BY STILA

Create your own drama With this inspiring palette of shadows, it's time to show your true colors. Whether you prefer classic neutrals or the hippest, trend-setting shades, you'll find what you love in the Stila Cosmetics Eye Shadow collection. Mix and match to create your own custom kit of matte and shimmery shades. Highest quality formulas Smooth textures that can be worn wet or dry Sold in pans so you can create your own custom collection Especially Suited For: All skin types

• Are these eyeshadow pans magnetic so you can put them in a z pall...2 Answers
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
love the shadow. really makes my eyes pop. my eye color is brown. im very picky with my shadow shades and this one really stuck with me. im a big fan of the brand as well so that helps! looks beautiful with using a light pink with it too!
Jackee B.
This Stila Cosmetic Mineral Shimmer Color Eye Shadow is by far the best shimmery eye shadow I've ever used in my life!!! The package was sorta plain but doesn't identify the product lol ... I will definitely purchase this product again!!
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
Love the color but they crack and break into a million pieces if you move them. I'm super careful with makeup. So they are messy and don't last because of this. So I wouldn't recommend it. This should come as a loose mineral shadow to start with!!
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
I love stila but their shadows aren't that great. The pigmentation is seriously lacking. I don't want to have to claw at a shadow to get a good color payoff. They just need to stick to foundation, color correctors and eyeliner.
Montana D.
I love stila eye shadows! They are really pigmented and go on the eye very smooth. BUT every now and then i do get the occasional fall out under my eye, but that could also be a user error, haha.
Holly B.
I don't normally wear eyeshadow but I had to for a particular event and I'm so glad I did! It was cheap, very good quality and I use it all the time now! Definitely would recommend buying this product!
Samantha S.
Highly pigmented, layer and blend great, long lasting. Mine lasts all day with or without eyeshadow primer. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way and works with so many skin tones.
LINDA R.
I have many Stila eyhadows and I love them all,it is so easy to apply and the pigments are beautiful ,they blend well and I certainly will keep buying these shadows.I buy these products at Ulta's and Sephora's and would certainly recommend them.
Valerie A.
These shadows are so absolutely beautiful! They are so pigmented and shiny and they stay on for a long time. I never have to use a primer beforehand!
Vanessa R.
Yonkers, NY
Very pretty color comes with its own primer. It is a little hard to work with, but once you work it out the payoff is amazing
Amber R.
Are these eyeshadow pans magnetic so you can put them in a z pallet?