BY STILA

A luxurious twelve-shade eye shadow palette with six modern matte and six mega metallic shades. Create eye-catching color combos with just the right mix of matte and shimmer. Featuring six modern matte and six mega metallic shades in range of pink rose golds, cool-toned pewters, and golden bronzes that flatter all skintones, this is the color palette you need to design eyes that truly dazzle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Wowwww!!! This palette is pretty!!! It looks very...Be the first to answer!
  • Is there anyone out there that can recommend a really nice cool t...2 Answers
  • Excited about this eyeshadow palette being on sale at Sephora for...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christine N.
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
This eyeshadow pallet has everything you need in just 12 shades. I absolutely love all six of the matte and the metallic shades are to die for! Each shade is highly pigmented and has a creamy texture perfect for blending. I like to use the metallic shades with a glitter primer underneath, this makes the pigmentation pop more.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Washington, WV
This stila Matte n' Metal Eyeshadow Palette was very useful for my homecoming. It have beautiful packaging, was not hard to open. Did not need any improvement, it was very long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone. If you want to use this for everyday use it would be perfect and even for prom!!!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
This is a really good pallet I think you create a full face with it, it gave it 3 starts because I don't like how it doesn't have a brush .. but other then that the colors are so pigmented and nice and not chalky
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Panama City, FL
Love love love this eyeshadow palette! The color, the texture, the long lasting affects. It's my favorite every day palette! Stays on all day and I am deff a repeat user of this brand.
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
This eye shadows are very pigmented the colors are amazing goes on so easily and blends well and I can't get over how amazing the colors are I love this palette
Tara
Tara
This is beautiful! Great quality, love the Shimmer shades, the mattes are good not my favorite formula mattes but all in all a great palette!!!
Donna W.
Donna W.
Horse Shoe, NC
This palette is beautiful. Buttery and blendable colors. Goes on like a dream. I love it
Dora C.
Dora C.
Very pigmented not a lot of fall out applies very smoothly to the lid not hard to smuge
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
I love this. All the colors are everyday colors. Affordable and long lasting
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets! It is a little pricey but I was lucky to get it half off at Sephora when they had it on sale. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. The colors are gorgeous and I love that it has both matte and shimmers. Another thing I love is the packaging. It's beautiful and sturdy and a nice size easy to work with. This is a great everyday eyeshadow pallet!
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
Is $ 49 a little expensive? Worth it
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Is there anyone out there that can recommend a really nice cool tone palette? I am interested in one with grey/blues and navy's. Maybe with a little matte/shimmer and velvet going on!
Adisa J.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Excited about this eyeshadow palette being on sale at Sephora for $25?
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Is it worth the price?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this worth it? It looks so pretty!