stila Matte Métal Lipstick uploaded by Jhennifer B.stila Matte Métal Lipstick uploaded by Micky S.stila Matte Métal Lipstick uploaded by Shakima w.

BY STILA

Bold, metallic-matte lips in one sweep of the stick! With the perfect balance of concentrated pigments and nourishing oils, this lasting lip color kisses with a smooth, weightless, creamy metallic-matte finish that’s never heavy or dry.

Benefits:

• Vivid, rich, one-swipe metallic-matte color
  • Long-lasting, super-comfortable wear
  • Infused with nourishing Argan Oil, Castor Oil and Vitamin E

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mica (Ci 77019), Isopropyl Myristate, Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Caprylyl Glycol, Flavor (Aroma), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides.

• How does this lip stick stay in place? Do you have to rea...1 Answers
  • Do you need many pass to get a good pigmentation? or is o...1 Answers
  • This looks VERY creamy. Is it really matte? Is it kiss pr...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love the metallic rose gold color. It lasted all day and it did not smear at all! It also moisturized my lips and looked great" in 40 reviews
  • "I love stilla products in general but this matte metal lipstick is fantastic. It's long lasting and the color is vibrant. I haven't found another matte metal like it. I would defiantly recommend to others. " in 19 reviews
  • "love these stay all day lip colors. I only had to touch up once during the day. amazing coverage and lasting power. really creamy not over drying, will buy more." in 9 reviews
Jamie M.
Review for: Sirene (metallic bright red) more...
This is a magnificently stunning red! The finish is gorgeous and even though it’s not the most long lasting formula on the market, it is one of the most beautiful! I actually ordered one from Stila, and then came back for another... needed one for my vanity and one for my purse! If I could give this stunning lipstick 10 stars I would!!!!
Kelly L.
Review for: Mystere (Metallic Deep Red) more...
This just went on weird. I ended up giving it away. It was not moisturizing at all and only seemed to emphasize my dry lips. I found I could somewhat make it work on top of another lipstick, but should you really have to work to get a product to work for you?
Madison M.
San Diego
Review for: Dore (metallic rose gold), Splendide (metallic dustry rose), Aurore (metallic nude pink), Sirene (metallic bright red), Flamant (metallic mid tone bright pink), Other more...
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
kara s.
griffin
Review for: Aurore (metallic nude pink) more...
veryyyyyyyyyyy good payoff and it’s super long lasting. it is a great product for effortless lips that look great. it was given as a gift and i highly recommended it anyone who loves still lipsticks it is one of their best ones.
Heather A.
BROCKTON, MA
I wasnt as crazy for these as id hoped! They are very pretty colors but i felt like they slipped around to much for me and seeped through my liner. Idk if it was just me or if it was the one that i used? But they were pigmented and very pretty!
Mar P.
Vancouver, WA
The day i run out of this my life will become incomplete. This is my go to lipstick. I do feel this is one of the drier stickes I have so I apply lip balm before this or usually do a scrub then apply. I also use this as an eyeshadow. Such a good mixture.
Julia P.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Review for: Aurore (metallic nude pink) more...
I liked this product but I didn’t like how it made my lips look. Since it’s a metallic it sort of reflected the dryness in my lips (even if I moisturizer and did a lip scrub) it’s was great for a few minutes then got crusty looking after an hour or so
Lilli R.
Review for: Sirene (metallic bright red) more...
I honestly love metallic lips, I feel like they can be very natural despite what people say, good price for quality and I would like more colors , packaging is always nice and I would recommend to anyone
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
Review for: Sirene (metallic bright red) more...
The red to beat all reds. It looks amazing on every skin tone and it last really well. I do use a lip liner to help the color out and help me just have to fill in the lines. All in all a great product.
Kim N.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Dore (metallic rose gold) more...
First time buying these. I saw them at Sephora and bought the color was very pretty. Easy to apply and the color was very pretty. I wish they were a little more pigmented but overall it's a great product. Might buy again in the future
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
How does this lip stick stay in place? Do you have to reapply frequently? Does it come in other colors?
Erika V.
How pigment is this? Does it really last all day?
Crystal J.
This looks VERY creamy. Is it really matte? Is it kiss proof?
Sylvie w.
MIRAMICHI, ['', '', '']
Do you need many pass to get a good pigmentation? or is once enough?