BY STILA

A luxurious twelve-shade eye shadow palette with six modern matte and six mega metallic shades. Create eye-catching color combos with just the right mix of matte and shimmer. Featuring six modern matte and six mega metallic shades in range of pink rose golds, cool-toned pewters, and golden bronzes that flatter all skintones, this is the color palette you need to design eyes that truly dazzle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Wowwww!!! This palette is pretty!!! It looks very pigmented and c...1 Answers
  • Is there anyone out there that can recommend a really nice cool t...3 Answers
  • Excited about this eyeshadow palette being on sale at Sephora for...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow pallete has bold and beautiful colors. They are super smooth and stand out on the eyelid. They go with any outfit and any skintone. Stilla products are some of the best I have ever used and this pallete is one of the prettiest things ever. The shiny eye shadows are a must have.
Ciara C.
amelia
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shimmers are very pretty and work really well with a glitter glue. The mattes however were a total disappointment. You have to blend forever to get any color payoff what so ever and keep going back and forth to get the color you want. The packaging is beautiful and the mattes can be worked with but just be prepared to take your time and a lot of blending. You can get an amazing look but it’s a process 😞
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most pretty and versatile pallets I own, the matte colors and the warm metal colors make this palette perfect for day or night. Colors are buildable and they last a about 6 to 8 hours with out the primer, I will use primer for the night time. My eyelids are not greasy so I don’t really need the primer, my skin tone is medium toward warm so this works perfectly easy for me. Love this pallet!
Annie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always wanted to try this Stila product, but there was no way I'll pay $49 for this palette. So when Sephora had this on sale, I knew I had to get it. The shades are very pretty and pigmented, very blendable too. The shadows also stay the whole day for me. All in all, a great buy!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first Stila palette. It comes in a pretty gold case, cost around $54.00 and I think it is worth it. The colors are very rich...even the mattes. There are also a good number of high quality shimmers too. They blend beautifully together and with other palettes. I have my eye on another Stila palettes with a lot of cool tones, I might have to treat myself
Nickie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this palette but for some reason I’m not grabbing it as often as others. It blends nice but the colors aren’t as pigmented as I thought they would be. I still would recommend this because I do enjoy it but can’t pin point why I don’t grab it more often!
Danya Leigh P.
Omaha
Fun colors that suit every day natural looks or even more dramatic night out on the town full face glam. I still miss some Stila’s old quads that I used when I was younger, but they’ve definitely stepped up their game and I’m thoroughly impressed.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets! It is a little pricey but I was lucky to get it half off at Sephora when they had it on sale. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. The colors are gorgeous and I love that it has both matte and shimmers. Another thing I love is the packaging. It's beautiful and sturdy and a nice size easy to work with. This is a great everyday eyeshadow pallet!
Amy T.
California
This is totally my favorite Stila Palette!!!!! I love Fringe (matte caramel), bohemian (metal gold), and sizzle (metal burgundy). I can do a full look with this; simple or extravagant! Pictures couldnt translate how gorgeous this palette really is!
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
This eyeshadow pallet has everything you need in just 12 shades. I absolutely love all six of the matte and the metallic shades are to die for! Each shade is highly pigmented and has a creamy texture perfect for blending. I like to use the metallic shades with a glitter primer underneath, this makes the pigmentation pop more.
Marialvis P.
Is $ 49 a little expensive? Worth it
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Is there anyone out there that can recommend a really nice cool tone palette? I am interested in one with grey/blues and navy's. Maybe with a little matte/shimmer and velvet going on!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Excited about this eyeshadow palette being on sale at Sephora for $25?
Stevie J.
Is this worth it? Is it pigmented?
Alecia K.
Is this worth it? It looks so pretty!