BY STILA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Six modern matte and six mega metallic eye shadows –in a range of rose golds, cool-toned pewters and golden bronzes that flatter all skin tones.

How It Works:

• Colour-true pigments for the most intense colour payoff
  • Triple-milled pigments blend seamlessly for a smooth finish
  • Mica base allows for perfect colour clarity –no ashiness!

Why It’s Unique:

• Long-wearing
  • Can be used wet or dry

Mica, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Chromium Oxide Green (Ci 77288), Tin Oxide.
*Contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Highly recommend this pallete!! The shadows are highly pigmented and the colors are amazing!!!! " in 32 reviews
  • "This is totally my favorite Stila Palette!!!!! I love Fringe (matte caramel), bohemian (metal gold), and sizzle (metal burgundy). I can do a full look with this; simple or extravagant! Pictures couldnt translate how gorgeous this palette really is!" in 12 reviews
  • "Love love love this eyeshadow palette! The color, the texture, the long lasting affects. It's my favorite every day palette! Stays on all day and I am deff a repeat user of this brand. " in 8 reviews
  • "The shades on this palette would be something I can use on the daily for day time looks as well as night time looks. I have brown eyes and pretty much use as much neutral as I can, I don't really go bright or crazy colors haha. I would love to actually own this. " in 7 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow pallet has everything you need in just 12 shades. I absolutely love all six of the matte and the metallic shades are to die for! Each shade is highly pigmented and has a creamy texture perfect for blending. I like to use the metallic shades with a glitter primer underneath, this makes the pigmentation pop more. " in 6 reviews
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
I am so pleased with this eye shadow palette. With many other palettes I've used in the past there were always colors I would use and colors I wouldn't use. With this palette I find myself using every single color--not at once. There is no waste which i totally love!! I also feel like these shadows go on more creamy than some of the others.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
The shimmers are very pretty and work really well with a glitter glue. The mattes however were a total disappointment. You have to blend forever to get any color payoff what so ever and keep going back and forth to get the color you want. The packaging is beautiful and the mattes can be worked with but just be prepared to take your time and a lot of blending. You can get an amazing look but it’s a process 😞
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
This is a very pretty palette. The mattes are pretty subtle but if your a beginner or like that look this is great. The shimmers are more pigmented and really look beautiful. I like this on a more natural makeup day.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This was my first Stila palette. It comes in a pretty gold case, cost around $54.00 and I think it is worth it. The colors are very rich...even the mattes. There are also a good number of high quality shimmers too. They blend beautifully together and with other palettes. I have my eye on another Stila palettes with a lot of cool tones, I might have to treat myself
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
Gorgeous palette!
I didn't think I'd love another palette better than my Too Faced Peach, but alas, this one wins out and is now my go to for everyday. I'm not usually a matte user, but the mattes in this palette are absolutely stunning (especially with my green eyes), very creamy and blends together perfectly... simply irresistible!
Nickie S.
I really enjoy this palette but for some reason I’m not grabbing it as often as others. It blends nice but the colors aren’t as pigmented as I thought they would be. I still would recommend this because I do enjoy it but can’t pin point why I don’t grab it more often!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets! It is a little pricey but I was lucky to get it half off at Sephora when they had it on sale. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. The colors are gorgeous and I love that it has both matte and shimmers. Another thing I love is the packaging. It's beautiful and sturdy and a nice size easy to work with. This is a great everyday eyeshadow pallet!
Amy T.
California
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
Alexa M.
The "metals" in this palette are so buttery! I've swatched them in stores, and they just glide right over the skin. Then again, there is a huge difference between applying a shadow with your finger, and applying it with a brush. The only thing I don't really like is the packaging because it doesn't feel very sturdy.
Stevie J.
Is this worth it? Is it pigmented?
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Is there anyone out there that can recommend a really nice cool tone palette? I am interested in one with grey/blues and navy's. Maybe with a little matte/shimmer and velvet going on!
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
Excited about this eyeshadow palette being on sale at Sephora for $25?
Marialvis P.
Doral, FL
Is $ 49 a little expensive? Worth it
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Wowwww!!! This palette is pretty!!! It looks very pigmented and creamy like there isn't a lot of fallout, is that true? Is it worth the money? 💗💗💗

back