smell and the colors are pigmented and beautiful. I buy these online but also you can find them at tj max or marshals sometimes for a discounted price!
Stephanie H.
Sanford
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Brulee more...
Stila has done it again! One of my absolute favorite brands when it comes to lip products. I adore this color and love that this lipstick provides a matte look without drying out my lips! Such a great everyday lipstick.
Kathryn U.
Buffalo, NY
I am a lipstick junkie. If you saw how many I had in my purse at any given moment you would be shocked. That being said- this formula is so nice on lips and the color payout is great. Would buy more colors tomorrow!
Sarah P.
Lexington Park
Review for: Ètoile more...
I wish I liked this lipstick on as much as I like how it swatches. The color and packaging is very pretty and the product smells really nice but unfortunately the color wears lighter on my lips and isn’t very flattering on me. It feels nice on but settled into the lines of my lips so I would probably not repurchase.
Riane W.
Morgan City
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite lipsticks. Provides all the color payoff you could ask for. Although it is matte, the formula is not drying at all. Touch ups are sometimes necessary. Very comfortable!!
Allison M.
Crete
The Coquille.. is my "IT" lip color.. the one color I spent my offsprings college tuition savings on, trying to find. I have it on my face, right now. Long lasting, stands up to the rest of the brands high quality, not sticky, gave me the tingles in my soul. However!! I do find it drying and while the packaging is pretty, the actual stick of productness fell out of the tube on my first purchase.. and while emotionally soaked is shock and awe I ordered a variety of colors and one of them actually came in the same fashion so they need to be babied and that's kinda super dissapointing for the (whispers) price if you don't have the energy to return it. Still-a (ha! See what I did there!?) A lip product worth working around it's packaging issues. 4 stars from my personal fact based usage but 16.8 stars for being like a personal gift from Jesus. Have a super day random human!
Keri H.
Tracy
Purchased at: ULTA
Stila has amazing makeup products and I love these lipsticks. I would definitely buy these again, they’re super comfortable on the lips and can be used at cream blushes.
Autumn S.
These lipsticks were nice I don’t think they had anything that really set them apart for me though and I’ve only tried them in store I never did buy these because they were like any other matte lip. I did enjoy the shade range though because they had some really flattering for every skin tone type lattes as well as some beautiful Taupes.
Sarah S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bisou more...
I’m a lover of all things red lipstick! The color on this is the perfect red! If you love liquid lipstick then it may not be your thing since it doesn’t dry down matte and is transferable, which sometimes I like and other times I don’t. But it is pretty long wearing and great to take on the go!
Cherise L.
Florissant, MO
I'm looking for a great liquid matte lipstick
Andrea A.
Spring, TX
Is it long lasting..I really need a lipstick that stays on all day ...
Brittany R.
Lake Mary, FL
Does this product really last all day?
Aly M.
I have a few of Stila's liquid matte lipsticks and I know they really are long-wear, but they dry out my lips pretty bad. I heard these are supposed to keep lips hydrated much better than the liquid, but I'm hesitant to try these because they're still pricey and don't want to try something that;s not going to work. Any advice?
Kirsten K.
Choctaw, OK
I really love the stay all day liquid lipsticks. Are these comparable in that they are still very matte? I don't really like glossy lips and want to make sure about this before I get it.

Amazon